Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

He killed 3 of his own pals psycho

6 altogether supposedly not all pals though and a dog 7 if he is involved with the latest body found in coolick

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Jeff2 wrote: »
    No disrespect to the lads family and not aimed at him but it's gas to me that it's got to where gangland people are wearing explosives manbags thinking they are it and killing each other while the main players are safe out of the country.
    It's getting younger people to do the dirty work now. All the while older guys are a bit safer, or so they think.

It's crazy when you see the pics of the people that think they are "big" and they are barely using a razor. (to shave)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭rodmn2377

Notdeco wrote: »
    It's getting younger people to do the dirty work now. All the while older are a bit safer, or so they think.

It's crazy when you see the pics of the people that think they are "big" and they are barely using a razor. (to shave)

Its mad but those young baby face ****ers would still cut your face or burn your house in a minute so I wouldn't feel too sorry for them... majority get themselves involved voluntarily because there nasty ****ers who love violence and money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

There's not a chance there is no forensic evidence in the gym bag.

Be it on body or the bag.

A new bag would be traced to where it was bought.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Syndic wrote: »
    Eoin Boylan was killed even closer to where Jamie Tighe was. Is that related as well?

They are coincidences. Bizarre coincidences but coincidences all the same.

No just an area that’s has been ruined like Crumlin /drimnagh 10/15 years ago . A lot people been let down by the system that turn to crime to fulfill a lifestyle that has no longevity

In all fairness all indirectly related by drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Suspect gun removed from the River Liffey following a search near the Four Courts by the Garda Water Unit

c7b1b72288.jpg

There was a fella fluting around the back streets of Thomas Street with that in the open was what I heard, Guards gave chase and he threw it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

There was a fella fluting around the back streets of Thomas Street with that in the open was what I heard, Guards gave chase and he threw it there.

Airsoft gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Niall O'Connor on twitter.....he must be reading this thread

His "sources" are saying the same

Ex cop. All the papers today will be based on what gets said here. Cops no clue. Journos less. "Sources" lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

italodisco wrote: »
    Found it, some girl surname woods posting about it.
    He looks around 10 years old ffs

Hard to believe

Just saw that myself. People still posting as of a few hours ago saying “shared” and “hope he’s found safe”. That’s rough. One even says shared in Coolock. That’s either awfully unfortunate or horrendously malicious.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

He killed 3 of his own pals psycho
    Now thats a friendly friend :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

Human remains found in burnt out car in drumcondra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Remains of body found in burnt out car in Drumcondra just now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭septictank

Drumcondra, burnt body in a car, no more yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Sounds like the other bits from the Coolock parts according to RTE

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Fcuk thats grim if it is linked

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭dk1982

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    He got a life warning last week and wouldn’t have met someone he didn’t trust His dads car was blown up while back by them too https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/boy-17-is-murdered-and-body-mutilated-as-part-of-feud-38863073.html

The chief suspect in the case is a notorious 35-year-old Dublin criminal recently released from jail and involved in multiple feuds, including in Drogheda and Dublin.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

dk1982 wrote: »
    The chief suspect in the case is a notorious 35-year-old Dublin criminal recently released from jail and involved in multiple feuds, including in Drogheda and Dublin.

<snip>

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Does anyone have the video of the threats to dismember km?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    He got a life warning last week and wouldn’t have met someone he didn’t trust His dads car was blown up while back by them too https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/boy-17-is-murdered-and-body-mutilated-as-part-of-feud-38863073.html

From reading the article in the Independent, he got a 4 month suspended sentence last year, for a campaign of fear and intimidation, but still carried on firebombing house's, this says a lot about our judicial system, until this changes criminality will get worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Body found in a burnt out car just off clonliffe road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

<deleted> has tidied up his FB,

Must not be enjoying the extra attention.

The little lad is obviously terrified.

These little girls are not big men, they're mouthy chavs that watch too much Power and Love Hate, think they're 'full time mad b#stards' because they run amok in some lawless kip of an area wearing man bags.

Then the real big men step in and they run to their holes to hide.

Look at that <no initials>, just try imagine that malnourished little thing was silly enough to challenge <no initials> on the street not so long ago.
    He obviously had no idea what he was doing or who he was dealing with.

I've zero sympathy for any of them. Hard luck lads.

This might sound harsh but why are people saying god love his poor family, bla bla bla?

This lad was no more than a child. What the hell were his parents doing when this kid was running around firebombing houses? As far as I’m concerned, they have some of his blood on their hands for letting this child (yes, child) get into what he got into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

This might sound harsh but why are people saying god love his poor family, bla bla bla?

This lad was no more than a child. What the hell were his parents doing when this kid was running around firebombing houses? As far as I’m concerned, they have some of his blood on their hands for letting this child (yes, child) get into what he got into.
    He was almost a man ya cant stop a 17 year old doing what he wants to do.

He was almost a man ya cant stop a 17 year old doing what he wants to do.

And what was he doing at 14, 15 & 16?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

No sympathy either. Regardless of age. At 17 you know right from wrong.
    And firebombing homes is a no no to 99% of decent folk. Sounds like a bit of a tearaway bully who played big boy games and lost out bigtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

italodisco wrote: »
    The little lad is obviously terrified.

These little girls are not big men, they're mouthy chavs that watch too much Power and Love Hate, think they're 'full time mad b#stards' because they run amok in some lawless kip of an area wearing man bags.

Then the real big men step in and they run to their holes to hide.

Look at that <no initials> guy, just try imagine that malnourished little thing was silly enough to challenge <no initials> on the street not so long ago.
    He obviously had no idea what he was doing or who he was dealing with.

I've zero sympathy for any of them. Hard luck lads.

I understand <no initials> felt a bit sorry for the lad initially lashn out as he'd have known him since the day he was born. He's nothing. Pathetic. A joke child. That said Ya cant threaten certain ppl n then let a video like that go to the media. Kid wont sleep again

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

People love picking sides and think his age reflects his innocence. I’m sure there’s a different perspective if the bleeding heart member of the general public was living in the vicinity of these little scotes or on the business end of their intimidation or firebombing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

The photographer saying the kids head wasnt affected by the fire in the car. If they don't get dna I'd be very suprised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Madouveh

More like Scroatveiw Avenue, amirite fellas?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement