Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Who got whacked? Who whacked the whackers?
    Wackety wack wack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Paul Williams is a bit of a sensationalist. Was brutal in his radio stint in Newstalk, also. Seemed to piss off his fellow hosts and listeners.
    A bit?
    He's made a career out of it
    At least he's not around as much these days
    He was the only show in town not that long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Both parasites making money from other people’s grief

Reynolds doesn't salivate over a murder, though. I think Reynolds does a good job. Williams seems to revel in it and cant help himself.

All the narrative lately seems to be that habitual cocaine users may as well have chopped up that lad on Monday are shot these two today. Joe Duffy getting in on the act now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Williams is still jerking off to the Ballymount Bloodbath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Who’s “The Family” the Sunday World is on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Paul Williams is a bit of a sensationalist. Was brutal in his radio stint in Newstalk, also. Seemed to piss off his fellow hosts and listeners.

I recall seeing him being interviewed on the late late. Shirt unbuttoned down to his chest, slouched back in the chair stating "l'm not afraid of these scumbags".

FFS tabloid through and through.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Probably a bit unpopular but I'm fascinated by the whole gangland thing.

How it's all happening around us without us knowing. All the different relationships and divides and gangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Tensions remain extremely high in Drogheda and officers are on high alert after observing the chief suspect in the case drinking in a local pub on Wednesday.
    Gardaí believe the 35-year-old Dublin gangster and a 24-year-old Drogheda criminal were involved in the teen's murder but neither of them lives in the house being searched and at least half-a-dozen thugs were involved.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/gardai-recover-bloodstained-machetes-believed-to-have-been-used-in-murder-of-keane-mulready-woods-17-38869596.html

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

SeaFields wrote: »
    I recall seeing him being interviewed on the late late. Shirt unbuttoned down to his chest, slouched back in the chair stating "l'm not afraid of these scumbags".

Yet somehow manages to take a pop at SF :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

How it's all happening around us without us knowing. All the different relationships and divides and gangs.

Scram.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Weird how nobody knows any names yet of the shootings this morning??

We're all in the same boat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I remember that.and his gold chain
    I believe Christy kinahan when he said they had pics of him with a prostitute in Spain
    Seems the type
    He's also the type to tell people to lie in court as a judge said before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

CrashH16 wrote: »
    Weird how nobody knows any names yet of the shootings this morning??

WP, C-P30 and DID looks like they whacked B&Q with M&M's before driving to FO's gaff and banging XT's sister.

I heard this in whatsapp that quoted Twitter from a boards post which heard it on whatsapp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

For Paul Williams fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDFRhu9Kao8

Classic

sparrowcar wrote: »
    WP, C-P30 and DID looks like they whacked B&Q with M&M's before driving to FO's gaff and banging XT's sister.

I heard this in whatsapp that quoted Twitter from a boards post which heard it on whatsapp.

Jog on mate.

For Paul Williams fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDFRhu9Kao8

Classic

Ha he's a laughing stock in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I remember that.and his gold chain
    I believe Christy kinahan when he said they had pics of him with a prostitute in Spain
    Seems the type
    He's also the type to tell people to lie in court as a judge said before

He's a creep. Also on that late late interview he was going on about people glorifying crime. Not a minute later Tubridy asked him about the nicknames of some of these gangsters, for example The Dapper Don, where did that come from Paul? "oh I came up with that one".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

afro man wrote: »
    :confused::confused: think the IRA May disagree with that

perhaps if they hadn't been killed or gone into "retirement".

and where is their beloved 32 county republic?

last time i visited NI, the postboxes were still red, my taxes went to HMRC, and the the Queen's head was still on the money i spent.

but then again having been defeated, they have to suck it up & swallow these things.

but hey let's all pretend they won a glorious victory, if it keeps boardies from getting too upset it's worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

perhaps if they hadn't been killed or gone into "retirement".

and where is their beloved 32 county republic?

last time i visited NI, the postboxes were still red, my taxes went to HMRC, and the the Queen's head was still on the money i spent.

but then again having been defeated, they have to suck it up & swallow these things.

but hey let's all pretend they won a glorious victory, if it keeps boardies from getting too upset it's worth it.

Why would you be paying taxes if you were visiting? Oh wait no, you're bull****ting nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who’s the young lad who heads up the family out of Ballyfermot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

I am no big fan, but he had balls to call it what it is. He didn't mince his words nor sit on the fence. I actually thought he'd need to be careful.

His shirt opening was his style. He was casually dressed. No big deal.

So what if he was with a prostitute.

His only crime was to incessantly address the listeners on Newstalk as "Folks".

Who’s the young lad who heads up the family out of Ballyfermot?

No names chief (That's not his name)

Google it!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

Jaysus switch off the thread for a few hours and come back to news of two shot and one dead, any idea is this drogheda feud related?

Never seen what the issue with Williams was. Always seemed very good at his job to me.

Thethunder wrote: »
    Never seen what the issue with Williams was. Always seemed very good at his job to me.

He wasn't.

He just had mates that were gaurds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Jaysus switch off the thread for a few hours and come back to news of two shot and one dead, any idea is this drogheda feud related?

Nope

He wasn't.

He just had mates that were gaurds

All crime journalists get there information off guards.

• Advertisement

Thethunder wrote: »
    All crime journalists get there information off guards.

His were "High up guards" like talking near the very top

I used to see him drinking with them in town

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement