Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I wonder did he change it by deed poll? Full names would have to be used in court. Very strange.

Unless you were Boy A or Boy B of course.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Depends on the circumstances he messed up before

I didn't know he messed up before,only read of his kills
    Say what you want about him but he is good at it.if you can say good
    Alot shot in built up urban areas,witnesses said he was calm,often walking away no running
    OMs halting site seemed ideal compared to what he done before

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

I don't know. I've always been a bit confused when I see people using the longer version online.

I had been popping in fairly frequently and then missed the day it all fell apart. Raging!

What's the longer name he used to go by. No harm in naming it as he obviously doesn't use it Any more so can't be breaking any forum rules. I only ever heard of him by the shorter name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Ratbags wrote: »
    Government issued message (normally when your served official notice that your life is under threat)

Garda not government, information not issued, the rest is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Why does price have a hit on vogs head? I knew vogs and pc were previously close by their facebook posts but didn't know they fell out

Dont think dey fell out I thinks vogs just distanced himself from KB gang after being released from prison and birth of his son probably true about a debt being owed also. But everybody that was or is in a gang now adays owes drug money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Lolalita wrote: »
    Is bigs real identity known?

Yep, yer man from Sex and the City.
    Has to make money anyway he can now after the show and movies dried up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

If km was murdered in drogheda why was his body dumped in coolock and drumcondra was it to throw Garda off the trail or to send a message to someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

Irrelevant to this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Did big and carberry ever have a connection. What kind of money you reckon carberry was making in comparison to someone like big ?

They're all pawns

DonBertie wrote: »
    Been lurking for some time. I understand the genesis of the latest developments came about in July 2018 with a split in Drogheda's main drugs outfit. Trying to get to the bottom of the latest escalation although I understand most of this will be speculation and ill-informed conclusions.

4th November 2019 - RC is shot dead at his home after surviving a previous attempt in March 2019. According to news article he "was regarded by gardaí as a drug dealer arranging for the supply of drugs to one of the two gangs involved in the gun feud in Drogheda, Co Louth."

A different article states "his crew was hit by a massive seizure in Co Louth two weeks ago and he travelled to the UK to have a high-level debrief meeting about how it happened - it is not known if this has anything to do with his murder."

This must relate to the €3m worth of cannabis seized on a lorry in late October near Dundalk.

Mid December 2019 - RL who is RC's brother in law is assaulted on the street (video is doing the rounds) by associates of KM (I'm unclear as to whether KM was present).

Early January 2020 - RL is provided with GIM by the guards.
    12th January 2020 - KM is abducted

Running with several theories at the minute.
    A) Death of KM may be related to the GIM (which was inspired by several groups apparently)
    B) Death of KM is retaliation for December assault and/or other previous bad behaviour
    C) Death of KM is retaliation for murder of RL's brother in law in November. If it is this one it creates new questions:
    Was KM involved in murder of RC?
    Was RC's murder due to the Drogheda feud or was it because a lot of product was lost under his watch just days before and someone wasn't happy or felt he was no longer trustworthy? Maybe even offered RC up to the rival Drogheda gang?

[I'd post links to the news articles but restricted as a newbie]
    Km wasn’t present. I don’t think he was even that close with CL. He got provided with a GIM also by guards a week before he went missing. Death of KM may be because a few of these reasons A)godson of one the maguires B) retaliation for carberry C) people saying he may had something to do with Keith bran-GMcK( Kbrans uncle) is the House on the news being tested and unlike pc and rl he wouldn’t have killed him For nothing -I’d say only involvement with cl and this is rl sending out the message with the flip flops and gym bag but this isn’t why Km woulda been killed I don’t think apparently Kboy also didn’t like him thinking he wasn’t touchable Cos of selling for Gucci gang , also apparently pc learned km talked to certain people in Dublin about certain situations

• Advertisement

I can see something serious happening now over the next couple days because of KM death I can actually smell it in the air.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Keine wasn’t present. I don’t think he was even that close with CL. He got provided with a GIM also by guards a week before he went missing. Death of KM may be because A)godson of one the maguires B) retaliation for carberry C) people saying he may had something to do with Keith bran-GMcK( Kbrans uncle) is the House on the news being tested and unlike pc and rl he wouldn’t have killed him For nothing -I’d say only involvement with cl and this is rl sending out the message with the flip flops and gym bag but this isn’t why Km woulda been killed . Kboy also didn’t like him thinking he wasn’t touchable Cos of selling for Gucci gang , also apparently pc learned km talked to certain people in Dublin about certain situations

Option C defo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thesiger wrote: »

So in Northern Ireland his associate gets an 18 year prison sentence but his own charges are dropped. Then in Dublin Criminal Court his associate gets 9 years for a tiger kidnapping in Drogheda but again his own charges are dropped, without any explanation from the DPP. Very suss indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Age restriction on reporting - thus a and b

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So in Northern Ireland his associate gets an 18 year prison sentence but his own charges are dropped. Then in Dublin Criminal Court his associate gets 9 years for a tiger kidnapping in Drogheda but again his own charges are dropped, without any explanation from the DPP. Very suss indeed.

I'd imagine that's a tough case to explain it collapsing just for him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

anonaamus wrote: »
    Irrelevant to this thread

But not to your statement

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Supposedly send a message to CL

There is also a known enemy of RL's that lives in Ballybough, close enough to where the car was found.

Obviously, it is still possible that the places were random and people are just trying to make it make sense and fit RL into the narrative but I'm inclined to believe this.

The spot in Moatview is close to CL's house and it's the exact spot that he and his little cronies stand around; it's hard to believe it doesn't involve him somehow.

If my info serves me correct, vogs is related to SC somehow through his uncle the late SOB (big time gangster) and her mother.

Not 100% on that one.

Googleyes wrote: »
    Yea you have good reliable info there I'd say your spot on. Vogs use to best of best of pals with PC and PCs woman before KB became big time is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I thought KM gave CL the OD for TT but JM didn't suspect FG were AD over the TP. It's all FU.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

Syndic wrote: »
    There is also a known enemy of RL's that lives in Ballybough, close enough to where the car was found.

Obviously, it is still possible that the places were random and people are just trying to make it make sense and fit RL into the narrative but I'm inclined to believe this.

The spot in Moatview is close to CL's house and it's the exact spot that he and his little cronies stand around; it's hard to believe it doesn't involve him somehow.

I was wondering why Drumcondra, makes sense a message to someone close by, there was an article couple days ago quoting guards saying it was no coincidence where both sets of remains were dumped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

The use of improvised firearms is becoming more common among these young gangs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Syndic wrote: »

Exactly there are 3 or 4 reasons that all come into play for how this has ended

Googleyes wrote: »
    Option C defo

I edited it mesnt to say may because a few of these reasons not just the one

Good one ;)
    mrcheez wrote: »
    I thought KM gave CL the OD for TT but JM didn't suspect FG were AD over the TP. It's all FU.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Davidplat wrote: »
    The use of improvised firearms is becoming more common among these young gangs

We have been reading for years about guns been brought in with drugs,back as far as Gilligan
    Why would they be using improvised guns?

Muahahaha wrote: »

Soemthing very strange going on with him alright Maybe something corrupt going on with the legal system

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iwantone

Amazing how low profile JG is, never hear of him at all.

Anyone know where he lives, It’s been cited differently by the press over the years Malahide Road, Swords / Swords Road, Malahide.

Because eh, he’s in either Dubai or Spain atm!

Iwantone wrote: »

Anyone know where he lives, It’s been cited differently by the press over the years Malahide Road, Swords / Swords Road, Malahide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Iwantone wrote: »

What about the other jg?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 TedBundy2411

Can anyone explain why CL is so revered? He seems like a little pip squeek that you'd snap in 2 in a heartbeat?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement