Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 5teve808

JMMCapital wrote: »
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a rat.

That's not what I was talking about.

I'm saying if OM is a known rat and they call him during the murder, why did they think he wouldn't tell the garda right away?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Breakerz wrote: »
    That's who they are. A lot of the bigger lads you wouldn't even notice them. Although if you talked to RL you would know he's a psycho. JG is the very same, you wouldn't suspect a thing from looking at him.

Man look at the fellas eye, there is **** all emotion behind them. It’s actually quite scary when you start into them haha jg I think is more a logistics man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

He does have a bit of a scummer accent but sounds more forced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

I know someone else said it, but I can’t get over how normal this guy looks. Like he doesn’t look scummy at all, looks more like Dave in IT who likes video games and Rugby.

Most of the top guys look normal. Don't use drugs, have families etc. They want the good life and the finer things. Just don't want to work for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Thethunder wrote: »
    Most of the top guys look normal. Don't use drugs, have families etc. They want the good life and the finer things. Just don't want to work for it.

Ah they don’t. They try to look ‘middleclass’ but get it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Things seem to have gone very quiet in Drugheda.
    Calm before the storm perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Going by newspaper reports JG is said to be from a good family, educated, well-read and spoken, etc. Be quite interesting to know how he got into that life.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Taysteee wrote: »
    DL saying a tad more than others tonight

Makes me believe the picture of the torso is legit as it had multiple stab wounds

DL ?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Thesiger wrote: »
    JG is said to be from a good family, educated, well-read and spoken, etc. Be quite interesting to know how he got into that life.

MONEY
    Also probably gets a high from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone who says RL looks normal isn't a good judge
    Look at the ****ers eyes
    Looks stone mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Bateman wrote: »
    In the middle of all this, someone has gone to the trouble of changing the burnt out car site from Glasnevin to Ballybough, priorities eh
    TomPeep wrote: »
    Not the first time glasnevin done this. Half of finglas east is classed glasnevin

It’s not Glasnevin though, so what’s the issue with correcting the facts?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Guys I can see this ending pretty bad where as an innocent child might end up caught in Cross fire, with the poor condition firearms available to most of these young thugs. It's only a matter of time before someone gets caught in the Cross fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Taysteee wrote: »

DL ?

Dublin Live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Things seem to have gone very quiet in Drugheda.
    Calm before the storm perhaps?

Doubtful. With the media coverage and upcoming elections the Garda will be watching every single step these knackers take.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

theballz wrote: »
    Doubtful. With the media coverage and upcoming elections the Garda will be watching every single step these knackers take.

Any idea if anyone has been arrested yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I know as you much as the people in this thread and take it all with a pinch of salt.

These people are capable of anything but given the manner of what happened I’d assume the Garda will be watching everything over the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I know someone else said it, but I can’t get over how normal this guy looks. Like he doesn’t look scummy at all, looks more like Dave in IT who likes video games and Rugby.

Jesus you can’t trust lads who play video games and watch rugby. They’re the worst types!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

If they've been searching this gaf for 3 days surly they have the owners banged up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NoseyUpNorth

sasta le wrote: »
    Lawlor has that look alright when you really look at the eyes

Its the cocaine.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

I don't think the picture of the torso with all the stab wounds is Keane.

There's a watermark on the video which makes me think the video was taken from liveleak or a gore site.

Also the fact they chopped the knob off makes me believe it's a case in Mexico or India or something where a man was accused of rape.

The one of the snapchat with the "you'll lose your heads" sounds more like them as there was some references to the gang in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

No big players from both sides drinking in various pubs in Drogheda in the last 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Apologies for the instrusion but does anyone know is this fued linked in any way to the Crumlin Drimnagh feud?

IS King Ratt or the Gavins connected in any way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Granny15 wrote: »
    Apologies for the instrusion but does anyone know is this fued linked in any way to the Crumlin Drimnagh feud?

IS King Ratt or the Gavins connected in any way?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Christ, since this thread was screengrabbed on twitter, the amount of journalists that have started following it.. :(
    Half of this mornings papers are just regurgitating posts from this thread in the past few days.
    There's even a publication that I thought was solely dedicated to writing about what was on TV last night and who-was-in-what-nightclub-in-Dublin, reprinting it. :(
    Mickthehack gone silent a while, unless posting under another name.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Anyone hear anything more on GMcK given it’s his house that’s the crime scene - Did he go into hiding or has he been questioned? I see the news reports stating the house got new floors/repainted on Tuesday along with a fresh fire in the back garden so fairly obvious he was covering tracks and hiding evidence.

Edit: Remnants of a fire

Can I just say that the use, or should I say non-use of punctuation on this thread is lamentable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I don't think the picture of the torso with all the stab wounds is Keane.

There's a watermark on the video which makes me think the video was taken from liveleak or a gore site.

Also the fact they chopped the knob off makes me believe it's a case in Mexico or India or something where a man was accused of rape.

The one of the snapchat with the "you'll lose your heads" sounds more like them as there was some references to the gang in that.
    It's not.
    The torso video (or screengrab) is from Russia, and is on another gore site for a while.
    The other video of the guy in the black jacket on the ground with blood is from two weeks ago, the lad that got his finger cut off by a group. Don't know why that is going around again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Can I just say that the use, or should I say non-use of punctuation on this thread is lamentable.

The Gardaí should open an inquiry into missing apostrophes while they're at it

• Advertisement

Leo is heading to Drugheda today. The place will be crawling with AGS, Choppers (the ones with blades, 'er rotors I mean!).
    If Leo cannot clean up that drug infested kip, then there is little hope.

Please Leo, we implore you. Deliver us!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement