Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

Who's this flashy baby crew? Last one ill ask, swear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Yeah but what does the Monk think about all this !? :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Lolalita wrote: »
    Who's this flashy baby crew? Last one ill ask, swear

His younger brother EW and his side kicks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Yeah but what does the Monk think about all this !? :-/

Leave them at it I’d say 🤐

Helicopter out ... something’s going down !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

delly wrote: »
    Eye in the sky back over Drogheda.

It's actually frightening though like living in a warzone over a small number of people

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

delly wrote: »
    Eye in the sky back over Drogheda.

Definitely sumthing happening, Armed response lights on speeding by the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Googleyes wrote: »
    Chopper was out hour and half ago but people putting up fb status arent reliable people. Defo would of heard from sources if PC was shot.

To be continued I guess..............

I see the chopper back with search light on! Looks to be moneymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

The way these scrotes dress themselves . The little handbags they wear are outrageous looking.

Good indicator for Gardai that the child is an aspiring scumbag. If I was a Gard I'd search every street urchin wearing one.

I saw a muppet in the Bernard shaw pub dealing drugs, plainly dressed in this street uniform. He had one of these little fanny bags and was selling something to some middle class muppet.
    That cretinous style good lord it's so cringe inducing.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Person stabbed in the neck in Cork (Garda info twitter page)

Brown bread according to Paschal Sheehy Twitter

• Advertisement

Is Thomas Thornton , still with k boy mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Thelonious wrote: »
    The way these scrotes dress themselves . The little handbags they wear are outrageous looking.

Good indicator for Gardai that the child is an aspiring scumbag. If I was a Gard I'd search every street urchin wearing one.

I saw a muppet in the Bernard shaw pub dealing drugs, plainly dressed in this street uniform. He had one of these little fanny bags and was selling something to some middle class muppet.
    That cretinous style good lord it's so cringe inducing.

They should bring back bum bags i think

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

anonaamus wrote: »
    Is Thomas Thornton , still with k boy mother?

Good question I'd say he is or that would be him out on limb from KB

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TedBundy2411

So is the claimed shooting in moneymore an hour who a load of tripe?

Googleyes wrote: »
    Good question I'd say he is or that would be him out on limb from KB

He has his son dean wrapped up in it now. Got done with josh Boylan for kidnap

So is the claimed shooting in moneymore an hour who a load of tripe?

Bull**** so far

But ARU and helicopter out

anonaamus wrote: »
    Bull**** so far

But ARU and helicopter out

They have been out a few times today. Whether they are genuinely looking for someone or just trying to make the public think they are doing more than they actually are - I’m not so sure. The helicopter is out in Dublin a lot with nothing reported. Some of the flights are purely training or part of keeping the Helicopter in working condition and the pilots training and experience (I.e. licence) up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DonBertie

Why does The Man!!! on Twitter insist on regurgitating comments from here as on the ground updates from sources?

Wouldn't be so bad if he just credited it where it came from and the user in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

How was cl and km associates like how did they hang about when km from drogheda and cl from coolock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

DonBertie wrote: »
    Why does The Man!!! on Twitter insist on regurgitating comments from here as on the ground updates from sources?

Wouldn't be so bad if he just credited it where it came from and the user in question.

Don’t talk about him. He will only come back here and talk more ****. I need to change my username as he doesn’t deserve any credit whatsoever - even negative

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Taysteee

DL saying a tad more than others tonight

Makes me believe the picture of the torso is legit as it had multiple stab wounds

DL saying a tad more than others tonight

Makes me believe the picture of the torso is legit as it had multiple stab wounds

1. OM may have been sent horrific imagery but tbh that stuff is easily obtained on internet.
    2. These may not be MENSA candidates but no chance they took photos and videos which can identify the property (belonging to them) in which it was done. Not that daft surely.
    3. The recycled imagery was adequate enough for its purpose to give the impression of what had transpired/was about to transpire.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

There is a worrying trend where 17 16 year old kids can get easy access to improvised firearms, some maybe crude but they work and are capable of maiming and killing, some barrels may not be rifled causing the bullet to sway and have terrible accuracy. And that could be dangerious when these type weapons are discharged in residential areas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

DonBertie wrote: »
    1. OM may have been sent horrific imagery but tbh that stuff is easily obtained on internet.
    2. These may not be MENSA candidates but no chance they took photos and videos which can identify the property (belonging to them) in which it was done. Not that daft surely.
    3. The recycled imagery was adequate enough for its purpose to give the impression of what had transpired/was about to transpire.

But - the GS did say that the initial investigation was (I para) an intelligent lead investigation. The one that kicked off the fact that missing person stuff. If OM was taunted with messages - and went to them surely be he wasn't motivated with images found somewhere on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

In the middle of all this, someone has gone to the trouble of changing the burnt out car site from Glasnevin to Ballybough, priorities eh

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Haha yeah what I was getting at how much bigger would jg be to Richie or would Richie have peddled as much stuff in the country,

Rc brought in a fair bit of weed

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Bateman wrote: »
    In the middle of all this, someone has gone to the trouble of changing the burnt out car site from Glasnevin to Ballybough, priorities eh

Not the first time glasnevin done this. Half of finglas east is classed glasnevin

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Who are "The Family" seen on TV that the sun have a big piece on them this weekend. Do they control most of the Irish drug trade now?

• Advertisement

declanleo wrote: »
    Rc brought in a fair bit of weed

Did he have a clean slate before his killing?

Not finding any articles relating to a criminal history. Some feat that if he was a big mover.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement