Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

EMPunk wrote: »
    He isn't missing:confused::confused::confused: , again the problem with this thread , such utter dog****e gets thrown around as fact when its just total bollox

They are talking about the young videoing the psycho getting jumped etc. He then went missing and killed

It wasn’t a dig in the Guards at all, it is more so they aren’t very savvy about who knows or doesn’t know etc, and the names of who does what are floating around within hours (as we have seen).
    I can’t imagine they are very meticulous either about what they are doing, so I’ve always wondered why in a lot of cases there isn’t a conviction.

Hear say and names going around WhatsApp are not evidence, jeez think about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I know yea. Different lad was chopped up. Surely posters know that by now.

My bad I thought the guy chopped up had been missing at first, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

sexmag wrote: »
    They are talking about the young videoing the psycho getting jumped etc. He then went missing and killed

No he didn't , what are you on mate you have no idea at all , why comment when you have zero clue

Yea exactly, maybe the poster got mixed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,633 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I am sadder hearing the news of the engineering student stabbed on a doorstep over entrance to a house party than I am about this lad Woods.

Both are sad cases but the lad in Cork looks like he was a decent, hard working student simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. 2nd year doing engineering, obviously not a scumbag. His death is harder to take than that of a guy who threatened women and petrol bombed home's, no matter his age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

Dante7 wrote: »
    Keane Mulready had nothing to do with that incident.

Was he not filming it? Your man talking in that video was very close with Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

My bad I thought the guy chopped up had been missing at first, no?

No.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Keane Mulready had nothing to do with that incident.

I see, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Any word on what today’s shooting is related to? Saw the whisteblower saying one of the injured is a pal of an inla figure

If the suspects are the two names earlier, it may have something to do with the shooting in Donaghmede last September in which one of them had to hide in his bathroom to avoid being hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,938 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

DNA confirms Keane Mulready remains found in burned car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

DNA confirms Keane Mulready remains found in burned car.

Has that penny got a parachute?

• Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

I see all the board.ie detectives are back tonight. Must have been out collecting evidence today.

Is his torso still missing?

And RIP to the young lad in Cork :(

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

They found part of it with other body parts but the rest is still missing

They found part of it with other body parts but the rest is still missing

Possibly the break through to the actual death as morbid as that is, to find that they can link the killer/s & weapons used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Breakerz wrote: »
    Was he not filming it? Your man talking in that video was very close with Keane.

he musta been crazy to slap someone like that. oh well that's one mistake he wont make again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Will everybody just calm down please.
    Let's not spoil this excellent thread

• Advertisement

Yes

I wonder how many people were involved in the murder then? His limbs were thrown out of one car so how then his head was found in a burning car at a later stage. So someone or someones held onto it. Just wondering if the same ones had the torso or would even more people be involved in disposing of it quietly or still hiding it?

The main suspects definitely don’t have it and I’m sure they were being watched from the time of shooting on bridge of peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

So I got a video of someone attacking a guy (presumably the guy who did the murder) sounds like snobby!

was the attacker the deceased? The video is a short clip of him punching him and snobby taking off his bag and hitting someone else - and the guy who hit him saying "this is just the start of it"

Is that murderer and murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Theres a video doing the rounds, its not mulready. Its the Artane incident a while back.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

ardinn wrote: »
    So I got a video of someone attacking a guy (presumably the guy who did the murder) sounds like snobby!

was the attacker the deceased? The video is a short clip of him punching him and snobby taking off his bag and hitting someone else - and the guy who hit him saying "this is just the start of it"

How manh times before the penny drops for some on that video and subsequent murder and th e few involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

As me and 3 others pointed out not ****ing 8minutes ago , NO he was not even there, put that one to bed folks yea

It’s suspected that the man being videoed is involved in the murder.

Posters on here believe that the Keane fella who was chopped up was not there when video made.

Why would u rely on news sources them journalists clearly know nothing if there coming here so that they can do there job that’s embarrassing even the guards feel the need to come on to keep up to date if there’s people in the thread who know info who are actually in there with people why not post it, if u can’t say initials how would you even describe what’s going on it’s confusing enough as it for a lot of people who know nothing with them ? Sure if u just rely on newspaper articles we won’t have much all they’ve been writing up about this has been from this thread first

Ah look pal, this has been discussed time and time again. Read the thread from the start. Very disrespectful asking people to explain something because you're too lazy to read the thread.

thread is moving quite fast to be fair - I have been trying to keep up but also trying to work.

A simple yes or no would have been quicker than the answer you posted.

It’s suspected that the man being videoed is involved in the murder.

Posters on here believe that the Keane fella who was chopped up was not there when video made.

Thank you

• Advertisement

Since I cant post initials any one know what’s going on with this lad now how did he get in with flashy and are they still fallen out https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-accused-of-attempted-murder-of-hutch-associate-james-gately-1.4055394 also he has a child with a sister of a man murdered in the drogheda feud who’s uncles house is the one where forensics are at for this weeks murder but yet the child murdered was selling for this lad in the articles younger brother ? Wonder what side he’d be on of this weeks incident I suppose the child ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement