Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

GolfNut33 wrote: »
    FFS.

Who is FFS?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I've been following Mexico too for over 10 years. Do you read Borderland Beat and Cartel Chronicles? Borderland Beat is a fantastic website. I just find the Mexican situation fascinating.

The Cartel by Don Honslow is a great read. Think it’s part of a trilogy of novels.
    The scene where they stop an intercity coach and remove the passengers and ....... is bat-sh1t crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Who is FFS?

Fat Frank Smith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

That'll disappoint a lot of people

We were just about to get the "send in the army" posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Órla Kennedy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Órla Kennedy

NO

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

looks like it was a murder-suicide job.
    dispute over family will i think.

Doubt it

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

PARlance wrote: »
    NO

Noel ormond

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

I wouldn't say so I'd say it was a coked up RL or CP idea to send a message. Travellers are religious but they would follow this line of thinking this is more the cartel religion. I can't recall the name but there is a Saint that the cartel worship.

Saint Antonio .........Montana

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Noel ormond

YA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Rvsmmnps wrote: »
    Really glad I left ireland/Dublin. Couldn't imagine raising kids there.
    Because other countries don't have drug/crime problems
    minikin wrote: »
    I didn’t suggest internment... the SAS were let off the leash because all else had failed miserably.
    Internment isn't the issue. The issue is that when Governments step over the line and stop obeying the rule of law, they lose all sense of fairness.

it's called facism.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

I've been following Mexico too for over 10 years. Do you read Borderland Beat and Cartel Chronicles? Borderland Beat is a fantastic website. I just find the Mexican situation fascinating.

Yeah man been with borderland beat since the beginning and to say the situation is fascinating is an understatement , how more people don't take an interest is beyond me. Id say auld ruthless is a massive fan of the CJNG's work:p

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

EMPunk wrote: »
    Yeah man been with borderland beat since the beginning and to say the situation is fascinating is an understatement , how more people don't take an interest is beyond me. Id say auld ruthless is a massive fan of the CJNG's work:p

i visited Mexico some years ago. lovely people. food was delicious. traffic and pollution was dire. i love their hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

GolfNut33 wrote: »
    Thethunder wrote: »
    Head and chest? Possible military training. Double tap
    FFS.

Wan bullet. Bang Bang. Back of de head.

D'unbelievable so it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Internment isn't the issue. The issue is that when Governments step over the line and stop obeying the rule of law, they lose all sense of fairness.

it's called facism.

I would love to live in Japan except for the language, food, threat of earthquake and tsunami, cost of living and the look of disgust at my tattoos and not being able to go to swimming pool/obsess because of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Can we start throwning random initials around now for the shooting

JCB BFG and KGB.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

The Cartel by Don Honslow is a great read. Think it’s part of a trilogy of novels.
    The scene where they stop an intercity coach and remove the passengers and ....... is bat-sh1t crazy.

That "scene" actually happened a good few times in real life and sadly still does to this day , even happened to a group of students and turned out the Mayor of the town gave the cartel the order to disappear them because they were going to protest him and his wife , mad stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Agree, for those into real life crime, cartels, gangland, it doesn't get any bigger, better or more interesting than Mexico. El Mencho and CJNG are most powerful now. El Marro doing well to survive this long in Guanajato but his days are numbered. They managed to kill his sister and brother in law at her own wedding last week. Different level. Never seen such remorselessness and barbarity.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Take it to the Mexico thread there lads thanks very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 OovyGroovyMan

Just heard 1 of the 2 shot in killeek has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

it's called facism.

Government lose all sense of fairness???
    If liquidating the utter scum at the top of drugs gangs is unfair I think a lot of people would be ok living with such unfairness.

I would love to live in Japan except for the language, food, threat of earthquake and tsunami, cost of living and the look of disgust at my tattoos and not being able to go to swimming pool/obsess because of them!!

Japanese culture is magnificent. geisha girls. samurai swords. judo. men in robes. dolphins for dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Japanese culture is magnificent. geisha girls. samurai swords. judo. men in robes. dolphins for dinner.

Get the f**k off this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

splinter65 wrote: »
    JCB BFG and KGB.

Job completly bollocksed, best friend Gary killed gavins budgie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

That "scene" actually happened a good few times in real life and sadly still does to this day , even happened to a group of students and turned out the Mayor of the town gave the cartel the order to disappear them because they were going to protest him and his wife , mad stuff

Zetas were doing that in Tamaulipas for years. One of them is on Youtube revealing all to their FBI and owns up to it. They took all passengers off coaches suspecting they were travelling from Honduras and Guatemala to join up and fight with their enemies the Gulf Cartel. Ended up making them fight each other to the death and the few who survived had to join up with them as the 'winning prize'. Miguel Trevino El 40 was one sick Zetas boss back then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

minikin wrote: »
    I didn’t suggest internment... the SAS were let off the leash because all else had failed miserably.

Not so much the SAS. It was the use of loyalist paramilitaries, used to execute the family members of Republicans, that drained morale in the IRA. Epitome of a dirty war.

Noel ormond

please God! Noooooooooooooo!

he was gr8 on Ireland's Fattest Family. i really think he has a future in that type of thing, if he was more disciplined that is. i like his new hair style. very hedonistic i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

"Suspected gangland shooting" according to RTE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

Duterte wouldn't stand for any of this we need a man like that to get rid of the scum off the streets and bring a few liberal bleeding hearts for helicopter ride

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement