Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long they investigated the scissor sisters house? They are in GMcK house days now.

Cars looked to be all gone from the lane way when I passed by an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Except the way he prunonces the names and the areas

That's not Mr Big that he's showing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

That JM who's doing the rounds on WhatsApp looks like he was born to be a henchman.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Re-opened

Seriously cop on with the personal abuse, if you have a problem with someone report the post and ignore them, don't engage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Can we all be friends again?

No new news really regarding all this so here hoping the authorities release something soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Anymore hardman behaviour and I'm ratting end of ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

No further reports of a shooting in Cork at this stage. Think people are on edge right now and just assuming the worst given what's happening around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

No further reports of a shooting in Cork at this stage. Think people are on edge right now and just assuming the worst given what's happening around the country.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/cork-city-shooting-link-to-earlier-attack-is-investigated-1.4100758?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

rebeve wrote: »

November 30th, 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I say it was a firework, heard few tonight myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

November 30th, 2019?

Same fella was attacked on that date as well . He was shot a number of times tonight and is in the CUH in a stable condition

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Yeah I haven't heard or seen anything on that. Just the Ballyvolane one before Xmas

Don't think there has been a shooting. People in the area are saying there's no sign of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Nobody on this forum knows who killed who. Everything is speculation at the moment. Considering the amount of BS spread here this week, don’t be surprised if the Dublin lad was not involved at all. Maybe that was the plan all along, make everyone think the Dubs are involved. We don’t know and unless someone has evidence proving this and willing to share, we really know nothing about this particular feud.
    Very true, seems a very messy situation for him to involve himself in, this is an amateur job by all accounts and hes probably the most experienced hitman in the country, it makes sense to blame the nutcase from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

They did. Check online! Or on a PC ;)
    And they also haven't named the intended target from Louth's shooting on Monday either.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Its not related to the drogheda feud that's true its a separate issue going on in and around coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Johnnydoe89

I'm hearing word out my way that KM was hold guns for MrBig and at least supplied them for both KBran and RC murders thays why he ended up like he did.. **** is about to get crazy real quick I think

Daily Mirror reporting that the IRA have threatened revenge from Belfast for the murder of Keane Mulready-Woods. A video is circulating apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

That twitter account was accurate enough lately and I heard same name so probably is true

They didn't explicitly name him but they more or less confirmed it was him on the news this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

That twitter account was accurate enough lately and I heard same name so probably is true

I saw reynolds say on the news that one of the victims had a conviction for some type of fraud related to truck driving, if you google that name it does seem to tally

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

Daily Mirror reporting that the IRA have threatened revenge from Belfast for the murder of Keane Mulready-Woods. A video is circulating apparently.

Which ira? Have you a link to the article? Would only be afraid of the provos. They're still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Its not related to the drogheda feud that's true its a separate issue going on in and around coolock

As in the same coolock boys that mulready ran with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Source or link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

the IRA couldn't organise a shag in a whorehouse. i explained earlier why not, but i wont be going into it again.

Not allowed post links because of post count so here it is piece by piece.
    https:// www. dailystar.co. uk/news/latest-news/ira-suspected-behind-murder-dismemberment-21303748

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Thats strange. I know they have issues with Mr Big for ordering the murders of the Ryans but why specifically would the murder of KM set them off?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Re Cork Blackpool, 2 brothers attacked with hammers and baseball bat's. No shots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Fake video

• Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

Not allowed post links because of post count so here it is piece by piece.
    https:// www. dailystar.co. uk/news/latest-news/ira-suspected-behind-murder-dismemberment-21303748

That's bull. It references the old video.

• Advertisement

ja1986 wrote: »
    Re Cork Blackpool, 2 brothers attacked with hammers and baseball bat's. No shots

Heard the hammer story too. Was thinking any sort of gunshot would be from the Gardai.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement