Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Troll is trolling, don't bother responding.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Driving to darndale from drogheda with a body is a long way to go risking being caught. Not be easier dispose in drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Larsso30 wrote: »
    Driving to darndale from drogheda with a body is a long way to go risking being caught. Not be easier dispose in drogheda?

After yesterdays shooting the Garda would be everywhere.
    Fella was only a child.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

baldbear wrote: »
    After yesterdays shooting the Garda would be everywhere.
    Fella was only a child.

He must have pis!ed off some seriously mad baxtard

I'm going to assume it is someone he ratted on and they spent some time in OMACKERAL's gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

Guys regardless of who done it and who it was this is really one step too far these gangs need to be stopped now if they wore able to do that to a 17 year old boy these scumbags are capable of anything what happens if they get a taste for this sort of thing they will be leaving decapitated heads in the families front garden next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

italodisco wrote: »
    That doesn't help, nothing shows up for km googling missing teen drogheda

If you stick 'missing drogheda' into Facebook, you might need to retire your interest in gangland if you can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

****ing hell lads, what’s the rush with finding out the name? If you don’t know by the initials, then you don’t know him so it means little to you either way

You’ll find out in a day or two anyway.

Just relax for a day and let the people who do know stuff (of which I’m not one of them) post and we might learn something without 50-60 nonsense posts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Found it, some girl surname woods posting about it.
    He looks around 10 years old ffs

Hard to believe

• Advertisement

Larsso30 wrote: »

Maybe because it happened in coolock or finglas to him and it didn’t happen him in drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

The Mig wrote: »
    !

#smacks head, mutters. Jesus....... I despair........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Moes Tavern

italodisco wrote: »
    Found it, some girl surname woods posting about it.
    He looks around 10 years old ffs

Hard to believe

He is just a kid . Regardless of what he was up to. Only a depraved lunatic would dismember a 17 year old like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

He is just a kid . Regardless of what he was up to. Only a depraved lunatic would dismember a 17 year old like that.

17,18,19,20 does it really make a difference? Not condoning what happened but its fair to say by most accounts he was total scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

17,18,19,20 does it really make a difference? Not condoning what happened but its fair to say by most accounts he was total scumbag.

13,14,15,16 what's your cut off age? Of course it makes a difference, it's a kid

13,14,15,16 what's your cut off age? Of course it makes a difference, it's a kid

Personally, I have no problem with scumbags meeting a grizzly end.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

Personally, I have no problem with scumbags meeting a grizzly end.

The chap is 17.

No reason why he can't turn his life around.

Lets hope for tthe young lads sake, whoever he is, that he was dismembered after he was dead and not when he was alive as a form of degrading torture. I have always suspected that the daily butchering of victims over in Mexico would eventually make it over here in some way. Especially as these vile videos no doubt have/are being watched by Irish gangsters. And coked up to the gills and baying for revenge some may get nasty ideas. Mexicans dont chop up after the event. Chopping up after the murder to dispose of a body is one thing. The other is is barbarity on a different level.

Agreed, how terrible for his family. I hope he wasn't tortured and dismembered while alive. That would be Mexican cartel stuff, warped evil. Sadly they get coked up and think they are El Chapo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

The chap is 17.

No reason why he can't turn his life around.

but they never do in that life

well very few

Lets see what comes out. Did he murder anyone? If it was the case he was a wee knack and petrol bombing houses, I don't think the punishment fits the crime.

Surely a kneecaping would suffice .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Just wondering i keep hearing about the maguire side, who is part of the other gang in drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

According to a local source the missing teenager was abducted shortly after yesterday’s attack at the Bridge of Peace which took place at 6.20 pm

You are only talking a few hours if it was his bits in the bag in Coolock.

And where is the rest of him?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Never mind the Falls Rd, i hope that northy ninja neanderthal falls on his own machete and splits his colon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KeepingUp27

Posted yesterday by his sister on Fb that he was missing since yesterday(Sunday).
    I wonder was there a call made before the body was dumped which led to a retaliation shooting in drogheda?
    <no intitials>

Reading between the lines, the deceased young lad was abducted on Sunday? Word would have got out to the other side, Crazy Prices and Mag brothers, possibly taunting phone calls who knows? In reprisal Bing Crosby was targeted in an act of desperation (rush hour traffic and close to Garda St). Then not long after the young lads remains or part thereof are discovered to rub salt into the wounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

nextime097 wrote: »
    He was abducted reportedly from Ballsgrove and driven to Ballymena from a local source. Dumped yesterday.

I don't get why he would be anywhere near Ballymena of all places. Makes absolutely no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KeepingUp27

Reading between the lines, the deceased young lad was abducted on Sunday? Word would have got out to the other side, Crazy Prices and Mag brothers, possibly taunting phone calls who knows? In reprisal Bing Crosby was targeted in an act of desperation (rush hour traffic and close to Garda St). Then not long after the young lads remains or part thereof are discovered to rub salt into the wounds.
    On the money there Chalk! Not like Price to act impulsively like that though. Could be Mag bro’s call - easy one to make when they’re not even in the country themselves!

This reminds me of the two Dublin criminals abducted and brought over the border where they were tortured an killed, was a few years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

I remember listening to the feud phonecall before. The guy in the wheelchair. It is pure badness from these guys.evil.

• Advertisement

That was Napper and Lindsey who went missing after a meet in Kildare and by some accounts were turned into mince meat by one of Dublins most notorious assassins from Ballyfermot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement