Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Would this have significance given that a lot of travellers are very religious?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Yea was thinking that myself, part of destroying the soul I think. If that's the thinking they were going through, it's an even deeper sinister turn.

Well RL sounds like the sort of guy who would follow cartels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Can I just say that the use, or should I say non-use of punctuation on this thread is lamentable.

It looks like you are missing some commas yourself.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Exactly what i was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Disappear the heads of each gang, demolish their family homes, crush their X5s and let it be known the same will happen to anyone else who fancies themselves as a gang boss.

These scum need to understand that decent society won’t tolerate them, won’t respect their rights and won’t miss them.

(Of course none of this will happen because “muy rites” but it’s the only thing that works... the SAS certainly calmed the jets of certain headbangers up north... would not have come to the negotiating table without it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

d51984 wrote: »
    They should arm ALL Guards.

No. Gotta disagree.

An unarmed police force is one of our proudest achievements as a state. We didn't inherit one from our former masters (the RIC was an armed paramilitary body) but we copied their idea as soon as we had the power to do so.

Interestingly, so have other former British possessions like Cyprus and Malta.

Put it this way: you have enough chance of being done in by one of these scumbags with a gun without giving the gardai the opportunity to do so as well.

It's a numbers game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Not seeing any of these posts to be honest, more posts like yours whingeing about them than the other way around in fact. Not seeing how you with 7 posts are in lecturing people on how Boards works either

Case in point above this post.

I wouldn't say so I'd say it was a coked up RL or CP idea to send a message. Travellers are religious but they would follow this line of thinking this is more the cartel religion. I can't recall the name but there is a Saint that the cartel worship.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

minikin wrote: »
    Disappear the heads of each gang, demolish their family homes, crush their X5s and let it be known the same will happen to anyone else who fancies themselves as a gang boss.

These scum need to understand that decent society won’t tolerate them, won’t respect their rights and won’t miss them.

(Of course none of this will happen because “muy rites” but it’s the only thing that works... the SAS certainly calmed the jets of certain headbangers up north... would not have come to the negotiating table without it)

How many more of these comments are we going to see, the only thing your missing is legalizing drugs and longer prison sentences, this thread is interesting when we're receiving info about whats going on, half of it is muck like this though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Not sure any more decapitations would help tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

How many more of these comments are we going to see, the only thing your missing is legalizing drugs and longer prison sentences, this thread is interesting when we're receiving info about whats going on, half of it is muck like this though

In fairness it's a discussion board - fairly natural that discussion will lead to musings on more than just the gory details of the actual crimes and alphabet gymnastics about who may or may not be responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Two shot in Ballymun !

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭rosiem

Reports of 2 people shot in Ballymun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

so what you are saying is that he is a Scumbag

No, not at all. Would you call someone with schizophrenia a scumbag for snapping? I meant he's a big bloke, and not someone I'd like to be on the receiving end from when he has an "episode".
    I don't think he is schizophrenic, i just used that as an example, but he has some serious issues.
    That video has no place in a gangland thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

2 people shot in Ballymun according to RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

This country could do with bringing in the death penalty, if they knew that was waiting for them when they commit a serious crime they wouldn't be doing what they are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Jaysus you're fast lads. Just got the alert on my phone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

You might want to look a bit deeper at what happened up north, and how internment without trial proved to be the best recruitment programme the IRA could think of.

You haven’t added anything but criticism in your own post, who made you the king of content on here? If you disagree with what I wrote then take some time and compose a reasoned rebuttal... or ya know... just ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

Getting ridiculous now. The country has turned into a Narco state.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

This country could do with bringing in the death penalty, if they knew that was waiting for them when they commit a serious crime they wouldn't be doing what they are now.

There's an election on in 3 weeks pal. Stand in that instead of spreading crap here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Two shot in ballymun RTÉ NEWS NOW.

GolfNut33 wrote: »

Your right, it's a disgrace. The main suspects will just get away with it as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

GolfNut33 wrote: »

Its like we live in Bogota. People being shot in the middle of the day, body parts in bags etc.

The disregard for life and inevitable escalation is mental.

Can we start throwning random initials around now for the shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Thethunder wrote: »
    There's an election on in 3 weeks pal. Stand in that instead of spreading crap here.

MajesticMunk May very well be LV for all u know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Rvsmmnps

The use of the word pal should be outlawed.
    Really glad I left ireland/Dublin. Couldn't imagine raising kids there. You need a hard ass government willing to change the state laws to fix this problem.

You might want to look a bit deeper at what happened up north, and how internment without trial proved to be the best recruitment programme the IRA could think of.

I didn’t suggest internment... the SAS were let off the leash because all else had failed miserably.

Thethunder wrote: »

I'm giving my thoughts, they would never allow it here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Two people just shot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement