Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    What source you gunna attach with your info ? The Sunday world ?

If it’s relevant absolutely but I’m sure if it’s in the Sunday world it’s already been said here 100 pages back. Just mention the platform and where it can be found. Whatsapp messages from your mate do not constitute a source unless you are going to share the material here or on another platform. As I said, read the mods post. We have too many google detectives lurking around and using this thread as their source which creates even more rumours. How would you feel if someone falsely accused you of something and then blasted it all over here? Cos you can be sure there is no such thing as a fair trial on boards.ie
    Once the name goes up, all the crime experts get a hard on and within minutes you will be trending on Facebook or Twitter.

You obviously haven’t read the massive post from the mods where they restated the rules and told everyone to kop on with the dropping names or sharing rumours without any source. Too many experts here in the past week. Read the thread from page one and you might add to this conversation instead of slowing it down and creating even more useless posts for us to read. We almost need a sticky note at the top of every page at this point

starting a retort with a "you obviously havent" is basement-level stuff, rarely followed by anything of value. this is no exception.

ive read the whole thread and the previous thread too.

the main source of useless posts in the thread lately is the self-appointed patrolmen barking at everyone else.

Breakerz wrote: »
    Ah right so you're just speculating then. Another nobody who is an authority on everything. Good lad.

Says the man saying there close friends with absolutely NO evidence of this and also just speculating except yours is absolute bull s hit

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭readysetgo

Can i just say this thread is awesome. I am so glad i didnt join the gym in january, wouldnt have had the time to read the whole thing!!
    Hope it stays true to its core and doesnt get diluted or taken over by socioecomomic debates. Great job by mods, fair play, better than anything on netflix! (unfortunately i guess as it is a sad reflection on a reality in ireland).
    Sorry for interruption, wont be posting again, just had to share my thoughts, i have no inside gangland info to offer. a friend of mine got a selfie once with the actor that played Fran in love/hate, thats about all i got!!

Says the man saying there close friends with absolutely NO evidence of this and also just speculating except yours is absolute bull s hit

And don’t bother saying your evidence is the papers saying there associates that doesn’t mean they were close friends they’re friend on social media so papers would be allowed say that plus people speculated it in this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

d51984 wrote: »
    terminus baldoyle. 10 mins. posts reported personal abuse

Absolutely nothing personally abusive about people questioning you on inconsistencies in your posting.

You're getting ratty because people won't take what you say as gospel and treat you as an authority figure, it's the most compelling evidence yet that you're a Garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

I heard Keane was there when he was attacked from someone not involved but friendly with a lot of ppl who are involved

but if not he took one of the young lads (Keane) because of that incident. People saying he was fuming for weeks that young lads could attack him like that, film it, rob his gym bag. Also heard they broke into a gym him or a good mate of his owned

From when i knew him he would definitely not let that go, hes pure out and out pyscho.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can the children baiting the bus driver please give it a rest? Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,968 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The Northside seems to be full of them.

Why is there not so much on Southside. Well the leafy suburbs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Anyone know why lawless was murdered?
    I'd guess a case of a normal guy getting into bit of row with wrong person

Family fued

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Except the way he prunonces the names and the areas

i thought it was yer man Ali G.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    It looks that way as one of the men shot is a friend of the hutches

That's a lie I'd say

• Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Wonder what happened Maggo

Ya and the guy who walked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mrwrong

sexmag wrote: »
    Theres a WhatsApp doing the round (Team A Drogheda/ Team B Drogheda) that explains the story with all names attached

Anyone seen it and can give credence to it?

The team a and team b part are true.
    Dont know about the rest of the WhatsApp message

Same guy has a post on FB with suspects on it, fishing in murky waters there.

And Twitter. It boggles my mind that these people are most likely using their own home internet (which can be tracked).

Seen cases of it in the US and it won’t be long before it happens in this neck of the woods. Although it might help get rid of a few keyboard warriors :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Watched that earlier, pretty good apart from the pronunciations, your man sounds like Stan Collymore.

To be fair, Drogheda wouldn't be all that easy to pronounce if you've never heard it spoken. Sure even people from up there called it Drawda. Ever hear Americans saying Dún Laoghaire? Doonlay-go-hara. Inchickory for Inchicore is another. We take all these for granted.

Actually thought the video was fairly alright myself.

:D I can’t cope :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

The worst thing about the video is the horrific Brummie accent. He also has a picture of Vincent Ryan as Mr Big, when it was Mr Big who murdered him.

He's also a gob****e randomly naming suspects like he has done.

i take your point, his command of the Queen's English is perhaps not as good as yours, but heck he's doing his best.

i take your point, his command of the Queen's English is perhaps not as good as yours, but heck he's doing his best.

Will you f**k off. Your not wanted on this thread. It's been said to you umpteen times today by different posters. Back to the politics forum buddy and debate boring brexit with your chums there. Clown.

Carioco wrote: »
    I heard Keane was there when he was attacked from someone not involved but friendly with a lot of ppl who are involved

but if not he took one of the young lads (Keane) because of that incident. People saying he was fuming for weeks that young lads could attack him like that, film it, rob his gym bag. Also heard they broke into a gym him or a good mate of his owned

From when i knew him he would definitely not let that go, hes pure out and out pyscho.

people assuming that because robbie did send your man a message with the gym bag and flip flops and Cos people said there associates but keane was killed for other reasons than that you might see the real reasons if u go back a good bit, they prob did know eachother but that isn’t why he was killed

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Tbf, the thread started out because of the hutch/kinehan feud. Which then branched more recently to mr big, flashy n co.

The Drogheda stuff was only a few comments which got buried in the rest so it wouldn’t be an unreasonable request to get the ins n outs of it summarised in a single post.

Few comments on the drogheda stuff me hole it was discussed at length by many people on this thread anything something big happened in the feud. So it would be an unreasonable request when the information is there on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

people assuming that because robbie did send your man a message with the gym bag and flip flops and Cos people said there associates but keane was killed for other reasons than that you might see the real reasons if u go back a good bit, they prob did know eachother but that isn’t why he was killed
    But no one knows why he was killed at this point it's all just speculation with options A B and C as to the motive..time will tell I suppose

Mrwrong wrote: »
    The team a and team b part are true.
    Dont know about the rest of the WhatsApp message

I saw it someone sent it to this thread last night and few parts are wrong go back to last night for a look. Some people must just type into this without reading anything in the thread on the previous pages

Few comments on the drogheda stuff me hole it was discussed at length by many people on this thread anything something big happened in the feud. So it would be an unreasonable request when the information is there on the thread.

Ahh we have moved on from this and someone was kind enough to summarise it after that post. I agree too many lazy people wanted people to spoon feed them answers. Just ignore any request about it. Not worth the energy

But no one knows why he was killed at this point it's all just speculation with options A B and C as to the motive..time will tell I suppose

Ye fair enough can call it speculation but the lad who sent that in knows what he’s on about and one the reasons is very likely and makes a lot sense as to the house on the news the forensics are searching as to why he got involved as he’s not just quite like the other two suspects that have been mentioned previously in this thread that’s do it for fun , shouldn’t need initials to work it out at this stage, another few smaller reasons may have added to that main one .

Nobody on this forum knows who killed who. Everything is speculation at the moment. Considering the amount of BS spread here this week, don’t be surprised if the Dublin lad was not involved at all. Maybe that was the plan all along, make everyone think the Dubs are involved. We don’t know and unless someone has evidence proving this and willing to share, we really know nothing about this particular feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Does anyone know how long they investigated the scissor sisters house? They are in GMcK house days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

There was just a shooting in Cork supposedly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Zs101 wrote: »
    There was just a shooting in Cork supposedly

Heard that too, by Blackpool Church.

• Advertisement

Any updates on the truck drivers shot earlier. I hadn't heard of either before today.

Either had I, wonder did they mess up a drug shipment or were blamed for a bust.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement