Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

The guards were following the car after the robbery an hour earlier.

Obviously not the same car they’d a gym bag of body ligaments in and they wouldn’t have been doing a robbery ether think you picked up that post earlier wrong ? Guards were looking out for another car that had done a robbery ? Or do u mean they were following the car because the car itself was stolen an hour earlier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Obviously not the same car they’d a gym bag of body ligaments in and they wouldn’t have been doing a robbery ether think you picked up that post earlier wrong ? Guards were looking out for another car that had done a robbery ? Or do u mean they were following the car because the car itself was stolen an hour earlier ?

Timeline mentioned garda car rammed in coolock after a robbery. Cars swamped the area looking for the car. In the middle of it they get a call if parts being found. Dispatched one car as they thought it was a kite to divert them from looking for the car - turns out they were wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Gardaí helicopter over grangerath and Castlemartin shining bright light into prominent houses of key figures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

One thing - in all the time I've been keeping a weather eye on the Dublin crime scene - this is fcuked up beyond belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

I read it, hard to follow what’s going on

No its seperate

• Advertisement

IRE60 wrote: »
    One thing - in all the time I've been keeping a weather eye on the Dublin crime scene - this is fcuked up beyond belief.

More than fecked up these key figures should be arrested under gangland criminal justice act section 71 and put before a special criminal court before more innocent people get hurt or killed

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

A pal of mine owns Chicago cuts

never been but heard its a great steak, pricey though as its in a fancy area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

furiousox wrote: »
    Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman?

So the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up?

Drogheda feud is hard to understand in fairness, mag and price are one side v PC and “Boy”? (Related to same KB truck driver who made the papers a long time ago?)

And I’m not sure why there is any coolock connection other than RL done some jobs for the PC side?

Correct or am I way off

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Just got told they found a head stuck on a spike and also a shooting in ballyfermot.. Dunno how true its come from a WhatsApp group 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

TallyRand wrote: »

Drogheda feud is hard to understand in fairness, mag and price are one side v PC and “Boy”? (Related to same KB truck driver who made the papers a long time ago?)

And I’m not sure why there is any coolock connection other than RL done some jobs for the PC side?

Correct or am I way off

No relation to the truck driver with the veg

TallyRand wrote: »

Correct or am I way off

There’s about 50/60 people involved in Drogheda feud many locals many people from Dublin who moved up here last 10/15 years all stepping on each other’s toes . A show of intimidation from one side ended up with key figures getting seriously injured and in retaliation 2 from the other side have been killed/shot/nursery now it’s time to even the score cards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

gencnet wrote: »
    This has to be related to the Jamie Tighe Ennis murder. He was shot on exactly the same spot.

Few hundred yards away

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

gencnet wrote: »
    This has to be related to the Jamie Tighe Ennis murder. He was shot on exactly the same spot.

No he wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What gang does RL align with or is he just headcase running on his own. Some man stories out there about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Junibuni

Davidplat wrote: »
    Just got told they found a head stuck on a spike and also a shooting in ballyfermot.. Dunno how true its come from a WhatsApp group 🙄
    Probably lying

What gang does RL align with or is he just headcase running on his own. Some man stories out there about him.

Not the maguires nor the prices nor the mr big if that narrows it down. His bro in -law was shot recently by one of 3 gangs

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

Any truth about the head found

Drogsham wrote: »
    Any truth about the head found

If it was true, it'd be immediately reported on. Probably just lies trying to get people more worked up.

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

Taxi driver has nothing to do with drugs or crime hes an innocent man

• Advertisement

Second that wrong place wrong passanger

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

I can confirm this

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Take all them WhatsApp messages with a pinch of salt

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Sick of the rereg kid posting under different names.

Yes I reported one of his/her tags. But mods don't like multiple reports.
    It a pity that it gets in the way of real posters
    Sharing info.

I can't imagine the pain that his family is going through at this moment in time.
    Finding out a child has been treated in this manner is just unimaginable.

No matter what he has been involved in before.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

geistzz wrote: »
    <deleted>

Also allegedly killed one of his own good pals and subsequently sat drinking tea with the dead man's mother consoling her. Absolute sociopath. I've been in his company, a very strange cat and one that would change the tone of a room if he walked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

macadam wrote: »
    KL or RL ??
    You can PM me if you wish.

Paul Murphy?

am i doing this right?

Paul Murphy?

am i doing this right?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

No disrespect to the lads family and not aimed at him but it's gas to me that it's got to where gangland people are wearing explosives manbags thinking they are it and killing each other while the main players are safe out of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Omackeral wrote: »
    Also allegedly killed one of his own good pals and subsequently sat drinking tea with the dead man's mother consoling her. Absolute sociopath. I've been in his company, a very strange cat and one that would change the tone of a room if he walked in.

He killed 3 of his own pals psycho

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    No disrespect to the lads family and not aimed at him but it's gas to me that it's got to where gangland people are wearing explosives manbags thinking they are it and killing each other while the main players are safe out of the country.

been saying this all day, heads must be wetting themselves laughing that they have armies of fellas fighting their battles and getting themselves murdered while they're in a country reaping in the benefits of the bloodbaths.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement