Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

100% fake

How do you know?

The head looks like him...

Just seen a photo on the whatsapp with limbs and a head...looks like an eye was gouged out....looks like yer man

Fairly rough!

Do you want an award?

• Site Banned Posts: 16 Drogsham

Did ya want to wait till his 18th birthday?

Listen pal 18,19,20 still a childs mentality they might be of age then but still weak minded and stupid unlike a grown adult

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

https://twitter.com/mickthehack/status/1217780027045052416 no arrests in coolock last night & no guns found, according to mick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 IpaintHouses

Drogsham wrote: »
    Listen pal 18,19,20 still a childs mentality they might be of age then but still weak minded and stupid unlike a grown adult
    Iisten, im not your pal. 1 post you say it’s disgusting next post you say bring back the death penalty... stop talkin bollox

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Do you want an award?

I'll take whatever is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Never heard anything about a Republican element. Its simply Maguire's(travellers) gamg against moneymore gang.

I personally think the guards should do everything to help one side win...there was none if this **** when there was only one gang
    Previous to the KN murder the guards were already going for the maguires for the exact reason you said and that’s a fact anyone in drogheda will tell you that

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Even the Hacks are getting confused!

One saying there was no arrests lat night & the other saying there was 2 arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

correct, his little brother b/r was mental, we were petrified of him when growing up in the area loose cannon,

Bobby

One saying there was no arrests lat night & the other saying there was 2 arrested.

Boards has confuddled the ****e out of them.
    They still haven’t copped that the new posters with inside info are purposely setting up a trap for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Any more from RL after last night's antics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

One is not really a hack

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

Drogsham wrote: »
    Bring back the death penalty

I agree.

Does anyone know if RL got arrested last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Does anyone know if RL got arrested last night?

No he did not

Honest rob wrote: »
    Bobby

yup

daveeed wrote: »
    crosby is a ugly inbred lookin pike of a thing
    but i defo still would just to hurt his bum hole
    canny fookin wait lads

Is he originally from Drogheda? His Facebook reeks of bogwarrior

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mayo4747

Is Flashy involved in this or did it just happen that the body was dumped in near his area?

Also seems the Gucci Gang have gone fairly quiet the last while?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Idea for Mods - Do what you do for the soccer section where you have to "apply" to post here.

daveeed wrote: »
    crosby is a ugly inbred lookin pike of a thing
    but i defo still would just to hurt his bum hole
    canny fookin wait lads

SMH

Where does Cornelius fit into all this is he mates with Crosby?

yup

Ye i agree he's a crazy c*unt i remember he stabbed his next door neighbour's dog to death because it wouldn't stop barking hes a paranoid schizophrenic that's what makes him so dangerous

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Where does Cornelius fit into all this is he mates with Crosby?

Hes with the Maguires. RL is also out for him i presume after he got him jumped in Cork Prison

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 30 Vinden Lillage

did anybody hear about a house petrol bombed and shot at, in belcamp or just the start of moatview about two weeks ago, somebody i know got a phonecall to say there friends mothers house was attacked, her son goes by the name frog i think ?

Ye his name is froggy kelly a lot of people are out for him i don't know why tho

Ye i agree he's a crazy c*unt i remember he stabbed his next door neighbour's dog to death because it wouldn't stop barking hes a paranoid schizophrenic that's what makes him so dangerous

i remember he walked up to darndale chipper when he was only 13 and stabbed 2 boys, im not going to name them, you probaly know inanyway, 1 in the arse 1 in the back

Ye his name is froggy kelly a lot of people are out for him i don't know why tho

Any relation to Micka?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Charlie Bowden

JMMCapital wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with being a snitch.

damn right

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement