Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

anonaamus wrote: »
    People are getting it so twisted and mixed up.

So again ...

KM gave the location of KBoy to OM.
    By the time the “hit men for hire” got there, KBoy had left and KBran was still there, they took out KBran.

The boys heard it was KM who gave location but didn’t have proof.

PC learned on Saturday KM had been in finglas telling the boys in the GG who was doing the dirty work for KBoy & his lads and how he wasn’t in fear of KBoy he’ll sell what he wants when he wants
    One of those lads obviously holds loyalty to PC or KBoy as it got back to them someone was talking too much.

Less than 24hours later. - he’s dead, dismembered and OM is contacted told what happened PC. and Sonya collier are shot at on the bridge of peace as retaliation for taunting maguire with pictures and videos.

The gardai knew KM was dead before he was reported missing - fact!

OM showed them images he had been sent.

He’s always been cooperative with the Gardai. He’s a known rat!

Hats of to you your def posting best info in this thread , how did km know kboy was out there like since he didn’t drive or anything. I remember at the time everyone thought iit was kboy who got shot for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Haladmirer wrote: »
    We have been reading for years about guns been brought in with drugs,back as far as Gilligan
    Why would they be using improvised guns?

Well people on here seem to think a gun can be bought for 100euro that's total nonsense. A few grand more like, the use of improvised firearms either converted or completely homemade is becoming more common around these youth gangs just Google the last few recent firearm seizures in coolock at least 2 converted pistols where listed as being seized by guards, a large number of home made firearms are currently on the streets and I know this as a fact

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GuantanamoBaye

Iwantone wrote: »
    Amazing how low profile JG is, never hear of him at all.

Anyone know where he lives, It’s been cited differently by the press over the years Malahide Road, Swords / Swords Road, Malahide.

Malahide road was the address cited in court.

Can anyone explain why CL is so revered? He seems like a little pip squeek that you'd snap in 2 in a heartbeat?

He has guns

Davidplat wrote: »
    Well people on here seem to think a gun can be bought for 100euro that's total nonsense. A few grand more like, the use of improvised firearms either converted or completely homemade is becoming more common around these youth gangs just Google the last few recent firearm seizures in coolock at least 2 converted pistols where listed as being seized by guards, a large number of home made firearms are currently on the streets and I know this as a fact

2 certain coolock based criminals are currently on remand for being caught in possession of grandpower pistols, originally started life as gas guns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Can anyone explain why CL is so revered? He seems like a little pip squeek that you'd snap in 2 in a heartbeat?

Because he is fearless and insistent on getting revenge for his Dads death. He has also been a part of Mr Big’s lot for a long long time, so is well versed in it all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

It completely depends who you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TedBundy2411

He has guns

A lot of folks have guns tho.. From what I've heard he's not a fella to be messed with.. But you could say the same about the lot of them.. My question is what sets him apart from the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

They drove passed

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Hats of to you your def posting best info in this thread , how did km know kboy was out there like since he didn’t drive or anything. I remember at the time everyone thought iit was kboy who got shot for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Everyone knew KB had a mobile home out in that place in clogherhead

• Advertisement

If my info serves me correct, vogs is related to SC somehow through his uncle the late SOB (big time gangster) and her mother.

Not 100% on that one.

Who is his uncle I hesrd about him having a big time uncle before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Could drive a motorbike was notorious for terrorizing locals on his scrambler

A lot of folks have guns tho.. From what I've heard he's not a fella to be messed with.. But you could say the same about the lot of them.. My question is what sets him apart from the others?

He has access to firearms old ones but fully working. Also his willingness to use them. Plus his gang of mates willing to use them

Exactly , why he told every one he was in Spain; and on insta he was in Costa del Clogher
    Googleyes wrote: »
    Everyone knew KB had a mobile home out in that place in clogherhead

Could drive a motorbike was notorious for terrorizing locals on his scrambler

Yeah locally around beechwood and rathmullan clogherhead is nearly a 30 minute drive from there he rarely ever drove outside his local area

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Peterfox

Lads I know all names bar one! CL just can't put a face to the letters, don't be dicks help a brother out
    Sounds like Payton pinch

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Yeah locally around beechwood and rathmullan clogherhead is nearly a 30 minute drive from there he rarely ever drove outside his local area

It’s 15 minutes, 20 max. And more than one way to get in and out

Witty? He’s a silly **** HAHA
    59 previous convictions.
    what ever happened to the gun they found in his house? His ma and all was arrested ?
    IvoryTower wrote: »
    Varl kogelar ;)

Would do crime with pc before their fallout, heading to prison soon. Surprisingly charming and witty for a gangster, prob be good craic if you weren't afraid he'd stab you

Exactly , why he told every one he was in Spain; and on insta he was in Costa del Clogher

Did km see it on his Instagram and let om know based off that or did he actually go out and check

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Lolalita wrote: »
    Is bigs real identity known?

Jesus wept

• Advertisement

30mins on 50cc scooter maybe 15mins in a car. Plus I said it earlier every1 knew he had mobile home there. It was just a matter of making sure he was definitely at mobile home for hit to take place KB had just left and KBran took his bullet

Team A Drogheda
    Maguires (one in wheelchair)
    CP
    KM (dead - Maguire godson)
    Team A Coolock
    CL
    Flashy baby crew
    Mr Big / Keith Finn (dead)

Team B Drogheda
    PC
    Boy brothers
    Team B Coolock
    RL (gun for hire)
    RC (his brother in law - dead)

RL shot CL dad 10 years ago on hire. Keith Finn was hitman for Big. He killed Alan Ryan. RL shot Finn 20 m from where body parts were found. PC and RL shot Owen Maguire in Drogheda turf war, left him in wheelchair and rang him after. RC was shot dead by Big/Maguire’s. RL went to prison in cork where CP was. CP sliced him up in prison yard. RL swore revenge. CP got out and resumed business with maguires. RL out and got jumped on by CL (revenge for his da) and baby flashy crew in that vid. KM supposedly videoing it. RL and PC kill mulready, chop him up and RL allegedly on way to CL house in coolock to leave bag at his door but got interrupted by cops who were investigating a robbery and he dumped bag on street and sped off. Possibly made call/video to maguires earlier in day who tried to shoot PC as he was on way to sign on at Garda station.

And breathe

I got sent that off someone copy and paste and too many parts wrong or tweaked so wouldn’t bother

It’s doing the rounds
    I got sent that off someone copy and paste and too many parts wrong or tweaked so wouldn’t bother

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TedBundy2411

Any ideas which parts incorrect?

It’s doing the rounds

I know ye your summary b better job

Did any 1 hear of shooting in moneymore in the last hour? A few FB status doing the rounds

I know ye your summary b better job

I pity the next person to ask for a summary or initials. We should pin some of it to the first page. The rate this is going we will be starting another thread soon....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Eye in the sky back over Drogheda.

Apparently PC was shot. I see no evidence or proof anywhere to confirm it properly

Chopper was out hour and half ago but people putting up fb status arent reliable people. Defo would of heard from sources if PC was shot.

To be continued I guess..............

• Advertisement

Person stabbed in the neck in Cork (Garda info twitter page)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement