Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

His were "High up guards" like talking near the very top

I used to see him drinking with them in town

so you are saying he is good at his job?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

No names chief (That's not his name)

Google it!

I know, I’ve been trying but can’t find out who it is. I’m a Northside lad, I’m new to “the family” but from what I’ve been reading they are going about it the right way and must find the likes of the Gucci gang etc laughable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

His were "High up guards" like talking near the very top

I used to see him drinking with them in town

He's good friends with an ex commissioner alright. Still never saw any issue with his journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Job completly bollocksed, best friend Gary killed gavins budgie

Gary does a great Robert plant impression in the kareoke in the Sheaf of Wheat in Coolock on a Sunday night. Hard to believe he’s a psychopathic hit man .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Thethunder wrote: »
    Never seen what the issue with Williams was. Always seemed very good at his job to me.

He’s a spokesperson for the Gardai, and that’s how his articles are written, it’s ok if you don’t mind that perspective, but loses any deep understanding or balance in whatever criminal aspect he writes or speaks about.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

so you are saying he is good at his job?

No

begbysback wrote: »
    He’s a spokesperson for the Gardai, and that’s how his articles are written, it’s ok if you don’t mind that perspective, but loses any deep understanding or balance in whatever criminal aspect he writes or speaks about.

This

splinter65 wrote: »
    Gary does a great Robert plant impression in the kareoke in the Sheaf of Wheat in Coolock on a Sunday night. Hard to believe he’s a psychopathic hit man .

Not the sheaf of wheat, its cock and bull now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No

it is his job to get the best information he can and publish it. I cant think of a much better source than the people at the top.

I know, I’ve been trying but can’t find out who it is. I’m a Northside lad, I’m new to “the family” but from what I’ve been reading they are going about it the right way and must find the likes of the Gucci gang etc laughable

They are well known.

They work with another lad from ballyer who was also recently targeted by CAB (He'd be very well known)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Previously owned by the Kinahans.
    Couldn't make it up.

it is his job to get the best information he can and publish it. I cant think of a much better source than the people at the top.

Most of the sh!te he writes is sensationalised and also some untruths

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

Never seen what the issue with Williams was. Always seemed very good at his job to me.

Maurice McCabe and Tusla say hello!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Copy “Drug gang in leafy suburb is probed over its financial links to gym” Into Google - it’s an interesting article.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Its not the source of his news that bothers me. If he gets it off the Garda Commissioner i couldn't care less. It's the trashy, sensationalist manner he writes about it. Or talks about it. Comes across as a bit of headline grabber who revels in it. Never has a sympathetic tone unlike say Paul Reynolds who just says it like it is minus the hyperbole. He's just an unlikeable person imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Ye but the harp will always be the harp

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Can someone set up a Paul Williams Thread please and move the conversation over there

They are well known.

They work with another lad from ballyer who was also recently targeted by CAB (He'd be very well known)

Exactly. It's well known who these cats are. Surprised posters have to even ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Can someone set up a Paul Williams Thread please and move the conversation over there

And a ****ing SAS thread aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Jaysus, he’s bad enough as it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Who is FFS?

Definitely not me. I have an alibi.

Can we have a seperate thread on Garda helicopters as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Been up to my ears in work all week so no chance to have a read during the day, every evening I come home its 50 pages of absolute ****ing nonsense. There used to be no chat or hearsay from down the chipper, a few regulars who between them could work out what was what, and never any whispers or opinion.

Now the word "heinous' appears every two pages, and once the school bell goes its a free for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Theres a WhatsApp doing the round (Team A Drogheda/ Team B Drogheda) that explains the story with all names attached

Anyone seen it and can give credence to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Whats the reason so many posters here seem to have a beef with the photographer?

Is it because some say he's an x Guard?

Or, are people jealous he seems to get all the pics so fast?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Hoboo wrote: »
    Been up to my ears in work all week so no chance to have a read during the day, every evening I come home its 50 pages of absolute ****ing nonsense. There used to be no chat or hearsay from down the chipper, a few regulars who between them could work out what was what, and never any whispers or opinion.

Now the word "heinous' appears every two pages, and once the school bell goes its a free for all.

Yes, theres a few cabbages posting on here who think they have the solution to the drug problem figured out.

Not what this thread is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

"The Man" is claiming on Twitter that both men that were shot this morning are now dead 🀔

CrashH16 wrote: »
    "The Man" is claiming on Twitter that both men that were shot this morning are now dead 🀔

That's Vicki posting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

sexmag wrote: »
    Theres a WhatsApp doing the round (Team A Drogheda/ Team B Drogheda) that explains the story with all names attached

It’s been posted on here, some of it right but there’s some stuff that’s just guesswork and stuff left out too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

sexmag wrote: »

Apart from having the initials correct of the people involved along with their location, it is more of a Chinese whisper version.
    If you flick back several pages on this thread, there was a very good synopsis given by a poster here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement