Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Was he the one that shot keith brannigan ? Read that somewhere

Apparently he gave Keith’s location. Was not the shooter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Apparently he gave Keith’s location. Was not the shooter

alright i see so thats why keiths relatives house was raided

I'm not trying to change opinions I'm just voicing my own.

It's his family i feel sorry for,

I agree that it’s down to the people you grow up with but also your parents teachings directly attribute to where you end up in life. I know plenty who struggled but never turned to crime.

I can’t feel sorry for his family or anyone else’s for that matter. They knew exactly what he was up to here and only for our court system this chap would (and should) be locked up right now.

Hopefully it’s a wake up call to some of his pals. I know some of them will want to retaliate but I’d say quite a few want to get away from it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

I agree that it’s down to the people you grow up with but also your parents teachings directly attribute to where you end up in life. I know plenty who struggled but never turned to crime.

I can’t feel sorry for his family or anyone else’s for that matter. They knew exactly what he was up to here and only for our court system this chap would (and should) be locked up right now.

Hopefully it’s a wake up call to some of his pals. I know some of them will want to retaliate but I’d say quite a few want to get away from it now.

The people responsible will all be locked up if going by reports they done it in there own house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

The people responsible will all be locked up if going by reports they done it in there own house.

Braindead ba*tards tbf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Are they really that thick to dismember a body in their own home?

Yes

He seems a violent little vermin of a thing doesn't he

Coke makes them all think they are bulletproof. His time will come and there won’t be too many tears shed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Any news yet if they have done a post mortem and will they release the exact cause of death?? Will they reveal to public if there is evidence of extreme torture before moment of death??

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

I doubt the coroner will sensationalize it, but the tabloids will. Torture is not a cause of death in a coroner's eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

I'm sure they didn't send him out petrol bombing houses, but your right they should have put there foot down sooner, i still feel sorry them doh he committed the crimes not them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Any news yet if they have done a post mortem and will they release the exact cause of death?? Will they reveal to public if there is evidence of extreme torture before moment of death??

Not yet but considering the Gardai have said they know or suspect strongly they know the identity of the hit man and he’s a psychopath and likely serial killer I would have to assume it was a brutal end for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

I heard it was out his back shed, same thing more or less it's beggars belief why you'd do that

I'm sure they didn't send him out petrol bombing houses, but your right they should have put there foot down sooner, i still feel sorry them doh he committed the crimes not them.

I’m sure they didn’t but surely you have to take some responsibility for how your children turn out no?

They learn from you first and foremost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I don't understand the MO here- why kill in house/shed? why dump the sports bag in the middle of the street? I understand they want to send a warning but his disappearance & the rumour mill would have done that without leaving a trail of evidence behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

FixitFelix wrote: »
    See I don't care what age he was, he could hold a gun/weapon smash windows, petrol bomb houses,kill people's pets, one less scumbag in the streets. May the rest go with

Live by the sword you die by the sword. This is ultimately a failure of parenting, government, the judiciary, the penal system , the gardai. Until casual drug users stop being customers of druglords because they are afraid they will be caught doing a line of coke in the toilet of their local boozer and get a criminal record, this will continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

enricoh wrote: »
    Was Crosby one of those nabbed torturing the lad in the bath in moneymore? Is that why he was off to cop shop to sign in? Should be getting a good stretch out of that when it comes up.
    I knew some clown would be recording the young lads death, hopefully it can be used as evidence.

Dont think hes before the courts for that, The three charged with that are

The three men are Josh Boylan (23) of Moneymore, Drogheda; Dean Thornton (21) of Moneymore, Drogheda and John James McGahon (18) of Hawthorn Close, Laurences Park, Drogheda

reg114 wrote: »
    Live by the sword you die by the sword. This is ultimately a failure of parenting, government, the judiciary, the penal system , the gardai. Until casual drug users stop being customers of druglords because they are afraid they will be caught doing a line of coke in the toilet of their local boozer and get a criminal record, this will continue.

I’d be very careful about trying absolve the young lad of all responsibility here. He’s not child (legally he is I know but not in actuality) and he made his choices.

Trying to throw blame at all but the person/people responsible won’t help the situation.

I’m sure they didn’t but surely you have to take some responsibility for how your children turn out no?

They learn from you first and foremost.

yes sure you do, if my son was petrol bombing houses he wouldn't have to worry about ruthless getting a hold of him,

I Know this is what happens when your reward bad behavior example " My son Wouldn't do that"

but again its not always the parents fault, take Mr Big as an example.

yes sure you do, if my son was petrol bombing houses he wouldn't have to worry about ruthless getting a hold of him,

I Know this is what happens when your reward bad behavior example " My son Wouldn't do that"

but again its not always the parents fault, take Mr Big as an example.

I’m sorry but to me in this case the parents have to take some of the blame here. Somewhere I believe they dropped the ball unless someone can show me proof they didn’t.

It doesn’t mean they’re bad people but plenty of people grow up in disadvantaged areas and don’t turn to a life of crime.

Ultimately his choices were his own but the though processes he used to make them he learned from somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lfen

There are screenshots of conversations in this thread being circulated on social media so just bear that in mind folks!

I’m sorry but to me in this case the parents have to take some of the blame here. Somewhere I believe they dropped the ball unless someone can show me proof they didn’t.

It doesn’t mean they’re bad people but plenty of people grow up in disadvantaged areas and don’t turn to a life of crime.

Ultimately his choices were his own though.

I don't disagree with you,

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

lfen wrote: »
    There are screenshots of conversations in this thread being circulated on social media so just bear that in mind folks!

Thanks but i dont know what difference that makes pretty easy for anyone to come in have a look themselves if they want

Thanks but i dont know what difference that makes pretty easy for anyone to come in have a look themselves if they want

Absolutely but it’s being shared with a much larger audience than the Boards audience so thought I’d put it out there.

Absolutely but it’s being shared with a much larger audience than the Boards audience so thought I’d put it out there.

In what context is it being shared?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

No arrests or gun seized in Coolock last night according to M'O'Toole on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Never like to see a load of people with post counts below 20 in the one thread

link.

In what context is it being shared?

Alongside pretty graphic photos & videos. I got about 6 photos etc 1 of which was a screenshot of The Gray Bird posting who the culprit is on Boards.

Just thought I’d let people know.

• Advertisement

correct, his little brother b/r was mental, we were petrified of him when growing up in the area loose cannon,

Haven’t seen him in years but I always expected him to be taken out first. Surprised he is still going to be fair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement