Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

kevcos wrote: »
    I can't get my head around this!
    From looking at his insta if he'd bumped into me in the street I think nothing of telling him to f-off and I'm no hard man.
    HE just looks like a regular dude

Never judge a man by his face or his car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Don't think they're brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Rumours of Flashy's demise are greatly exaggerated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

TheBlock wrote: »
    And They Failed Miserably.

actually the SAS effectively defeated the IRA.
    they knew the game was up & they brought them to the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OovyGroovyMan

Thethunder wrote: »
    Two men arrested.

Suspended sentences imminent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Boards.ie is gonna need a back up server if these lads are dead

100% - Moderating this thread must be a nightmare, but the traffic off it must be happy headache. It's been mentioned in nearly every lads' WhatsApp group I'm in. I'd say it's doing huge numbers. Great for their advertising numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OovyGroovyMan

flynnlives wrote: »
    Im only new here and been reading the past few days.

That Padraig twitter guy with the updates is some walter mitty WM type. A few other Walter Mittys WM in here too.

FYP for you

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Not the best time to do a shooting on the North side, place is crawling with Garda, no wonder they were caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

wan!er

Capper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Wonka

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK

there are warnings in the OP about naming individuals or referring to them by initials. We've had numerous reports that these instructions are being ignored. I appreciate it's a hard ask, but I'm going to have to start dishing out sanctions if it continues. So please try and make my life a bit easier, and indeed hopefully prevent us from having to close the thread

Any questions, PM me

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Fairly quick arrests with these shootings, they must of had a tip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

which 1 was the driver? he was shot 5 times, and the 1 being reported as critical/dead. unlikely to survive that

He's unlikely to survive being dead alright

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Yeah cop on lads don't get this thread closed again. If you don't know the players involved do your research and if you're still in the dark you don't need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I’d say they were caught burning the car out, the place is crawling with Gards very silly there must have been an arranged meeting that got out of hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

I’d say they were caught burning the car out, the place is crawling with Gards very silly there must have been an arranged meeting that got out of hand

amateurs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Every guard in North Dublin would have received information on the black getaway car and would have been on the look out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

dk1982 wrote: »
    He's unlikely to survive being dead alright

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

:confused::confused: think the IRA May disagree with that

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Horse Quack

The photographer saying that they're not brothers now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

What utter nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Allegedly totally unrelated to Drogheda feud according to Paul Reynolds on RTÉ 1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Allegedly totally unrelated to Drogheda feud according to Paul Reynolds on RTÉ 1 now

Another drain on Garda resources so it'll make the other investigation that much harder to conduct having to bring officers onto that case. Still affects the previous murder. The plot thickens as they say. Wonder what the motive was for the latest shooting, any ideas?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Another drain on Garda resources so it'll make the other investigation that much harder to conduct having to bring officers onto that case. Still affects the previous murder. The plot thickens as they say. Wonder what the motive was for the latest shooting, any ideas?
    Do you think it could be related to the drug trade maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Paul Williams I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Paul Williams I think
    If only it was.and his brother
    Just for being related to the gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yuuuuuuuuup

Sunday World hack tweeted two men heavily involved in feuding in Coolock have been arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

It's making Varadkar look even more inept after his photocall in Drogheda today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Paul Williams is a bit of a sensationalist. Was brutal in his radio stint in Newstalk, also. Seemed to piss off his fellow hosts and listeners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

minikin wrote: »
    You may well be right, but can you suggest a more effective way of disincentivising psychopathic scumbaggery, such as we’ve seen of late - the current net result is that normal peaceful citizens live in fear, whilst the scum laugh at our under-resourced and overwhelmed Gardaí.

Sadly no, I'm not claiming to have all the answers. In general, I'm not sure that policy development by the lads on boards.ie is a great approach anyway to life's big problems. Maybe I'm crazy, but involving people who have some professional expertise in the matter seems like a better approach to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement