Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 autumneyes

He was a month away from being 18, he was pretty much an adult.

Again not saying he deserved it, just that he had the ability to make the right choice and he didn’t.

By that comparison it would seem that all choices made by you have been the right choice since turning 18. It is a ridiculous analogy to compare "choice" the right "choice" to ones age, without considering life experience, circumstances of that experience and influencing factors directly related to that experience. The system of which we are all under plays the ultimate role in those choices, to suggest a person of 17 or indeed 18 and quite considerably older than that can make the right choice regarding all the factors I have suggested is nonsense. The bottom line is the system is broken and until we all realise that the rich and powerful do not give a fiddlers about changing it, we will see a continuous escalation in these terrible crimes. **** ALL TO DO WITH AGE.....

Are your favourite stamps those with birds on them? And I don’t mean Queen Liz!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

shutup wrote: »
    Jesus Christ is that actually going around? Apologies if this already confirmed but this thread moving fast and I’m not reading 90 pages back. Anyone seen it? Thankfully nobody I know will be sent it or send it on to me.

Your not reading back so you want someone to tell you everything discussed over the past 90 pages? Go away will ye. If it wasn’t for clowns like you coming on here asking these questions we wouldn’t need to read through so many pages

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Your not reading back so you want someone to tell you everything discussed over the past 90 pages? Go away will ye. If it wasn’t for clowns like you coming on here asking these questions we wouldn’t need to read through so many pages

It's like the weather forum, there's a load of enthusiasts in there every day having enjoyable and productive discussions.

Then a storm is forecast and they're overrun by people asking will they be ok to drive into town for a Chinese at 8:55pm in 6 days time when the storm lands or should they pay the €2 for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

All the sad 40 year old men on this sat at home with cans and there wife’s on the other side off the room ignored because there husbands are so obsessed with “gangland “ a bunch of art chair criminologists .

40? Pfft. If we were still 40 we'd still be ridin' :(

• Advertisement

Tbf, the thread started out because of the hutch/kinehan feud. Which then branched more recently to mr big, flashy n co.

The Drogheda stuff was only a few comments which got buried in the rest so it wouldn’t be an unreasonable request to get the ins n outs of it summarised in a single post.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I’ve a keen interest in stamp collecting and bird watching if anyone needs any questions answered.

How do you you keep hidden from the bird you are watching? Can you suggest any good camouflage suppliers?

I bought a grand starter pair of binoculars to try it there last year but after a couple of tries my neighbour spotted me and started closing her curtain before taking her shower....in fairness, the binoculars probably should have meant I didn't need to press my face up against the window

Tbf, the thread started out because of the hutch/kinehan feud. Which then branched more recently to mr big, flashy n co.

The Drogheda stuff was only a few comments which got buried in the rest so it wouldn’t be an unreasonable request to get the ins n outs of it summarised in a single post.

It has been summarised though a few times and there is a separate thread for Drogheda actually. All these google detectives coming in asking the same questions over and over. There is still **** happening right now so maybe when things calm down we might get some “hero” to give a full summary of events.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

I have a job and kids. You’re probably a young lad student with not much to do so can mess around online. Or unemployed. Sorry for being busy and as I said most normal people can’t make head nor tail of the gibberish and code being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

You’ve just summed me up but no way I’m reading two threads of gibberish. PL, PC, Mr This, Mr That is impossible to keep up with. Plus 80% of it is mistaken identity or Bull****.

If you’re interested in something you shouldn’t mind talking about it and explaining to others. I’ve a keen interest in stamp collecting and bird watching if anyone needs any questions answered.

Maybe someone would be so kind as to post him a synopses if the thread or maybe use carrier pigeon, kill three birds with the one stone so to speak :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I have a job and kids..

Do either know you collect stamps?

How do you you keep hidden from the bird you are watching? Can you suggest any good camouflage suppliers?

I bought a grand starter pair of binoculars to try it there last year but after a couple of tries my neighbour spotted me and started closing her curtain before taking her shower....in fairness, the binoculars probably should have meant I didn't need to press my face up against the window

Hero 😂

I have a job and kids. You’re probably a young lad student with not much to do so can mess around online. Or unemployed. Sorry for being busy and as I said most normal people can’t make head nor tail of the gibberish and code being used.

Assumption, the mother of all....
    Actually I’m prob older (and wiser) than you and I have kids, a girlfriend, a full time job (on leave this week), 2 houses, 2 cars, a mobile home and a boat.

“Sorry for being busy” but I don’t have time.
    If you are not from Coolock or Drogheda, don’t expect to know any names and they won’t mean anything to you anyway so how about you stop wasting your time asking questions and spend about an hour reading the thread. Your prob on your lunch break now anyway so what else do you have to do?

The code is the fun bit. Took me a couple of years to work out though but once you have a few names you look up their court appearances or Facebook and look for associates with the initials you’re trying to decipher.

Assumption, the mother of all....
    Actually I’m prob older (and wiser) than you and I have kids, a girlfriend, a full time job (on leave this week), 2 houses, 2 cars, a mobile home and a boat.

“Sorry for being busy” but I don’t have time.
    If you are not from Coolock or Drogheda, don’t expect to know any names and they won’t mean anything to you anyway so how about you stop wasting your time asking questions and spend about an hour reading the thread. Your prob on your lunch break now anyway so what else do you have to do?

You're some gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

I think a lot of people are viewing/sharing these videos not because they are sick and actually desire to see a mutilated body, instead it's just another case of "fear of missing out", and our obsession with being caught up with the latest gossip online and not being out of the loop. Also as far as the "poor family" are concerned, there's a lot of mammies around here driving 30-40k cars or range rovers that their darling sons bought them....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

She's obviously one of those 'outraged' types, I mean for God's sake it was only your face.

Just out of curiosity, how much were the binoculars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

autumneyes wrote: »
    By that comparison it would seem that all choices made by you have been the right choice since turning 18. It is a ridiculous analogy to compare "choice" the right "choice" to ones age, without considering life experience, circumstances of that experience and influencing factors directly related to that experience. The system of which we are all under plays the ultimate role in those choices, to suggest a person of 17 or indeed 18 and quite considerably older than that can make the right choice regarding all the factors I have suggested is nonsense. The bottom line is the system is broken and until we all realise that the rich and powerful do not give a fiddlers about changing it, we will see a continuous escalation in these terrible crimes. **** ALL TO DO WITH AGE.....

I never said all my choices have been the right ones, not sure where you got that from.

The rich and powerful have zero to do with it. I’ll say again this lad made his choices.

Scapegoating will solve nothing.

You're some gob****e

Ok I prob didn’t need to say that but I hate people assuming anything about me, especially lazy people

I think a lot of people are viewing/sharing these videos not because they are sick and actually desire to see a mutilated body, instead it's just another case of "fear of missing out", and our obsession with being caught up with the latest gossip online and not being out of the loop. Also as far as the "poor family" are concerned, there's a lot of mammies around here driving 30-40k cars or range rovers that their darling sons bought them....

No! they are sick pr1cks.
    I can stay in the loop without having to view stolen images from a gore website.

• Advertisement

Ok I prob didn’t need to say that but I hate people assuming anything about me, especially lazy people

Haha posting off two accounts you absolute spanner

Haha posting off two accounts you absolute spanner

What are you talking about. I’ve one account pal. Not here to impress anyone. Just add my 2 cents and try to get rid of gob$hites like you

This is too good. I was going to reply that I didn’t believe you had two gaffs but didn’t want to argue off topic. You’re such a knob you went rushing off to anoth account to support yourself. 😂😂😂

What the f8ck are you talking about? I’ve one account. Stop clogging the thread with your bs.

And you thanked yourself.
    If you are over 16 you need to take a look at yourself you bellend. Anyway back on topic

If you are over 16 you need to take a look at yourself you bellend. Anyway back on topic

Stamps and birds?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

I don’t know where you came up with the idea I’m using 2 accounts. I didn’t thank myself, I clicked to see who thanked my posts. Anyway I’m a one man band with one account and you can talk sh!te all you want but deep down you are just upset because you can’t take the stick.

Now go back to the stamps ye muppet

What are you talking about. I’ve one account pal. Not here to impress anyone. Just add my 2 cents and try to get rid of gob$hites like you

You apologised for bazwarfs post insulting me. I got a pm about your two accounts too. Get the boat (that you don’t really have). I knew you were full of it about how successful you were

Nice fella[/quote]

But it’s not the parents fault

• Advertisement

You apologised for bazwarfs post insulting me. I got a pm about your two accounts too. Get the boat (that you don’t really have). I knew you were full of it about how successful you were

Have you only just discovered the Internet and how forums work?
    Or else you are stoned out of your biccy.
    I didn’t read it that way, as most didn’t.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement