Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: No requesting photos, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

optogirl wrote: »
    The Gardaí should open an inquiry into missing apostrophes while they're at it

Héy! Nícé use óf thé FÁDÁ théré. Í líké ít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

If they've been searching this gaf for 3 days surly they have the owners banged up?

A few have been arrested but nobody 'big'. They aren't going to arrest the main suspects until they can prove it. RL and PC have gotten away with it too many times and none of these lads talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Breakerz wrote: »
    A few have been arrested but nobody 'big'. They aren't going to arrest the main suspects until they can prove it. RL and PC have gotten away with it too many times and none of these lads talk.

Noone has been arrested. Stop spreading crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

No big players from both sides drinking in various pubs in Drogheda in the last 24 hours

Any idea what pubs? Must steer clear for the next while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Alot of posts getting deleted this morning 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Lashes28 wrote: »

Dublin Live

Dublin Live would post any oul sh1te

Alot of posts getting deleted this morning 😆

Posts that have the following words should be deleted "government", "legalise", "legislation", "solution" etc. Sick of reading crap about legalising drugs on this. Go to the politics forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Thethunder wrote: »
    Noone has been arrested. Stop spreading crap.

Boggles the mind people coming here stating facts with no source or even remote detail. Wasting our time. Same for the people asking names or asking if anyone has been arrested. If someone gets arrested the last place you will hear about it is on this thread. Obviously a lot of people here don’t understand how the law works in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Any idea what pubs? Must steer clear for the next while.

To add to that, how close are the pubs to each other? Seems mad to think rivals are out drinking close to each other in public. Especially with such gruesome events of late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

optogirl wrote: »
    The Gardaí should open an inquiry into missing apostrophes while they're at it

Con Houlihan: "A man who will misuse an apostrophe is capable of anything"

ed: given the more recent topic here, there's a certain irony in that quote

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

It's not crap. At least 2 have been picked up... You don't know because you're a nobody. Be handy if you could spell too. All that white snow must be getting to you.

Is the 2 RL & PC or GMck?

It's not crap. At least 2 have been picked up... You don't know because you're a nobody. Be handy if you could spell too. All that white snow must be getting to you.

You haven't a clue who I am. Nobody has been arrested in connection with the murder in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Posts that have the following words should be deleted "government", "legalise", "legislation", "solution" etc. Sick of reading crap about legalising drugs on this. Go to the politics forum.

Not seeing any of these posts to be honest, more posts like yours whingeing about them than the other way around in fact. Not seeing how you with 7 posts are in lecturing people on how Boards works either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lashes28 wrote: »

Dublin Live would post any oul sh1te

I think we should test that theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

i think Leo is going to propose building a wall, and his election slogan will be "Make Drugheda great again!".
    He's got my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Jesus yer man wasn't the only thing butchered recently....... This thread is in bits

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Podgey87

I dont know where these gangsters drink. Some previously drank in the HITW bar. Now up for lease again. I've seen some fights in there. And TADs also. Hope nobody comes in and riddles the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

Hole in the wall
    What’s TADS
    Podgey87 wrote: »
    I dont know where these gangsters drink. Some previously drank in the HITW bar. Now up for lease again. I've seen some fights in there. And TADs also. Hope nobody comes in and riddles the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

The admirals ??
    anonaamus wrote: »
    Hole in the wall
    What’s TADS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Whats the last road you'd walk down in Dublin at the moment?
    As in a no go area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Not sure exactly what your motive is here boss, your spelling, grammar, correct usage of context quotes, knowledge of other forums on here and their usage, seems a little more educated than the average banana, but let me help you out there with what really should be deleted - people naming, or giving initials of people they “believe” are involved in murder, or any other crime for which they have not been convicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

TheW1zard wrote: »
    As in a no go area

Plenty of areas which could get an honourable mention ... But it would be wrong to say any due to the fact that some of the residents are ordinary people trying to get on with their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

TheW1zard wrote: »
    As in a no go area

The M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

DrumSteve wrote: »
    The M50.

:D:D

Newstalk now, very interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

Newstalk now, very interesting

Care to elaborate?

Guy talks about the damage to the body is so he couldn't go to the AFTERLIFE , weirdest thing I've ever heard in regards to gangland warfare. Not saying it's true just a mad theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Guy talks about the damage to the body is so he couldn't go to the AFTERLIFE , weirdest thing I've ever heard in regards to gangland warfare. Not saying it's true just a mad theory.

I think it's from Mexican cartel culture that a decapitated body spread around stops them going to the afterlife or somthing like that

• Advertisement

lcasey90 wrote: »
    I think it's from Mexican cartel culture that a decapitated body spread around stops them going to the afterlife or somthing like that

Yea was thinking that myself, part of destroying the soul I think. If that's the thinking they were going through, it's an even deeper sinister turn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement