Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

If you have an update on something new and you don’t post a legible source it’s safe to say you have no update worth sharing.

From reading this thread over the last few months, anytime idle gossip has been proven true, there’s usually been a legible source ‘minutes’ after the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

This has been confirmed as false. Nothing going on in the Roundabout pub

Meanwhile in Finglas a shooter has sprayed The church of the virgin mary with bullets injuring the baby jesus, 100% sound info off Fr Murphy..

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

anonaamus wrote: »
    Sooo here we go,

Prior to July 2018 drogheda had one main gang, the Maguires. KBoy,GMCK,JB,PC was all working with or for the Maguires at some stage.

OM & KBoy had a fallen out.

Kboy got involved with the big boys in Dublin and enlisted the help of known hitman and psycho RL.

Fast forward a year and half, 100 attacks, numerous botched hits on both sides and 3 murders later we are here.

Along the way the likes of PC has got very heavily involved including the attempted assassination of BM in Drogheda retail park as retaliation. He has also publicly phoned OM to taunt him, asking “would you have walked away when you could” sneering the fact he’s now wheelchair bound and spent months in hospital after RL botched assassination attempt.

KBoy & his “gang” are all walking targets as CP declared to wipe them all out when he was realised from prison. CP & RL have their own issues separate to this “drogheda” feud.
    And in return KBoy & PC have returned the threats of life.

Along the way they have both recruited a number of young lads including KM, and even had a known drogheda family of drug dealers involved at one stage the K’s. This resulted in again, another botched hit on DK home in drogheda, in return they retaliated with ANOTHER botched hit on KBoy outside his sisters home in Termon abbey drogheda.
    KBoy was also targeted in a car park in Dublin in the summer of 2019, again botched hit.
    Seems like they looking in the wrong places for these “hit men” 🀫😂

There has been tit for tat going on for a long time, which seemingly boiled over when KBran and RC were both assassinated, kbran had little involvement and was merely classed as a “driver” for KBoy. He is the nephew of GMCK, and RC is RL brother in law.

RL is attacked one Dublin 2 weeks ago, had a issue with a pair of sliders (flip flops) 😂

KM was a known associate of the GG and OM and also had links to KBoy, was kidnapped Sunday evening after PC learned he had spoke to certain individuals in Dublin regarding certain situations.

PC then taunted OM by sending videos, pictures etc of KM being brutally attacked and dismembered body parts.
    OM proceeded to go to the gardai for assistance and make them aware, whilst doing this he also ordered a hit on PC and his girlfriend SC on the Monday. (You couldn’t make it up!) Whilst looking for his body gardai obtained search warrants for all party’s involved and subsequently found blood in GMCK house in rathmullen, this is were KM was apparently taken to and murdered, mutilated and dismembered by PC and his associates.
    He was left wearing flip flops as a sign not to disrespect RL again.

They then dumped the body parts in a hurry as they didn’t expect OM to go to the gardai. They were intentionally going to send KM severed head to CP and his torso to OM.

KBoy gang is now notorious for targeting underage soft targets , teenagers. This is not the first time, they abducted JD from moneymore and brutally attacked him and also held somebody in a bath in their property in moneymore.

OM and CP are not going to be satisfied until KBoy and PC are dead.

In the midst of all these ***** going off topic thank you for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

AnySmokes? wrote: »
    The mad bastard crashed his bus earlier in Coolock as well.

Not having his best day today.

This is the best comment in the past 24 hours

not yet wrote: »
    Meanwhile in Finglas a shooter has sprayed The church of the virgin mary with bullets injuring the baby jesus, 100% sound info off Fr Murphy..

This will be an update on “The Man”s Twitter page now. Congrats on becoming one of his “sources”. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

Is KBoy a gang or person! Please explain.

I think I have most of the others figured out.

This will be an update on “The Man”s Twitter page now. Congrats on becoming one of his “sources”. :-)

Ha ha he actually put this up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Thethunder wrote: »
    Interchangeable, I've seen addresses in Coolock village use both d5 and d17.
    The deviding line is the river through the memorial park. Also priorswood isn't really part of anyone's address it's a church parish. The clonshaugh estate when it was first built was called priorswood. As in all the houses were numbered e.g 122 priorwood estate but that was dropped about 30 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Mulready chap also lived in Rathmullen as well as ending up being tortured in a house there? If so how far apart are the two houses?

His mothers family is from ballsgrove/rathmullen two connected estates hes lives in another estate close by but he would of hung round rathmullen majority of the time and every1 would of known him. Popular young lad awalys up to no good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Place goes bananas when she’s about, can we get a restraining order here mods?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Is KBoy a gang or person! Please explain.

I think I have most of the others figured out.

He's a chap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Covering his arse after I called him out

Aren't you great

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Lads **** off potsing about postcodes and going for pints, that’s not the point of the thread. If you’ve been here for longer than four days you’ll know the thread has been closed for less. Stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

Googleyes wrote: »
    Popular young lad awalys up to no good

Most of those mentioned here look so innocent, I suppose these images help sell papers.
    Hard to get your head around the vile lives they lived and terror they brought to their unfortunate communities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

This is like football deadline day transfers

All bs , such and such was arrested , his uncles ballsack was spotted yonder , x was spotted over in y

Gas

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

All bs , such and such was arrested , his uncles ballsack was spotted yonder , x was spotted over in y

Gas

someone grassed on Phil Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steviewinger

Is finches still open these days?

Is finches still open these days?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dclass

Gas
    Spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

Lolalita wrote: »
    What's RL real name? Dunno if I'm allowed ask that but a bit out the loop

Ah Jaysis!

• Advertisement

Hello folks it’s The Man!!! from Twitter here again.

I just wanted to clear some things up. I’m not ‘Vicky’ or whoever else you think I am, I’m simply a man who has an interest in organised crime, not partaking in it but researching it and commenting about it.

I am just posting from what I see here as some of the posters on this thread are valuable sources. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, Themanisafool I most certainly am not.

Ah heya pal. Nobody wants you here as you have no sources so be a good boy and read along unless you have credible information with viable sources. Good girl

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Yes man

Is kboy related to young lad Eoin Boylan shot dead a few weeks ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I just wanted to clear some things up. I’m not ‘Vicky’ or whoever else you think I am, I’m simply a man who has an interest in organised crime, not partaking in it but researching it and commenting about it.

I am just posting from what I see here as some of the posters on this thread are valuable sources. Nothing wrong with that.

Everything you're repeating is complete bull**** though, and you're swallowing it and making a fool of yourself.

Wats the latest updates

munster87 wrote: »
    Ah Jaysis!

I actually pity the mods. You would need about 10 all the time just to keep up. Christ I think I’ll just give up. Waste of time trying to teach these idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Your barred!!! Everyone stay quite till Vicki leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Yes man wrote: »

No.

Yes man wrote: »

No

Lolalita wrote: »
    What's RL real name? Dunno if I'm allowed ask that but a bit out the loop

You must have being living under a rock in a deserted island for the last while.

• Advertisement

Its Ray Liotta ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement