Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Just wondering what ya think... if he was abducted and this was done by the drogheda crowd why drop him in coolock. Usually if you go to the bother of chopping someone up it's to send a message and usually they would leave the body parts in the rivals area to warn them this is what's coming to you.. who's area in coolock was he dumped in? I find it strange they would pick coolock to dump him if it's to do with the drogheda feud. Would make more sense to me if it was dumped around drogheda as a warning... but it's not easy to understand what these are doing..
    Dumped in coolock to make it look like it was dubs to take the heat off drogheda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Just wondering what ya think... if he was abducted and this was done by the drogheda crowd why drop him in coolock. Usually if you go to the bother of chopping someone up it's to send a message and usually they would leave the body parts in the rivals area to warn them this is what's coming to you.. who's area in coolock was he dumped in? I find it strange they would pick coolock to dump him if it's to do with the drogheda feud. Would make more sense to me if it was dumped around drogheda as a warning... but it's not easy to understand what these are doing..

Send a message to 2 different gangs at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Drogsham wrote: »
    Do you actually know the fella because i do

Is he a traveller?

Do you actually know the fella because i do

Yeah why did you say apparently then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

pablo128 wrote: »
    Is he a traveller?

No

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »
    Is he a traveller?

No his father is close pal of the travellers and one of them is his godfather

Forensic team in rathmullan now ripping two houses apart

Maguires got raided too

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Yeah why did you say apparently then

Look i know more than im saying theres certain things im not gunna mention

I live in rathmullan so theres certain things i cant say incase it gets me in bother

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Who was shot in Kilbarrack?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,761 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Surely even by gangland levels this was a stupid thing to do, just killing the poor fella would have had the same effect on rival gangs but the manner of it mean the Garda and the state will have to come down heavy and probably put and end to both gangs involved,
    Seems a very bad business move for everyone,

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Surely even by gangland levels this was a stupid thing to do, just killing the poor fella would have had the same effect on rival gangs but the manner of it mean the Garda and the state will have to come down heavy and probably put and end to both gangs involved,

I agree so personally think this is personal... to send someone a really big message..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

A 17 year old and the way he has been killed is the kicker here, the guards won't be able to keep a lid on it, reprisals will come, when and how we don't know.

If he wasn't involved in the feud, can only be the anti maguire side that has ordered this if his godfather is maguire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Personally I reckon this is a message being sent by a certain headcase recently videoed, (with a gymbag, which was apparently stolen in an assault,) to gangs Drogheda and Darndale directly. Given the fact a gymbag was apparently stolen in the videoed assault this might be a very sick turn in the tide of Gangland Dublin as a f you to the person he's feuding with. Maybe I'm watching too many movies but this character is ruthless and I wouldn't put it past him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

guccimain wrote: »
    Personally I reckon this is a message being sent by a certain headcase recently videoed, (with a gymbag, which was apparently stolen in an assault,) to gangs Drogheda and Darndale directly. Given the fact a gymbag was apparently stolen in the videoed assault this might be a very sick turn in the tide of Gangland Dublin as a f you to the person he's feuding with. Maybe I'm watching too many movies but this character is ruthless and I wouldn't put it past him.

My thoughts exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

guccimain wrote: »

Have to agree with ya on this one...

A very dangerous combination

The worse possible combination three devils

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Forensic team in rathmullan now ripping two houses apart

Is that what's going on in the lane between Rathmullen and Ballsgrove?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Suspect gun removed from the River Liffey following a search near the Four Courts by the Garda Water Unit

c7b1b72288.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

Can anyone just pm what’s going on here, it’s like I’m playing a game of wheel of fortune

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Killing and chopping up a 17 year old! No limit to what they will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KeepingUp27

Suspect gun removed from the River Liffey following a search near the Four Courts by the Garda

Imitation firearm by all accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

Talk is RL teamed up with PC and done the lad under orders from KB
    Initials? RL @ KB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KeepingUp27

Ruxon wrote: »
    Ah yes , he not locked up ??

Nope cleared of charges a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I feel i'm a little desensitised to this grizzly murder. I put it down to following the Mexican drug wars for over 10 years now where i've seen and heard just about every sadistic form of torture a man, woman or child can endure. Still though, it's a new low and dark day for Irish gangland as i dont recall too many similiar stories down through the decades.

Napper and Lyndsay met a bad fate although nobody bar a small few know for sure what really happened.

I remember a Mark Dwyer was sadistically tortured and beaten out in a house in Kildare overnight by Cotton Eye Joe Delaney over missing ecstacy tablets. He suffered a bad death but no limbs cut off just a prolonged beating.

Jock Corbally was last heard of being driven into a dark field off a quiet Baldonnel Rd many years ago on the pretence of recovering buried heroin. Unfortunately for him PJ "Pyscho" judge appeared out of the darkness and Corbally ended up being buried never to be found to this day. Minus all teeth and buried alive.

99% of gangland murders are lads shot dead on the spot. No torture. Makes last nights discovery all the more alarming.

One hopes it's not something we will become more familiar with as we go forward but the way things are going it it could very well be.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

So it was the ‘hotel’ friend who was killed in retaliation for this video https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/notorious-criminal-robbie-lawlor-told-17464196. That would be beyond ****ed up. They are kids. I’d say who ever is responsible will be dead by the end of the week if that’s the case. Way too much Garda heat will be generated by that.

Hotel friend? What you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

So it was the ‘hotel’ friend who was killed in retaliation for this video https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/notorious-criminal-robbie-lawlor-told-17464196. That would be beyond ****ed up. They are kids. I’d say who ever is responsible will be dead by the end of the week if that’s the case. Way too much Garda heat will be generated by that.

Your second last sentence wont happen. Cant see it. Its a message to all those fckn little weasels

markc1184 wrote: »
    Is that what's going on in the lane between Rathmullen and Ballsgrove?
    Yeah place is full of guards and forensics a cars after being taken off on a tow truck and a forensic tent is setup in the alley

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Suspect gun removed from the River Liffey following a search near the Four Courts by the Garda

Imitation firearm by all accounts

Maybe, but why were they searching there for it? Someone talking?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Maybe, but why were they searching there for it? Someone talking?

Someome was seen pegging it in

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement