Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 throwaway2020

I thought that too here last night but I got toasted for it lol

The lad recording the video of the punch is definitely not KM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

Says person responsible lives in Louth, thought it was a bit further south

Yep. He’s describing the video on YouTube that was highlighted yesterday. But he’s also suggesting the young lad who was murdered was suspected to be the guy doing the recording

He’s suggesting wrong and got that info from here keane didn’t have a dub accent anyway it’s clearly cl

No matter how many times it’s said people don’t listen

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

How do you know that, reynolds hints at it in his article today on RTE?

• Advertisement

And Reynolds prob got info from this thread or off guards who got info and speculation from this thread. Just listen to the person in the video talking sure jaysus

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    And Reynolds prob got info from this thread or off guards who got info and speculation from this thread. Just listen to the person in the video talking sure jaysus

I’ve listened and I know cl was there but there a few others with him how does anybody know who the others where? it’s possible he was there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Any word on what happened in Sixmilebridge?

The garda station is right in the village, I seen a clip on YouTube recently and the estate where the altercation happened was a stone throw from the barracks.

There's a lot of things stirring up all over the country, hopefully it'll calm down and its at its peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

i thought the same, if you watch the video closely though there is a young lad on the left wearing a red canada goose jacket. Thats what KM went missing wearing.

I just do.
    Anyway you can tell for yourself. You can here the bloke in the video. Where does he sound like he's from?

• Advertisement

i thought the same, if you watch the video closely though there is a young lad on the left wearing a red canada goose jacket. Thats what KM went missing wearing.

its a popular jacket mate. KM defo not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

I just do.
    Anyway you can tell for yourself. You can here the bloke in the video. Where does he sound like he's from?
    How do you know KM isn’t present though?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Mate that video was recorded before Christmas

I just do.

Yes he’s from Dublin his accent is Dublin but my point is there are others with him and you don’t hear them speak

I’ve listened and I know cl was there but there a few others with him how does anybody know who the others where? it’s possible he was there

It’s possible he was there it’s possible I was there it’s possible you were there ye it’s not impossible but he wasn’t

Yes he’s from Dublin his accent is Dublin but my point is there are others with him and you don’t hear them speak

A minute ago your saying he was videoing it ffs. They were cls coolock friends get that into ur head

Someone already said who it was here. Then you can tell who that person usually hangs around with, there the lads. Nothing to do with KM

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

That is actually lynch he was not recording as people are saying

Think the big problem here is people thinking the killing of KM was related to the punch outside the gym.

It’s possible he was there it’s possible I was there it’s possible you were there ye it’s not impossible but he wasn’t

So you know for certain that he wasn’t there? I’m going on probability, what happened to him and with flip flops etc and tied with the alleged perpetrators psychotic nature it would make sense, it seems to be a very personal crime not some calculated gangland style hit

• Advertisement

A minute ago your saying he was videoing it ffs. They were cls coolock friends get that into ur head

No I didn’t say he was recording it i said it’s possible he was one of the group

So you know for certain that he wasn’t there? I’m going on probability, what happened to him and with flip flops etc and tied with the alleged perpetrators psychotic nature it would make sense, it seems to be a very personal crime not some calculated gangland style hit

Yeah it was personal from rl to cl just an added message warning these younger coolock lads but I don’t believe in the slightest bit this was any reason to do with why keane was killed these reasons were mentioned and all to do with drogheda feud

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Loads of young lads are wearing canada goose jackets

declanleo wrote: »
    Loads of young lads are wearing canada goose jackets

It’s not even a jacket it’s a body warmer and Keane was wearing a big jacket that lad is clueless

• Registered Users Posts: 2 STon1888

CL faceb is very public. See him and KM (his page has not been shut down yet) were friends on there so presume they knew one another to some extent?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Think the big problem here is people thinking the killing of KM was related to the punch outside the gym.

Exactly! KM was connected to them all some way, but be wasn’t killed because of the punching incident - granted that’s why he was most likely brought to Coolock to give those lads a warning, but he wasn’t murdered because of those lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

No matter how many times it’s said people don’t listen

It’s reported by the media. Not just random posters on the internet.

Paul Reynolds on RTE says the Garda suspect he was the guy with the Camera.

Off you go and contact Paul to correct him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

• Registered Users Posts: 51,936 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Good journalism. There was a video on Youtube with some fella claiming be from Falls road in a fake Belfast accent but it was for someone in Bay Estate Dundalk not remotely related.

One of the Mc Ginleys.

• Advertisement

From looking online at some of these involved jesus they look like babies, haven’t a chance coming up against older hardened criminals, all worshipping the gangster rap culture, a complete fantasy, i hope whats happened here gives a shock to some kids and they turn away from it, a ****ing mugs game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement