Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

lfen wrote: »
    Alongside pretty graphic photos & videos. I got about 6 photos etc 1 of which was a screenshot of The Gray Bird posting who the culprit is on Boards.

Just thought I’d let people know.

Ah ok. No it’s a good thing you brought it up in fairness.

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to take and share graphic content like that. I’d have to wonder about their mental well-being to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lfen

Ah ok. No it’s a good thing you brought it up in fairness.

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to take and share graphic content like that. I’d have to wonder about their mental well-being to be honest.

I think it makes them feel like they are ‘in the know’. Sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

lfen wrote: »
    Alongside pretty graphic photos & videos. I got about 6 photos etc 1 of which was a screenshot of The Gray Bird posting who the culprit is on Boards.

Just thought I’d let people know.

This thread has been going in one form or another for nearly 3 years now and just because some keyboard warrior with a hard on for being a twitter reporter decides to post some screenshots doesn’t change anything.
    Plenty of people are more aware of this thread because of the recent events and it should help provide us with even more info. I just hope the mods are on standby to filter out all the lies from said warriors because there is some clowns in here posting dangerous stuff that can get people in trouble. These are the same people that don’t understand how IP tracking works so I agree they should be careful on twitter but even more careful on here. Anyone that is reading “The Man!” On twitter should block him immediately. Chap annoyed me so much he inspired my username ffs.

Sorry for the rant but it needs to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

This thread has been going in one form or another for nearly 3 years now and just because some keyboard warrior with a hard on for being a twitter reporter decides to post some screenshots doesn’t change anything.
    Plenty of people are more aware of this thread because of the recent events and it should help provide us with even more info. I just hope the mods are on standby to filter out all the lies from said warriors because there is some clowns in here posting dangerous stuff that can get people in trouble. These are the same people that don’t understand how IP tracking works so I agree they should be careful on twitter but even more careful on here. Anyone that is reading “The Man!” On twitter should block him immediately. Chap annoyed me so much he inspired my username ffs.

Pretty sure its a her, that mental case Vicky

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Plenty of people are more aware of this thread because of the recent events and it should help provide us with even more info. I just hope the mods are on standby to filter out all the lies from said warriors because there is some clowns in here posting dangerous stuff that can get people in trouble. These are the same people that don’t understand how IP tracking works so I agree they should be careful on twitter but even more careful on here. Anyone that is reading “The Man!” On twitter should block him immediately. Chap annoyed me so much he inspired by username ffs.

he defiantly needs to go, i cant wait when the whole truth comes out, they will either look like idiots for thinking they know what they don't, or they will be investigated for things they shouldn't know, if that makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

lets do a poll

its vicky
    its the man
    its a randomer
    bloodline says its all of the above,

she's ****ing mental lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

She was on here last night and asked the same question at least 10 times

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

No. google "Three men in court over setting fire to stolen car" Drogheda. All out on bail of course.

Welcome to Boards.ie Mr Black. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Should we all be chopping off people's heads now Father?

• Advertisement

Mr Black joins boards.

No but I was rooting for Mr Black and then seen his tweets were deleted this morning. I reported The Man! Hope they remove him/ her but I doubt that will stop them...

he defiantly needs to go, i cant wait when the whole truth comes out, they will either look like idiots for thinking they know what they don't, or they will be investigated for things they shouldn't know, if that makes sense

Me too and I hear ye 100%

No but I was rooting for Mr Black and then seen his tweets were deleted this morning. I reported The Man! Hope they remove him/ her but I doubt that will stop them...

All of the twitterati who think they are in the “know”, get their information from this thread.

lets do a poll

its vicky
    its the man
    its a randomer
    bloodline says its all of the above,

she's ****ing mental lol.

If it is this psycho we need to find the IP address and tell Ruthless she robbed his flip flops

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Is the bath torturing you speak of involving the lad that was dismembered or someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

The guards on Newstalk are appealing for people to not share the video of Keane pleading for his life prior to being hit by a weapon. Beyond ****ed up that there is a video showing that doing the rounds on watsapp. These guys think they are untouchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

For those of us who don’t know much about gangland, Could someone be a hero and give a summary of this Drogheda feud?
    Who are the players on each side?
    How many murders have there been on each side?
    Both side travellers or just one?
    Is ruthless not a Dub, whats he got to do with this?
    Are they aligned to different Dublin gangs or just doing their own thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

The guards on Newstalk are appealing for people to not share the video of Keane pleading for his life prior to being hit by a weapon. Beyond ****ed up that there is a video showing that doing the rounds on watsapp. These guys think they are untouchable.

again it amazes me that these people - aligned with the biggest criminal gangs in the country, are filming this stuff & sharing it. Isn't it bound to help the Gardaí?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gw123gw

jon1981 wrote: »
    Is the bath torturing you speak of involving the lad that was dismembered or someone else?

someone else, this happened end of 2018 nearer start of feud although i dont think it is connected to the feud, just one side we’re responsible

• Advertisement

All of the twitterati who think they are in the “know”, get their information from this thread.

This is not the only thread and I’ve seen quite a bit more on whatsapp. Sure the images came from twitter via WhatsApp and as soon as someone tried to share it here it was removed.

I just had to create a profile here as I’m sick of all the nonsense posts and repetitive questions. Too many people reading the last 5 pages and then asking questions and looking for specific names and what initials stand for.

To all the newbies and even the casuals, Read the whole thread and the previous ones. A new thread is started every 500ish pages so read the previous one too and then come back to us. Please and thanks

Jesus Christ is that actually going around? Apologies if this already confirmed but this thread moving fast and I’m not reading 90 pages back. Anyone seen it? Thankfully nobody I know will be sent it or send it on to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

So with the DNA that will be found at the house/shed and the videos doing the rounds they wont be long arresting and charging those involved with the murder. What was the point of this gruesome murder then? young lad is dead and those responsible will all be locked up. Mindless stuff.

This is not the only thread and I’ve seen quite a bit more on whatsapp. Sure the images came from twitter via WhatsApp and as soon as someone tried to share it here it was removed.

I just had to create a profile here as I’m sick of all the nonsense posts and repetitive questions. Too many people reading the last 5 pages and then asking questions and looking for specific names and what initials stand for.

To all the newbies and even the casuals, Read the whole thread and the previous ones. A new thread is stared every 500ish pages so read the previous one too and then come back to us. Please and thanks

That’s journalists for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

To all the newbies and even the casuals, Read the whole thread and the previous ones. A new thread is stared every 500ish pages so read the previous one too and then come back to us. Please and thanks

Thread saviour

Not sure what you can do about it TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

shutup wrote: »
    Jesus Christ is that actually going around? Apologies if this already confirmed but this thread moving fast and I’m not reading 90 pages back. Anyone seen it? Thankfully nobody I know will be sent it or send it on to me.

Havent seen it myself but I have seen people trying to pass off a video of a chap getting a hiding with a weapon in artane a few weeks ago as being the victim in this case.

optogirl wrote: »
    again it amazes me that these people - aligned with the biggest criminal gangs in the country, are filming this stuff & sharing it. Isn't it bound to help the Gardaí?

I could be wrong but I believe the video they are mentioning is actually the one of the chap in Artane a few weeks back. I’m sure someone already mentioned that a few pages back too. If that’s true it’s actually Proof the media are using Twitter and this page as a credible “source” but I think it’s also genuinely confusing them as there are so many things being shared at the moment and the public are paying attention meaning the more they talk about it the more people clicking on their pages or tuning into their stations. Don’t hear them talking about the chap who was shot in Kilbarrack at all. Why? Because it doesn’t make them any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

I've gotten a load of sh!t through on this on Whatsapp but not that video thankfully. It's the same mentality that had people taking and sending the pic of the poor woman killed on the M50 last year and there are countless other examples.

It's f**king disgraceful and I don't understand why seemingly sensible people forward this sh!t around Whatsapp or any other social media platform.

Ghoulish.

You’ve just summed me up but no way I’m reading two threads of gibberish. PL, PC, Mr This, Mr That is impossible to keep up with. Plus 80% of it is mistaken identity or Bull****.

If you’re interested in something you shouldn’t mind talking about it and explaining to others. I’ve a keen interest in stamp collecting and bird watching if anyone needs any questions answered.

• Advertisement

For those of us who don’t know much about gangland, Could someone be a hero and give a summary of this Drogheda feud?
    Who are the players on each side?
    How many murders have there been on each side?
    Both side travellers or just one?
    Is ruthless not a Dub, whats he got to do with this?
    Are they aligned to different Dublin gangs or just doing their own thing?
    It’s been covered and summarised multiple times already. Read the thread like the rest of us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement