Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

sexmag wrote: »
    Hear say and names going around WhatsApp are not evidence, jeez think about it

I’m fully aware.
    As per my other post, my query was mainly around the fact I’m surprised there aren’t more convictions. I would have thought that given how these guys act/react they aren’t very meticulous and there would be evidence left behind.
    Clearly they are far more intelligent then I am giving them credit for (which isn’t any).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The incident in video on street guy with gym bag being attacked,they must have just met him on street by chance
    Surely it would have been the time to shoot him if it was planned
    The young guy who videoed it,I'm trying not to use initials,was supposed to been driven around with gun looking for him a good few times,distraught and looki g for vengeance
    And then he gets him and hits him a slap?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Rte saying the Gardai are saying todays shooting is not related to the Keane murder.

Is todays shooting related to Kinahan/Hutch feud?

Interesting aswell that the deputy commisioner and dublin superintendant went to the scene today. Trucking/haulage business...

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

flynnlives wrote: »
    Rte saying the Gardai are saying todays shooting is not related to the Keane murder.

Interesting aswell that the deputy commisioner and dublin superintendant went to the scene today. Trucking/haulage business...

It looks that way as one of the men shot is a friend of the hutches

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

flynnlives wrote: »

The names of the alleged shooters floating around would suggest it has nothing to do with either of those, and is more linked to local stuff going on around Coolock/Donaghmede.

(Edit): post above this one has information which suggests otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

Mr.burgess wrote: »

Pure speculation

Breakerz wrote: »
    Was he not filming it? Your man talking in that video was very close with Keane.

Was he tho ? Are u sure ? What’s your source of that? Some lad who knows a brothers cousin blah blah blah in what’s app? Keane looked up to the boys in finglas and put up lots with them never has he put up anybtjng with the lads in coolock ? They prob know eachother fair enough but how do u know they were ‘very ‘ close never mind close

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    But half of gangland could be classed as friend of hutches

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Breakerz wrote: »
    Yeah sure you were there I suppose.

No pal never said i was???? tbh i don't be hanging around with 17yos myself , but we live in a small city and people know people and hear things , facts not bullsh11t like your two pals who liked your primary school level response

The dogs in the streets could tell you who was there and the fella that was chopped us was not , simple as

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Is it just me or does there seem to be a media back out or at least a hold back on info about todays shootings? We would of have names by now. Something just feels off.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Was he tho ? Are u sure ? What’s your source of that? Some lad who knows a brothers cousin blah blah blah in what’s app? Keane looked up to the boys in finglas and put up lots with them never has he put up anybtjng with the lads in coolock ? They prob know eachother fair enough but how do u know they were ‘very ‘ close never mind close

He hasn't a fecking breeze mate

• Registered Users Posts: 55,732 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I know it hasn’t been established yet, but was Woods abducted or lured to the house, do people think? Or did he go willingly?

Pure speculation

jesus man you arent exactly adding a lot to this thread but high-horse comment like this, what's the point of this act?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

d51984 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does there seem to be a media back out or at least a hold back on info about todays shootings? We would of have names by now. Something just feels off.

Name of the Kilbarrack shooting victim from a few days back (seems like a long time ago now) hasn’t been released as far as I know. Doesn’t seem to be any rules behind the release of names and such.

EMPunk wrote: »
    He hasn't a fecking breeze mate

A lot of people don’t on this thread now Hard to keep up these days with the amount of posters in it and people asking same stuff over and over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

ardinn wrote: »
    So I got a video of someone attacking a guy (presumably the guy who did the murder) sounds like snobby!

was the attacker the deceased? The video is a short clip of him punching him and snobby taking off his bag and hitting someone else - and the guy who hit him saying "this is just the start of it"

Is that murderer and murdered?

Dublin live have the video and an article about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

What seems off to me is that if you’re here, who’s driving the 29A!? :D

walshb wrote: »
    I know it hasn’t been established yet, but was Woods abducted or lured to the house, do people think? Or did he go willingly?

Lured/willingly I’d say ,he woulda trusted the man who got him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

walshb wrote: »

One of the suspects had defensive wounds and they chopped his finger tips off presumably to remove DNA evidence, so he was probably abducted. If he went willingly to the house, they would have been in a better position to subdue him without him fighting back. It's also unlikely that he went to that house willingly, as it belonged to a relative a bloke who was killed and Keane had received a GIM.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Thesiger wrote: »
    Name of the Kilbarrack shooting victim from a few days back (seems like a long time ago now) hasn’t been released as far as I know. Doesn’t seem to be any rules behind the release of names and such.

And they also haven't named the intended target from Louth's shooting on Monday either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Said that earlier, maybe they are trying to let the Garda get organized before giving out any info or busy filling their papers for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Yeah it’s called the law. You should read about it. No names will be released until they are satisfied with the charge and even then there could be a media blackout to avoid issues with the case. That’s why there are rules on this site. To protect genuine innocent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

terminus baldoyle. 10 mins. posts reported personal abuse

Its a disgrace Joe!

Dante7 wrote: »
    One of the suspects had defensive wounds and they chopped his finger tips off presumably to remove DNA evidence, so he was probably abducted. If he went willingly to the house, they would have been in a better position to subdue him without him fighting back. It's also unlikely that he went to that house willingly, as it belonged to a relative a bloke who was killed and Keane had received a GIM.
    For a young guy which gang Keane was involved with seems confusing to say the least,even by shifting sands gangland standards

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

jesus man you arent exactly adding a lot to this thread but high-horse comment like this, what's the point of this act?

You obviously haven’t read the massive post from the mods where they restated the rules and told everyone to kop on with the dropping names or sharing rumours without any source. Too many experts here in the past week. Read the thread from page one and you might add to this conversation instead of slowing it down and creating even more useless posts for us to read. We almost need a sticky note at the top of every page at this point

Haladmirer wrote: »
    For a young guy which gang Keane was involved with seems confusing to say the least,even by shifting sands gangland standards

Dealing from a very young age, maguires then other side of drog feud for lil while then lads with links to flashy. 17 but was at it for years

You obviously haven’t read the massive post from the mods where they restated the rules and told everyone to kop on with the dropping names or sharing rumours without any source. Too many experts here in the past week. Read the thread from page one and you might add to this conversation instead of slowing it down and creating even more useless posts for us to read. We almost need a sticky note at the top of every page at this point

What source you gunna attach with your info ? The Sunday world ?

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Dealing from a very young age, maguires then other side of drog feud for lil while then lads with links to flashy. 17 but was at it for years
    I have a 17 year old son
    Im ****ing shocked by that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

EMPunk wrote: »
    No pal never said i was???? tbh i don't be hanging around with 17yos myself , but we live in a small city and people know people and hear things , facts not bullsh11t like your two pals who liked your primary school level response

The dogs in the streets could tell you who was there and the fella that was chopped us was not , simple as

Ah right so you're just speculating then. Another nobody who is an authority on everything. Good lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

terminus baldoyle. 10 mins. posts reported personal abuse

Good man, eyes on the road since 5pm I assume. Let me know when you’re buying in martin’s next.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement