Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Ucntcme wrote: »
    17 years old they could've gave him a good beating maybe left him in hospital for a month or 2 but if some people think he deserved that sort of death fair enough. i just don't think anyone deserves that. let alone a child

He would of been an adult in a few weeks would that have made a difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

17 years old they could've gave him a good beating maybe left him in hospital for a month or 2 but if some people think he deserved that sort of death fair enough. i just don't think anyone deserves that. let alone a child

I never said he deserved it. I said he only has himself to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭winter2019

Nobody is saying he deserves it. I just wouldn’t shed a tear for the likes of him. Horrific death, but play with fire and you get burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Junibuni

They're from the same families who will be like "but the government has no facilities for our angels" yet their children can't talk to ppl properly, intimidate them and smash **** up like knackers. They're the same people who get hand outs from welfare and organisations and will spend it all on their dealers, their smokes and drink.

They also turn a blind eye to their children rocking up in cars and designer wear at 16 years of age with no qualifications or just ignore it because they have a new fitted kitchen and an unlimited drug supply to fund their habit

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Executioner511

Technically a child but he was old enough to know the risks of his lifestyle choices not that anything justifies what those Scumbags did to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Garda chopper out in Coolock, madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Think whoever was involved in whatever happened in Coolock tonight has crashed at Northern Cross. Loud bang like an impact and a lot of sirens and flashing lights.

Not sure what happened but roads appear to be closed off now.

Hopefully no poor taxi driver or other innocent involved if it was a crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It might put some manners on the young chaps running sh1t around what the get into.

To young to know that they are disposable in an instant.

All down to the big players we'll away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

O'Reilly is there taking pics

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

CrashH16 wrote: »
    Garda chopper out in Coolock, madness.
    Are the Guards treating it as a suspect ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Garda chopper over Northwood Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

TomPeep wrote: »
    O'Reilly is there taking pics

Podge must have a teleportation device. He’s always on the scene at the drop of a hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Omackeral wrote: »
    Podge must have a teleportation device. He’s always on the scene at the drop of a hat.

I reckon he’s in on it. Him and that Jessica Fletcher one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Don’t share or pm could jeopardize a legal case against sick perpetrators

haha definately not going to jeopardise a legel case in this situation

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Not a qashqai. Thinks it's a yaris .got Squashed!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Iwikiwik95 wrote: »
    Named him now looking for his clothes he was wearing now
    Canadian goose jacket :e1300
    Gucci hat: e250
    Hugo boss tracksuit :250

Kid had money.

I thought it was going to be one of those mastercard ads in bad taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

All the sad 40 year old men on this sat at home with cans and there wife’s on the other side off the room ignored because there husbands are so obsessed with “gangland “ a bunch of art chair criminologists . Talking about how it’s his own fault and talking about the area he grew up in . So many of you old saddos have no idea what it’s like to grow up in a rough area . The want for money becomes so powerful when you’re poor and other lads in you’re area are minted . I’ve been through this . Talking about the crowds you hang out with ? These kids know each other from young ages and are influenced by older people and then when one mate gets into it the allure to follow becomes so powerful . Don’t talk about it if you don’t know the feeling . Bunch of middle age saddos who have watched too much love/hate and probably tell randomers in the pub there “connected “ **** off gimps

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

These muppets are so small minded. It's a pity they can't see that it is the life of a fool. It's all stress and tension to get cash in the hand.

But even when they get some money together they can't spend it on a house because the CAB will take it off them.

All they can do is sniff drugs up their noses wearing expensive tracksuits sitting in a crappy little house, all renovated but still in the same not so nice neighbourhood they grew up in.

Like look at this clown that hit the lads mother. If what youse are saying is true he's off to jail. Can't control his temper, not in his right mind.

And furthermore, I see so often that their women are not even slightly attractive even in a trashy way they just look like tinkers themselves.

Muppets the lot of them they literally look up to rappers and try to emulate them. It's sad and scary at the same time. Physically mature dangerous young men that never graduated past the intellectual capability of young teenagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

All the sad 40 year old men on this sat at home with cans and there wife’s on the other side off the room ignored because there husbands are so obsessed with “gangland “ a bunch of art chair criminologists . Talking about how it’s his own fault and talking about the area he grew up in . So many of you old saddos have no idea what it’s like to grow up in a rough area . The want for money becomes so powerful when you’re poor and other lads in you’re area are minted . I’ve been through this . Talking about the crowds you hang out with ? These kids know each other from young ages and are influenced by older people and then when one mate gets into it the allure to follow becomes so powerful . Don’t talk about it if you don’t know the feeling . Bunch of middle age saddos who have watched too much love/hate and probably tell randomers in the pub there “connected “ **** off gimps

No one wants to be connected to these scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I thought Robbie was under questioning. I wonder did the 24 hours run out and he went straight for the fella who spoke. That said, he would have to be mad out of his head to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

No, the older people just want the little scombags out of their area or locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stripy_stripes

TomPeep wrote: »
    It looked like him.. same build and mush and similar jacket to the one in the video

been confirmed on twitter that was him, by few people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Dante7 wrote: »
    I thought Robbie was under questioning. I wonder did the 24 hours run out and he went straight for the fella who spoke. That said, he would have to be mad out of his head to do that.

seems like that's exactly what he is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

2f6d607c73.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

No doubt he sat in front of mirror writing that garbage

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stripy_stripes

Padraig O'Reilly Photographer
    @padraig_reilly
    Twitter :

A badly crashed car on the Northern Cross,Coolock at 1am after multiple Garda units responded to an incident in Coolock.A male believed to be involved in the recent abduction and butchering of Keane Mulread-Woods was reported in the area in possession of a firearm..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

When RL was released last month (and that video was shown) a couple of posters on here highlighted him as being a total psycho.

doffs hat

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Im pretty sure you are projecting mate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Would there be anything to be said for Paid Bounty Hunters with Licenses to Kill .

Sort of ; “ Irelands got Drug dealers that deserve to be terminated “

Vote , Now For . Scumbag A , Scumbag B etc , Except you never get off the list until terminated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

ddhfunv wrote: »
    According to The Man!!! @TheMan07296274 he has been arrested.

He takes all of his information from here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement