Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Does anyone know where the Taliban brothers got their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

d51984 wrote: »
    FFS lol Guards shot them.... im going the pub.

You not supposed to be driving a bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

You not supposed to be driving a bus?

Good memory, thought he was on the late shift myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Voltex wrote: »
    Read through the comments

Are you for real? They're the top Gardai in Ireland, not some junkies doing a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

pablo128 wrote: »
    Are you for real? They're the top Gardai in Ireland, not some junkies doing a hit.

Holy god. Several people responding with this. That’s the initial tweet. He said read the comments in reply to the tweet. Bloody hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

optogirl wrote: »
    ?? Garda Personnel? What a scoop!

Go onto his twitter and read through the comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Here ya go ffs

• Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

Here ya go ffs

They were nicked beside the burning car. No gun on them, so may walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,734 ✭✭✭✭walshb

sexmag wrote: »
    No one has been officially accused of the attacks so how can you be so sure?

He’s not sure...I thought he made that clear..

Any evidence of that?

I'm not going to rename the people who were accused on this today pal.

Everyone presumed innocent, unless proven otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Any evidence of that?

Actually in fairness to him one of my mates names was thrown out by 2 eejits since deleted in the mod clean up but I made sure to screenshot them and make him aware of the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Carioco wrote: »
    Hello, a friend linked me to this thread.

The 35 year old man accused of this act is a complete pyschopath. I befriended him years ago through the gym and hung out with him around Meath/Kildare during a time in my life where I was out of control.

For starters I am shocked that anyone, let alone a kid decided it was a good idea to not only attack this man but film it mocking him. One thing I'll always remember was how 'off' i felt being around this man. Anyone who even remotely annoyed him were going to sustain a prolonged and brutal attack, and he would always be on such a high after. From what ive heard people even steered clear of him in prison so that tells you everything.

Hes been involved in a lot of brutal **** but never caught, rumours he has killed junkies for kicks in towns bordering Dublin but bodies never found.

Ive heard the body parts in the gym bag was because they steal his gym bag when they attacked him.

All 2nd hand information as im abroad but I remember when I knew him and im not surprised, thats the honest to god truth.

My mate told he was drinking in a pub a day or two after

Yes no doubt he is but the graves are full of like minded psychopaths and he's still flesh and bone like the reat of us so with all the enemies he seems to have how much longer can the show go on before he ends up in a shallow pit himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Here ya go ffs

That's better. Wasn't so hard was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

EMPunk wrote: »
    Actually in fairness to him one of my mates names was thrown out by 2 eejits since deleted in the mod clean up but I made sure to screenshot them and make him aware of the issue

That's what I was alluding too. Boards is f**led, no fair trial if any them get charged and they'll walk. Well done everyone

What eejits were they? There was alot on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

The wood better than the bars in Templemore? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Read through the comments
    Here ya go ffs

Sorry! Too quick to jump the gun (no pun intended!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

Blindboyo wrote: »
    Over a woman

Complete shîte. Decent fella who tried to better things in his area and paid the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Yes no doubt he is but the graves are full of like minded psychopaths and he's still flesh and bone like the reat of us so with all the enemies he seems to have how much longer can the show go on before he ends up in a shallow pit himself?

No im telling you hes different. Im pretty sure the Guards know hes a serial killer. Even the guards give him a wide berth. Hes been suspected in some horrendous ****.

Like I said what was that kid thinking to attack him and film it, that guy is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

Any word on what today’s shooting is related to? Saw the whisteblower saying one of the injured is a pal of an inla figure

• Advertisement

How are these “hit men” (jumped up Kids in many cases) not leaving a shred of evidence behind? Ask quite a number of people in here who shot X or Y and we will all come up with the same names. The Guards have the same names too so where is it going wrong conviction wise??

How are these “hit men” (jumped up Kids in many cases) not leaving a shred of evidence behind? Ask quite a number of people in here who shot X or Y and we will all come up with the same names. The Guards have the same names too so where is it going wrong conviction wise??

In fairness to the guards, they put away an awful lot of people in the hutch kinahan feud.

Carioco wrote: »
    No im telling you hes different. Im pretty sure the Guards know hes a serial killer. Even the guards give him a wide berth. Hes been suspected in some horrendous ****.

Like I said what was that kid thinking to attack him and film it, that guy is crazy

That young lad had safety in numbers that day. He knew RL but didnt stop them having a go and taunting him. Hindsight is the foresight of a gob****e but if them lads had their time over again it wouldn't be a few slaps and a silly video but a shooter and game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Mods on the ball today, removing the trolls and crap straight away. Fair play.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

That young lad had safety in numbers that day. He knew RL but didnt stop them having a go and taunting him. Hindsight is the foresight of a gob****e but if them lads had their time over again it wouldn't be a few slaps and a silly video but a shooter and game over.

From reading about him, there's no second chances, the lad must of known his days were numbered once he went away and thought about who he'd done this too, how far after that incident happened did he go missing? Is that okay to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

From reading about him, there's no second chances, the lad must of known his days were numbered once he went away and thought about who he'd done this too, how far after that incident happened did he go missing? Is that okay to ask?

He isn't missing:confused::confused::confused: , again the problem with this thread , such utter dog****e gets thrown around as fact when its just total bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

He was contacted by the guards to advise there was an active threat in his life,should have high tailed it out of there immediately after,most would which makes me think it was a double cross or he was lured by somebody

He isn't missing:confused::confused::confused: , again the problem with this thread , such utter dog****e gets thrown around as fact when its just total bollox

I know yea. Different lad was chopped up. Surely posters know that by now.

In fairness to the guards, they put away an awful lot of people in the hutch kinahan feud.

It wasn’t a dig in the Guards at all, it is more so they aren’t very savvy about who knows or doesn’t know etc, and the names of who does what are floating around within hours (as we have seen).
    I can’t imagine they are very meticulous either about what they are doing, so I’ve always wondered why in a lot of cases there isn’t a conviction.

Edit: and by “they” I mean these hitmen/thugs/whatever you want to call them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Keane Mulready had nothing to do with that incident.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement