Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

The coolock Kilmore group

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

If they wanted a link they were pals on FB that would be sufficient

Exactly linked on fb as well as sharing associates if enough for guards

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Davidplat wrote: »
    The coolock Kilmore group connected to the littles have access to a number of converted gas pistols grandpower

Is that converted airsoft gund

TomPeep wrote: »

No not Airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Ratbags wrote: »
    Government issued message (normally when your served official notice that your life is under threat)

You shouldn't have bothered. Easy google search.

• Advertisement

Not not Airsoft..

Plus a large amount of improvised firearms in the hands on youths.. Most are good for one shot

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

TomPeep wrote: »

You cannot convert an airsoft gun to fire bullets.

Edit, damn it... Replied to one of many rereg /or is it the same kid using multiple accounts.
    So many over the last 48 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

Lashes28 wrote: »
    It's actually frightening though like living in a warzone over a small number of people

I've heard it plenty times in Dublin city centre at this hour. It's fairly loud.

Imagine this over your housing estate multiple times a week at 2am on a worknight!

Feel sorry for the locals tbh.

Notdeco wrote: »

a quick Google about a improvised firearm found in ballymun will show you exactly what type of crude devices kids as young as 15 are armed with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I've heard it plenty times in Dublin city centre at this hour. It's fairly loud.

Imagine this over your housing estate multiple times a week at 2am on a worknight!

Feel sorry for the locals tbh.

I seen it go elsewhere from Dublin but flew over flashy's area on the way at 11.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

everyone report the feens tweets

Couldnt ****ing pay me 100k to be a guard in dublin.
    Dealing with absolute coke heads round the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Couldnt ****ing pay me 100k to be a guard in dublin.
    Dealing with absolute coke heads round the clock.

Thats not just Coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Edit, damn it... Replied to one of many rereg /or is it the same kid using multiple accounts.
    So many over the last 48 hours.

I was just wondering as he said gas. But Google sorted it..

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Thats not just Coke.

The king of Finglas. What a hero

Thats not just Coke.

yeah its just pure degeneracy

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

The more I read of this thread the more I feel like I have hit rock bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,569 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Wouldn't you be mortified if you were related to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Which one is he now? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

So how do people think this will pan out now going forward.

I know nothing of this thread up until the last 10 pages as I just saw the whatsapp of the poor chap that was butchered.

This may be up there with the murder of veronica guerin - a turning point in policing which led to the formation of CAB etc, the public outrage is huge and I can see this backfiring big time on both sides of the feud as the government and AGS will want to make an example here.

Surely there are some rules of engagement between these lads - shooting someone is one thing, what they did to yer man was mexican cartel levels of insanity and I can see a huge response to it. I would have thought you can murder someone, but dont draw this much attention to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

armaghlad wrote: »
    Which one is he now? Lol

KOF :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,569 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

ardinn wrote: »
    So how do people think this will pan out now going forward.

I know nothing of this thread up until the last 10 pages as I just saw the whatsapp of the poor chap that was butchered.

I'm unsure to be honest.
    I think people don't like what happened but they aren't over pushed about him either since he's not innocent.
    The main people who I see online talking about this are just using it as a reason to vote Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Zs101 wrote: »
    The more I read of this thread the more I feel like I have hit rock bottom.

So an idea Zs don't read the thread.

That way all is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So an idea Zs don't read the thread.

That way all is fine.

https://youtu.be/AfIOBLr1NDU

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

I'm unsure to be honest.
    I think people don't like what happened but they aren't over pushed about him either since he's not innocent.
    The main people who I see online talking about this are just using it as a reason to vote Sinn Fein.

The guards will have those responsible off the streets ASAP and rightly so, anyone capable of this should be locked up until the day they die. It’s a powder keg at the moment and unless the guards remove them fast it’ll spiral and more people/wannabe’s/gangs will become involved. An example should be made of those responsible and also implement hard sentencing for those involved in the Class A drug trade which is the core root of most of these problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

I'm unsure to be honest.
    This has nothing to do with politics would you give over

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Dublin whatsapp YouTube posted the PC to OM call again. First videos posted in a while. Might get interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whyteen82

Lurker here not a poster, living abroad so in some ways don’t have the same connection to what’s going on that some living at home and especially near some of these areas might have. Just wanted to say this thread, for the most part, is f**king excellent. Well done to all contributors. It’s refreshing to be able to get up to date news and information, especially that not divulged by the media for various reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

When I was young and woke, nobody would tolerate South Africa. Our rugby team wanted to play them: protests, marches, condemnation from the floor of the Dail and many fans refusing to go to Lansdowne Road.

Remember the Dunnes Stores strikers? Their cause was they refused to handle tinned food coming from South Africa. OK, they were sacked but remember the huge outpouring of support from all walks of life.

Back then it was considered important to shun products from people considered to be beyond the pale, such as the Apartheid South African government. Today......

So all you crazy young (ish) people: What do you say to just staying off coke for a while? Say a month? Out of solidarity with people whose lives are being ruined by this stuff and in disgust with the sort of people who make their living from supplying it?

Where's your moral backbone?

Put pressure on your friends not to take the stuff. Just for a month. Call it Fresh Air February. A clear sniffle-free nose for a whole 29 days (it's a Leap year!!)
    If you're out and one of your friends comes back from the jacks with an itchy nose, punch him or her right on the hooter. If they don't respect their nose, why should anyone else?
    Put these scumbags out of business. Just say no.

I'd say you cant live without your cocaine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement