Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

baldbear wrote: »
    I remember listening to the feud phonecall before. The guy in the wheelchair. It is pure badness from these guys.evil.

What was the phone call all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That was Napper and Lindsey who went missing after a meet in Kildare and by some accounts were turned into mince meat by one of Dublins most notorious assassins from Ballyfermot.
    I remember that. Vaguely.
    Didn't the police in Co. Down search a house and found bloodstains on the wall and floor after a year?
    They had gone up to collect a debt and there were lads waiting for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Moes Tavern

I don't get why he would be anywhere near Ballymena of all places. Makes absolutely no sense.

It makes no sense because it isn't true, more whatsapp rubbish. Ballymena is 2 hours away from Drogheda. There is no reason to be up in that black ****hole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

That was Napper and Lindsey who went missing after a meet in Kildare and by some accounts were turned into mince meat by one of Dublins most notorious assassins from Ballyfermot.

Ye Dan Kinahins mr's ex fella organised it and one of the wilsons was the one who carried it out is my understanding

Ye Dan Kinahins mr's ex fella organised it and one of the wilsons was the one who carried it out is my understanding

The Panda

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

The Panda

Micka to his mates ;)

That balaclava twitter video is in Liverpool not here. And a fake Belfast accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

The Panda

You've spelt it out in black and white

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Yes i was surprised when that happened as one of two (forget which one) were supposedly a protege of George 'the Penguin' Mitchell and controlled a large area on the northside for him. Obviously something went wrong and if rumours are to be believed the bloodied corpses ended up being devoured by pigs and the two lads would have ended up as part of a full Irish breakfast to some unsuspecting breakfasteers. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Can we leave The Journal virtue signaling drivel exactly where it is please, absolutely no need for those comments to go anywhere near a discussion forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

I think he was talking about the Anthony Keegan and Eoin O’Connor murders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I think he was talking about the Anthony Keegan and Eoin O’Connor murders.

Yes, i thought about them lads too.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

begbysback wrote: »
    I’m no expert on this, but it seems to me that when one side in that feud kills someone from the other side, the last thing they want is anybody thinking somebody else done it - quite the contrary, doesn’t add up.

I'm no expert either, but if you were Gang A and feuding with Gang B, then you would also try to drive a wedge between Gang B and Gang C, assuming Gang B and Gang C have an uneasy truce after the end of a previous feud

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Won’t be long until each gang turn on their own gang members. They won’t be able to trust each other never mind anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Flashy is based in Finglas, so unless those lads got lost on their way to Dublin 11 and somehow ended up in Moatview, that explanation sounds doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Garda are allover Finglas at the minute, chopper was up over wardys place for a while but it's gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The bag used was bought on eBay & was collection only in Ballymena

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Guys, if anyone mentions Ballymena you can pretty much guarantee it's our re-reg muppet. I would suggest not engaging as he's just looking for attention. I really don't know why they let them out of school so early these days

Drogsham wrote: »
    Talk im hearing now is it was drogheda lads and they drove him to coolock because they wanted people thinking flashy done it not sure if its true but thats whats being said round the town now

That’s possible but weird the way none of his flashys lads have posts or stories up saying he’s missing like everyone else

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    That’s possible but weird the way none of his flashys lads have posts or stories up saying he’s missing like everyone else

Id imagine its a catch 22 for them if they put up something it draws attention and if they dont it still draws attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

17,18,19,20 does it really make a difference? Not condoning what happened but its fair to say by most accounts he was total scumbag.

I don't think you can justify this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

Seems even tho feud is so one sided the last few months the guards are keeping the pressure far more on the other side. Thought the maguires getting an innocent man shot mighta changed that a bit

The other side mustn't have a brain in their a&$e, or are seriously coked out of it! Whatever pressure was on them before today will seem like a cakewalk now.
    At least the Maguire's had the cop on to go across the pond to let the heat die down.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mcginty28

DellyBelly wrote:
    ??

Jaysis don't ever apply for catch phrase , keane is the answer , first name roy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

enricoh wrote: »
    The other side mustn't have a brain in their a&$e, or are seriously coked out of it! Whatever pressure was on them before today will seem like a cakewalk now.
    At least the Maguire's had the cop on to go across the pond to let the heat die down.

Easy to say but if someone mudered/ killed a family member of yours would you not be tempted to do something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭wicorthered

Is this poor young lad on the Maguire side or the other side?

Both apparently

Drogsham wrote: »
    Both apparently

Neither !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Which bit of him?

Neither !

Do you actually know the fella because i do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Just wondering what ya think... if he was abducted and this was done by the drogheda crowd why drop him in coolock. Usually if you go to the bother of chopping someone up it's to send a message and usually they would leave the body parts in the rivals area to warn them this is what's coming to you.. who's area in coolock was he dumped in? I find it strange they would pick coolock to dump him if it's to do with the drogheda feud. Would make more sense to me if it was dumped around drogheda as a warning... but it's not easy to understand what these are doing..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement