Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

DrumSteve wrote: »
    If your wondering why there ain't much Mod intervention in the thread, there's your reason.

Wouldn't be surprised if the guards have asked to just let the thread go without much intervention

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

They should arm ALL Guards. Imagine an unarmed guard coming up against RL out of his tree with a gun.... He woudnt think twice. That guard that shot your man in cherrywood a while back is a hero.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Wouldn't be surprised if the guards have asked to just let the thread go without much intervention

Doubtful all evidence has to be documented. If a guard whips out evidence saying we were given a name from a Web forum the defence would tear into it. Sure guards will check for theories or rumours but nothing can be used to lead to a suspect or to build a theory

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 IpaintHouses

d51984 wrote: »
    They should arm ALL Guards. Imagine an unarmed guard coming up against RL out of his tree with a gun.... He woudnt think twice. That guard that shot your man in cherrywood a while back is a hero.

I wouldn’t trust half of them with a sharp spoon never mind arming them all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I'd say you're bang on there!

• Advertisement

Get professionals in... train them. Look at the **** thats happeinig ffs... like mexico. Guards need to up their game big time... Is Drew Harris the man to do it though?

Its a disgrace Joe!

Get professionals in... train them. Look at the **** thats happeinig ffs... like mexico. Guards need to up their game big time... Is Drew Harris the man to do it though?

You yourself are a guard aren’t you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Doubtful all evidence has to be documented. If a guard whips out evidence saying we were given a name from a Web forum the defence would tear into it. Sure guards will check for theories or rumours but nothing can be used to lead to a suspect or to build a theory

That's what I meant. They will be looking for rumors. Hardly going to use a forum post as evidence ffs

You yourself are a guard aren’t you?

No reply? We can see what your posting about the new garda cars your getting on the other thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

That's what I meant. They will be looking for rumors. Hardly going to use a forum post as evidence ffs

The guards know more that anyone that posts on here they knew who was involved before any names were thrown around on here. They know of the video they know of KMs links to crime as he was known to them they know of all the relevant parties. They knew that PC was involved because of the other lad going to the guards when KM was abducted and calls or vids were made. The guards wouldn't find anything useful from here that they don't already know. They've enough informers close to both fractions

• Advertisement

No Mr Man im not a guard.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Your brand new here today, new account . Your commenting here and in a another thread about the new garda cars yous are getting... your defo a copper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I agree, all guards should have arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,220 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Serious amount of detectives on this anyway.

FYI only set up this account as my full names on my other account. I live in priorswood so dont want to be posting her with my fullname. That ok??

Its a disgrace Joe!

You are 100% a copper , your in the other thread talking about the new garda cars coming in and asking the lads how they drive and you’d have liking to see more mondeos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I agree, all guards should have arms.
    Unlike the latest victim

Yea im intrested in cars and garda cars whats the problem? Anyway new video doin the rounds of the house on glin rd getting smashed up last night.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

No Mr Man im not a guard.

Sounds like something a guard would say!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

This is the best thread on boards.

Fair play for boards leaving it open. I know it's probably because it's getting loads of views and will help selling advertising but it's great all the same, like going back to boards of 10 years ago.

• Advertisement

Im a guard yea? Sitting at the bar now in the priorswood. red tracksuit top with a few regulars. Pop in ill buy you a pint. Cabbage.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    No he wasn’t one of the lads nabbed. The lad they were torturing did die though in 2019 which will affect that. Court case

Ffs. Surely the case will still go ahead though, they were caught red handed.
    Would they not try to fast forward the case seeing as the lad in the bath was a chronic addict n mightn't be around forever? Having said that he mightn't have co operated with the cops anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

You are 100% a copper , your in the other thread talking about the new garda cars coming in and asking the lads how they drive and you’d have liking to see more mondeos!

So what if he is?

D5 kilbarrack. Grew up there, living with missus now in Priorswood. Comon up have a pint... keyboard warrier.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Better still, in work tomorrow. Dublin Bus Clontarf. Ill be on the 29A if u want a lift.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Another mulready missing. Dont know If it's related but related to the victim

• Registered Users Posts: 21,220 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Better still, in work tomorrow. Dublin Bus Clontarf. Ill be on the 29A if u want a lift.

Undercover... knew it. This thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Guys best ignoring most of the sht on WhatsApp messenger and also social media in general, it's all nonsense, and I seen Bobby was mentioned in this thread!. Well he is like a zombie nowadays, I seen him not too long ago attempting to zip up his jacket after 10 mins he just gave up. He is finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

TomPeep wrote: »
    Another mulready missing. Dont know If it's related but related to the victim

Fake news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

He has to let us poo in his hat too.

Funny that, Got done for that once, it's only pregnant ladies allowed, €250 and years bound to peace was worth finding out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement