Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NoseyUpNorth

Can anyone tell me if the pic with the eye gouged out is legit

Why are u planning a wxnk? Strange guy...

Just found this thread today..

2 words... ****in Mental

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

A lot on here awake at this time 3:56am . I wonder how many of you are currently on the bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Go to his instagram page, Over giving out football jersey's to kids in bethlehem believe it or not
    cant find it is it still up?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Davidplat wrote: »
    A lot on here awake at this time 3:56am . I wonder how many of you are currently on the bag?

You on it yourself ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Madouveh

JMMCapital wrote: »
    I'd say you cant live without your cocaine.

Why are all these simpletons attacking cocaine use?

You know there's a heroin epidemic as well?

You know hash is still illegal and people still get sent to jail for possession?

You know most of these gangs sell a variety of drugs that we have all enjoyed at one time or another?

Some of you lot really love a simple plot, dont you?

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.u5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,569 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with politics would you give over

The main reason I saw people mention it online is a reason to vote for Sinn Fein.

Personally I wouldn't agree with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

The king of Finglas. What a hero

That guy has mental health problems, and has been locked up a few times. He's not a scumbag, but he's a scary dude when you see the way he can turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

derfderf wrote: »
    That guy has mental health problems, and has been locked up a few times. He's not a scumbag, but he's a scary dude when you see the way he can turn.

so what you are saying is that he is a Scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Davidplat wrote: »

on the auld night shift the next 2 weeks, has to be done, need cash to pay for my habit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Davidplat wrote:

working nights, it has made great reading last night and tonight the stuff that goes on in another part of the country and fair play to all that have tried to wxplain the ins and outs of this sad situation thats going on

• Advertisement

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    You on it yourself ?

I asked you first.. Why so paranoid?

lab man wrote: »
    working nights, it has made great reading last night and tonight the stuff that goes on in another part of the country and fair play to all that have tried to wxplain the ins and outs of this sad situation thats going on

Yep nights for me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Madouveh wrote:
    You know most of these gangs sell a variety of drugs that we have all enjoyed at one time or another?

Errr emm, no I haven't, and thank fcuk to, I'd be fcuked if I did

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Mods need to ban 50% of this thread. It’s hands down a new low for boards.ie

Can’t believe I read this muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

I've heard it plenty times in Dublin city centre at this hour. It's fairly loud.

Imagine this over your housing estate multiple times a week at 2am on a worknight!

Feel sorry for the locals =quote]

When I lived in Cabra, this drove me bananas. It’s not even the noise, which is a pain in the hole. It’s the light, so bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

IRE60 wrote: »

Whatever plan they had went out the window when OM called the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

Who are "The Family" seen on TV that the sun have a big piece on them this weekend. Do they control most of the Irish drug trade now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

theballz wrote: »
    Mods need to ban 50% of this thread. It’s hands down a new low for boards.ie

Can’t believe I read this muck.

What is it that's upsetting you, the gangland discussion or the trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 5teve808

Whatever plan they had went out the window when OM called the guards

It's been mentioned here that OM was known to rat to the garda an awful lot, why did they think he'd keep this quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

5teve808 wrote: »
    It's been mentioned here that OM was known to rat to the garda an awful lot, why did they think he'd keep this quiet?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

5teve808 wrote: »

Id imagine the lads were clean off their head when they commited this brutal deed, common sense is long gone when your chopping up a 17 year old in a sitting room

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

It’s funny, the lads in Finglas south seem to have changed there uniform, the local pushers on bikes and electric scooters are no longer wearing moncler and goose with a Gucci hat, as if everyone doesn’t already know who they are. Reverting to north face and Colombia.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a rat.

In gangland circles there is. Plenty of lads walking around with their faces badly scarred for life will testify to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Id imagine the lads were clean off their head when they commited this brutal deed, common sense is long gone when your chopping up a 17 year old in a sitting room

PC and RL if he was also involved don't need anything to do **** like this. Be like cutting up steak to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

Hoboo wrote: »
    PC and RL if he was also involved don't need anything to do **** like this. Be like cutting up steak to them.

I can't get my head around this!
    From looking at his insta if he'd bumped into me in the street I think nothing of telling him to f-off and I'm no hard man.
    HE just looks like a regular dude

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

What ever happened to the Milne bothers from moneymore, OM close associates at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GuantanamoBaye

Who are "The Family" seen on TV that the sun have a big piece on them this weekend. Do they control most of the Irish drug trade now?

Plenty of stuff published which names them in connection with drugs so presume it's ok to do so here. It's the Grendons from Ballyer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

kevcos wrote: »
    I can't get my head around this!
    From looking at his insta if he'd bumped into me in the street I think nothing of telling him to f-off and I'm no hard man.
    HE just looks like a regular dude

That's who they are. A lot of the bigger lads you wouldn't even notice them. Although if you talked to RL you would know he's a psycho. JG is the very same, you wouldn't suspect a thing from looking at him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement