Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

I just looked at the mod notes in the OP lol

Plenty of leeway being given in this thread anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

Yeah the more I hear about him the less I give a sh*te about what happened him

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Any chance we could get back on topic and not talking absolute boll*x

I just looked at the mod notes in the OP lol

Plenty of leeway being given in this thread anyway.

Rat

Rat

I'm not the one dropping peoples names and what they done left right and centre. Jog on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

shutup wrote: »
    You apologised for bazwarfs post insulting me. I got a pm about your two accounts too. Get the boat (that you don’t really have). I knew you were full of it about how successful you were

No I apologised for sounding like a stuck up prick after he highlighted my comment and called a “gobsh!te? Your getting pm’s now about me having 2 accounts? Hilarious. You have genuinely gave me a good laugh here. Another google detective that’s not very good at their job. Go away with the accusations or I will report you.

I'm not the one dropping peoples names and what they done left right and centre. Jog on.

You jog on you little rat. You have contributed nothing to this thread only derail it and try get it shut down so F off out of here if you dont like it

You jog on you little rat. You have contributed nothing to this thread on derail it and try get it shut down so F off out of here if you dont like it

You should just ring the garda instead of coming on here ratting you little grass.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, cut out the abuse and the philately talk and get back on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Beasty wrote: »
    OK, cut out the abuse and the philately talk and get back on topic

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Ah here lads, stay on topic. Nobody gives a ****!!

We're only interested on what's going down in
    Drogheda/Coolock ATM.

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

Photos circulating round of the young lads head ****ing disgusting evil *****

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Drogsham wrote: »
    Photos circulating round of the young lads head ****ing disgusting evil *****

I also got sent the images. Felt sick. Very graphic.

Bring back the death penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

shutup wrote: »
    You’ve just summed me up but no way I’m reading two threads of gibberish. PL, PC, Mr This, Mr That is impossible to keep up with. Plus 80% of it is mistaken identity or Bull****.

If you’re interested in something you shouldn’t mind talking about it and explaining to others. I’ve a keen interest in stamp collecting and bird watching if anyone needs any questions answered.

tell me more

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

I’m sorry but to me in this case the parents have to take some of the blame here. Somewhere I believe they dropped the ball unless someone can show me proof they didn’t.

It doesn’t mean they’re bad people but plenty of people grow up in disadvantaged areas and don’t turn to a life of crime.

Ultimately his choices were his own but the though processes he used to make them he learned from somewhere.

Judgemental people on high fences like yourself craic me up these young lads could belong to anyone of us first hand experience here 3 children one went off the rails when he was 17 started with a bit of partying the rest I wouldn’t even know where to start brought up by parents who always worked have High values And are upstanding members of the community don’t do drugs or any other crime reared exactly the same as his brother and sister who are grade a students and making fabulous life’s for themselves after 10 years of horror stories and carnage brought to the door trying to protect him and change him you realise there is no more you can do or could have done any of our children can make the wrong choice just hope it doesn’t come to your door

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

The death penalty is very much still going for these lads.

Tzardine wrote: »
    The death penalty is very much still going for these lads.

Yes on the streets it is but not in prison these guys will be feared and treated like kings

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

did anybody hear about a house petrol bombed and shot at, in belcamp or just the start of moatview about two weeks ago, somebody i know got a phonecall to say there friends mothers house was attacked, her son goes by the name frog i think ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 autumneyes

I never said all my choices have been the right ones, not sure where you got that from.

The rich and powerful have zero to do with it. I’ll say again this lad made his choices.

Scapegoating will solve nothing.

You implied that he was nearly 18 therefore as being nearly 18 he would have been an adult and according to you that would allow him to make his own choices, which I disagree with, for the reasons I gave.

The rich and powerful have everything to do with this, right from the ground up, the world over, whether that is through drug production, distribution, or investment or non investment in communities throughout the world, the control of the financial system, societies and ultimately a struggle for existence unfolds. This is a bi-product of a capitalist system, which will get worse in the future. If you want Irish examples, look at Limerick, look at Dublin, small scale, look at all major cities across the globe, same pattern exists only for a lot longer than here. It is not scapegoating it is a horrible fact of capitalism....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

Anything to be said for blaming the "leftists"? Feel like it's been a couple of hours since that rolled out of somebodies slack jaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jay1988

I agree fully. I mean you only have to look at what’s happening with CL to see that. Fred was in my class in school. Quiet chap actually. His little brother was 10 times worse. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets involved here to be fair but that will only end up bad for him.

He'd wanna drop that serious crack habit first, Bobby can barely wipe his own arse these days, he's a threat to nobody but himself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 IpaintHouses

Didn’t somebody just get the death penalty??? Your last post said it was disgusting so make up your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

They have, the problem is that is seems to be carried out by unlicensed executioners, without a trial too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Anything to be said for blaming the "leftists"? Feel like it's been a couple of hours since that rolled out of somebodies slack jaw.

Yes we've already had a few comments about bleeding heart liberals, SJWs and other tired old tropes

Didn’t somebody just get the death penalty??? Your last post said it was disgusting so make up your mind

Disguting to kill a child not disgusting to kill evil killers prison is too easy for them

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

jay1988 wrote: »
    He'd wanna drop that serious crack habit first, Bobby can barely wipe his own arse these days, he's a threat to nobody but himself.

Explains why I haven’t seen him in years, thanks for that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Just seen a photo on the whatsapp with limbs and a head...looks like an eye was gouged out....looks like yer man

Fairly rough!

Disguting to kill a child not disgusting to kill evil killers prison is too easy for them

Did ya want to wait till his 18th birthday?

• Advertisement

Just seen a photo on the whatsapp with limbs and a head...looks like an eye was gouged out....looks like yer man

Fairly rough!

100% fake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement