Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

d51984 wrote: »
    Nothing in Darndale, apparently shooting in Greencastle Coolock in relation to last nights attack. I cant confirm though.

You walked to Coolock?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

its been reported, that its connected to drogheda fued, https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1217616701136785409

go back to sleep will you

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭d51984

Its all over FB, the shooting was in Greencastle, not Darndale. I walked to Darndale, I live in Priorswood, so only down road.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

You say The Man is a fool, well he’s got almost 300 followers from zero over the last 12 hours for being a ‘fool’.

Yes and they are one of the people the Garda are referring to when they are mentioning the fake reports on social media. The absolute idiot then goes and shares a link about it. There are screenshots back a few pages showing their lies and they were called out last night and found out to be using this forum for all their “sources”. Strangely some of their posts have been removed and some comments deleted from their retweet. He/ she might be twitter famous today but once people come on here they will realise he is only a google detective who appear to be trying to ride a certain infamous photographer.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Can someone explain where the guy shot dead some months back while working on a mobile home in some caravan park fits into all this?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

He was just friends with kboy and his driver

People shooting at each other in Memorial Park (Stardust pk) Coolock, anyone around that area confirm? Yeas can be fu**ed if im walking over there haha.

Its a disgrace Joe!

The Man, OVER AND OUT!!

Thanks, please don’t come back.

People shooting at each other in Memorial Park (Stardust pk) Coolock, anyone around that area confirm? Yeas can be fu**ed if im walking over there haha.

That could be just a standard Thursday pal :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

There's no shootings, if there was you'd hear about from the usual hacks within minutes of them happening.

• Advertisement

There starting early haha. Mad park at the best of times.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Plenty of overtime for the Gardai, 2 Q7 jeeps, and the lads with their helmets on, followed by 2 i40 cars in Athy, 16 Gardai in total a short time ago, someone getting a house call

Two cars, luxury watches and thousands of euro have been seized following a number of searches by the Criminal Assets Bureau in Dublin and Kildare.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0116/1107811-cab-searches/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Can someone explain where the guy shot dead some months back while working on a mobile home in some caravan park fits into all this?

He's was an easy target, just a driver as far as I know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thoe_von

There starting early haha. Mad park at the best of times.

it was a crash. 27 hit a car turning towards northside

My mates on the 27 bus and said its been diverted so somethings deffo up.

Its a disgrace Joe!

If theres not a shooting im giving this up ffs. I live in Priorswood, 3 separate wotsapp groups saying shooting and few locals on FB putting it up.

Im going the wood for a pint haha.

Its a disgrace Joe!

There's no shootings, if there was you'd hear about from the usual hacks within minutes of them happening.

That’s interesting, “the man” has already confirmed there was a shooting for his 300 Twitter followers 9 minutes ago. Just waiting on him to come back in here now but it looks like Mr Black is going to keep him busy for a little while anyway.

The Man is only saying shooting because hes getting his info from here, along with most of the twitter journos.

Im from the area, I just share what I hear.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Had a search on twitter. Looks like it was a bus and car, not two men, and they weren't shooting at each other, they dinged.
    https://twitter.com/hairypopeye/status/1217848069435334656

I know about the crash, ill update if i hear anymore.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 IpaintHouses

That’s interesting, “the man” has already confirmed there was a shooting for his 300 Twitter followers 9 minutes ago. Just waiting on him to come back in here now but it looks like Mr Black is going to keep him busy for a little while anyway.

It was a crash, but 20 mins before that 2 youngfellas connected to the fued bet the head off a young girl in McDonalds and ran out towards memorial park so that’s why there was so many garda cars up that way

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/who-was-keith-branigan-the-drogheda-feud-s-first-fatality-1.4002393

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,668 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Jaysis looked at this thread 3 days back and it had 1.6 million views, its now up to 2.1 million as of today

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

When I was young and woke, nobody would tolerate South Africa. Our rugby team wanted to play them: protests, marches, condemnation from the floor of the Dail and many fans refusing to go to Lansdowne Road.

Remember the Dunnes Stores strikers? Their cause was they refused to handle tinned food coming from South Africa. OK, they were sacked but remember the huge outpouring of support from all walks of life.

Back then it was considered important to shun products from people considered to be beyond the pale, such as the Apartheid South African government. Today......

So all you crazy young (ish) people: What do you say to just staying off coke for a while? Say a month? Out of solidarity with people whose lives are being ruined by this stuff and in disgust with the sort of people who make their living from supplying it?

Where's your moral backbone?

Put pressure on your friends not to take the stuff. Just for a month. Call it Fresh Air February. A clear sniffle-free nose for a whole 29 days (it's a Leap year!!)
    If you're out and one of your friends comes back from the jacks with an itchy nose, punch him or her right on the hooter. If they don't respect their nose, why should anyone else?
    Put these scumbags out of business. Just say no.

Death is the only thing that will stop people buying cocaine. Katie French / Gerry Ryan both had more of an impact on cocaine sales in Ireland than any campaign. Sadly we need 50 people to drop dead in one weekend to have any impact on this. I remember the Heroin issues in Dublin in the 90s. It was enough to turn me away from any drug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Death is the only thing that will stop people buying cocaine. Katie French / Gerry Ryan both had more of an impact on cocaine sales in Ireland than any campaign. Sadly we need 50 people to drop dead in one weekend to have any impact on this. I remember the Heroin issues in Dublin in the 90s. It was enough to turn me away from any drug.
    If anything they let people see that everyone is doing it.

After Katie French died there was less people doing it for about a week, but not because she died, it was because there were rumours that there was dodgy stuff going around and she had taken it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

Suckit wrote: »
    If anything they let people see that everyone is doing it.

After Katie French died there was less people doing it for about a week, but not because she died, it was because there were rumours that there was dodgy stuff going around and she had taken it.

I heard Nicola Talent on the radio this morning - she was discussing how mainstream and accepted (in certain circles) coke is now - and in turn why there's so much money in it. And that actually in those circles you'd be ok doing a line, but chastised for eating meat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Jack **** will stop anyone using it when they're habitual users. I was when Katie French and Gerry Ryan died and didn't bother me in the slightest.

Not proud to say that, but I turned it around. People either get busy living or get busy dying on that road...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Jaysis looked at this thread 3 days back and it had 1.6 million views, its now up to 2.1 million as of today

Does boards get more dollar for an advertisement per viewer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Muahahaha wrote: »

If your wondering why there ain't much Mod intervention in the thread, there's your reason.

• Advertisement

I say this thread is making boards a few bob alright. I wonder is it the busiest. Saying that if it ever snows the weather thread blows up ha.

Its a disgrace Joe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement