Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

He's dead years

What a character!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4343924/gerry-the-monk-hutchs-brother-kinahan-target-died/amp

John hutch dead falling down stairs, monk must have **** all relatives left
    That's a fairly bad attempt to get laughs/garner thanks for yourself man. Bad form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Lee Boylan's house has just been raided. Video going about on WhatsApp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

His Da's gaff?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Haven’t seen that one, is Boylan out of hospital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Drugs worth over €2m seized at Rosslare port

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2019/0718/1063939-drugs-seized/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Seems like you jumped to a conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Lee Boylan house raided . He was seen fleeing the scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

How many brothers did/does The Monk actually have? His particular generation of the family seems to be absolutely massive.

Very nasty way to go, hope he wasn't conscious during the period between falling and dying in hospital :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

How many brothers did/does The Monk actually have? His particular generation of the family seems to be absolutely massive.

Very nasty way to go, hope he wasn't conscious during the period between falling and dying in hospital :(

In fairness that family regardless of their activities have had some misery to cope with over the last few years. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Some news reports suggesting that the Gardaí are expecting Gerry to come back for the funeral.
    Personally, I would imagine he said all of his goodbyes when he left, knowing it may be the last time that they see each other. Probably has been in contact on a pgp device or something, but I would imagine that he won't be coming back for the funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tony Tucker

Fella in his 40s stabbed to death in the north strand area this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhnRsNE0Jg

A dirtbag gets a good hiding.

Mod: Violent video, NSFW. Changed from embedded to link. Viewer discretion advised.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

While I agree he deserved a few boots, stamping on someones head isn't justifiable. He should have been held down and then arrested by the Gardai. If the lad on the ground dies, the other lad could be done for murder, and thats after a knife was pulled on him!

the level of violence on our streets at the moment is off the wall. Is this linked to the amount of drugs on our streets?

While I agree he deserved a few boots, stamping on someones head isn't justifiable. He should have been held down and then arrested by the Gardai. If the lad on the ground dies, the other lad could be done for murder, and thats after a knife was pulled on him!

the level of violence on our streets at the moment is off the wall. Is this linked to the amount of drugs on our streets?

I had had a junkie pull a knife on me before and i reacted in a similar fashion to this fella, rational thought goes out the window, when someone pulls a knife they intend doing you serious harm. React accordingly. Make sure he aint getting back up.

I dunno about all the violence i keep hearing that Dublin is a very safe place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Suckit wrote: »
    Some news reports suggesting that the Gardaí are expecting Gerry to come back for the funeral.
    Personally, I would imagine he said all of his goodbyes when he left, knowing it may be the last time that they see each other. Probably has been in contact on a pgp device or something, but I would imagine that he won't be coming back for the funeral.

Gerry Hutch wont be back for funeral. He will be arrested as soon as her enters country. The gardai bugged Jonathon dowdalls car when they were investigating him and they have gerry on tape talking about all sorts including his planning of the Regency attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

I had had a junkie pull a knife on me before and i reacted in a similar fashion to this fella, rational thought goes out the window, when someone pulls a knife they intend doing you serious harm. React accordingly. Make sure he aint getting back up.

I dunno about all the violence i keep hearing that Dublin is a very safe place.

It's safe, but not so safe I don't fear when my children go out to City centre.

It's safe, but not so safe I don't fear when my children go out to City centre.

Im a bag of nerves when my daughter heads into town because of what ive seen and experienced there in my own life, add to that we seem to have gangs of unemployed foreign weirdos hanging around town leering at young girls. Age doesnt seem to matter to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Here's a question
    The lads who claim ( im not saying your not iv no idea) to be part of gangland that post in here, would you not be seen as rats ?

It's one thing the general law biding citizen's speaking about rumour and hear say but IS it seen different when lads who say there involved come on and mention people by name's and out there business in a public forum , Im sure there are Garda and reporters who keep an eye on this thread,

Now i'm not calling anyone here a "rat" or saying anything bad just as someone who has never been involved in criminality im just wondering what way it would be taken by other's involved ,

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Here's a question
    The lads who claim ( im not saying your not iv no idea) to be part of gangland that post in here, would you not be seen as rats ?

It's one thing the general law biding citizen's speaking about rumour and hear say but IS it seen different when lads who say there involved come on and mention people by name's and out there business in a public forum , Im sure there are Garda and reporters who keep an eye on this thread,

Now i'm not calling anyone here a "rat" or saying anything bad just as someone who has never been involved in criminality im just wondering what way it would be taken by other's involved ,

You seem to be making the mistaken assumption that anyone associated with this type of thing is in any form a decent human being.

They're not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Here's a question

I imagine anything said on this thread is common knowledge to those in the know anyway.

And I highly doubt anything said on this thread is news to any Guards bar low rank a file members.

The only people I'd say learn anything from this thread are 'normal people' and some journalists with piss poor contacts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭VW 1

What was the context or background to the video above?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,970 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

VW 1 wrote: »
    What was the context or background to the video above?

I heard that the fella standing up is from Cork and it kicked off when the other fella started saying that Lyons is far a better tea than Barrys.

Might not be true though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Gerry Hutch wont be back for funeral. He will be arrested as soon as her enters country. The gardai bugged Jonathon dowdalls car when they were investigating him and they have gerry on tape talking about all sorts including his planning of the Regency attack.

Is that is true, wouldnt there be a European arrest warrant out for his arrest?

Can it even be used if it wasn't obtained threw legal means?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He's been back for the last week!

He's been back for the last week!

How do you know that?

The family will be hounded to catch a picture of the monk.

I'm not too sure about that to be honest, I had just read in several articles that monk discussed several incriminating things and would be arrested and questioned when/if he returns to Ireland.

https://amp.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/what-the-monk-and-mary-lou-mcdonald-have-in-common-35785950.html

Although if information obtained from the bug was used against Jonathon dowdall for his own crimes surely it would be the same for gerry hutch wouldn't it?

I'm not too sure about that to be honest, I had just read in several articles that monk discussed several incriminating things and would be arrested and questioned when/if he returns to Ireland.

https://amp.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/what-the-monk-and-mary-lou-mcdonald-have-in-common-35785950.html

Although if information obtained from the bug was used against Jonathon dowdall for his own crimes surely it would be the same for gerry hutch wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

No information optained in the bug(if this is even true) was used against dowdall. Dowdall went down because himself and his da the clowns recorded themselves waterboarding Alex Hurley and shouting they were in the Ra

• Advertisement

iMO if there was a bug, it was there illegally for "intelligence gathering" rather than evidence to get a conviction.

Other wise he would have been arrested long ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement