Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Someone's been watching too much BBC Spotlight.

Remember this, the Provos could deliver a couple of tonnes of explosives into the heart of London or Manchester, racking up a £1bn bill for the brits with minimal casualties. The side saving face isn't who you were told it was.

sure the IRA won a glorious victory!
    well done lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dundalkian

Thats PC

67219031_2214290815292863_8323025511542423552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=FBe6lIFKafYAX_lVIDA&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=78662b57972da7c0b15e8db140742246&oe=5E9591A9

Who’s your one? Just for eh, research purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The focus will be on the stopping people murdering each other, like when they tried to halt the Hutch-Kinehan murders. What they really should be looking at is kids/teenagers entering into the world of criminality.

It all starts with low level anti social behaviour and moments when they learn thelat no matter how bad they are, there are no repercussions for their actions. The last 10 years have been a result of the softly-softly approach. Garda admitting that they don't pursue any actions of crimes committed by U18s.

Something needs to be done about feral children. And it's not investing in "facilities for the youth" because that has been proven to be a complete and utter failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Just had a creep through J Davis f page actually felt bad, these boys have babies now growing without fathers all because they were ill advised and not strong enough to brake the mould of there environment! A real man can stand alone I just wish these kids could see that, frustrating ****

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

What happened jay?

Just had a creep through J Davis f page actually felt bad, these boys have babies now growing without fathers all because they were ill advised and not strong enough to brake the mould of there environment! A real man can stand alone I just wish these kids could see that, frustrating ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 STon1888

I came across his page yesterday, so sad to see how young he was and holding his baby son. The fact he was holding his baby son as well when he was shot.

I also can’t get over the amount of designer gear that lot have (CL mostly), must be earning some amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I'm sure alot want out but feel it's impossible and I say it's nearly impossible without consequences for themselves and family. Most have no idea until it's too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

i thought the same, if you watch the video closely though there is a young lad on the left wearing a red canada goose jacket. Thats what KM went missing wearing.

most of them young boys have every colour in them canada goose jacket..s red, black, navy and even camouflage probably even have two of the same colour if on gets a small stain on it sure their only 800-900 euro a pop why not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

The message sent by body parts couldn't of been louder I say, the whole investigation is reliant on the missing body part I say, doubt that'll ever be found. The dangerous thing is how do they retaliate to send the message back louder.

The searched CPs compound for it under the belief it had been sent to him as a message but nothing was found and i doubt thats true, not very easy to move something like that a distance and if it was true that it was there i have no doubt it would have been removed fairly quick.

Its all very sad and frightening and for sure its not over, i just hope the guards get the resources they need to combat it

Ucntcme wrote: »
    most of them young boys have every colour in them canada goose jacket..s red, black, navy and even camouflage probably even have two of the same colour if on gets a small stain on it sure their only 800-900 euro a pop why not

All these kids walking round in the best of gear should be targeted by cab, age means **** all its proseeds of crime! These kids see the boys in best of gear and this is how it starts half of these kids are from families with noting, should be in dunnes clothes not top of the line stuff,

• Advertisement

should be in dunnes clothes not top of the line stuff,

Dont know about you but dunnes is pretty top of the line to me, i only get my christmas clothes in there

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oswald Mosley

All these kids walking round in the best of gear should be targeted by cab, age means **** all its proseeds of crime! These kids see the boys in best of gear and this is how it starts half of these kids are from families with noting, should be in dunnes clothes not top of the line stuff,

yet theres people on here would have you believe they are wearing fake clothes lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I don't think can go after anything under 5k. Otherwise they be taking mountain bikes off lads collecting their dole.

sexmag wrote: »
    Dont know about you but dunnes is pretty top of the line to me, i only get my christmas clothes in there

Ha ha knew it would be said, soon as I pressed the post, I mean they shouldn't be going round in clothes befitting there means, nothing against people who buy dunnes gear

STon1888 wrote: »
    CL faceb is very public. See him and KM (his page has not been shut down yet) were friends on there so presume they knew one another to some extent?

But ye they would of known of eachother or knew eachother a bit I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The searched CPs compound for it under the belief it had been sent to him as a message but nothing was found and i doubt thats true, not very easy to move something like that a distance and if it was true that it was there i have no doubt it would have been removed fairly quick.

Its all very sad and frightening and for sure its not over, i just hope the guards get the resources they need to combat it
    I'm sure cars can be fitted to hide such things and they are probably waiting to deliver the final message to someone but then again it wouldn't stay that long.
    Leo The Lion has said they'll get the full backing so we'll see but it's crazy to think the cuts the Garda have had to endure. I can never understand why these resources are weakened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 LizzeyBenett

So trying to piece it all together , apparently the Murder of Km goes back to a hitman being attacked last year by KM associates and bag with gym gear being taken in the attack with flip flops in it and later rivals posting and mocking him about him wearing flip flops online. The remains of KM were found in a bag with similar flip flops in it a direct message from the attacked hitman so they would know exactly who murdered him. The Hitman is a friend of RC who was shot dead last year in Bettystown and it all goes back to avenging that murder. Paul Reynolds has a piece on it laying it all out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Jordan Mulready is KMs cousin, he hasnt been seen since 14/01 and his sister put up a missing persons thing on facebook and it still there, it may or may not be related, very possible hes gone into hiding after KM was found

That’s completely wrong here, that missing post is about Keane. They all have several Facebook pages and that was the newest one he made under a slightly different name.
    That’s Keane on the bike in the picture and he’s wearing the red Canada Goose jacket.

I'm sure cars can be fitted to hide such things and they are probably waiting to deliver the final message to someone but then again it wouldn't stay that long.
    Leo The Lion has said they'll get the full backing so we'll see but it's crazy to think the cuts the Garda have had to endure. I can never understand why these resources are weakened.

Well, the latest reason was austerity.

Leo graced Drogheda with his presence because there is a general election looming. When asked if he would return to Drogheda for a public rally against the violence, he gave a very diplomatic "...if I'm in the country" answer. You can be guaranteed that he won't be "in the country" whatever day that rally is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Pete McCabe

Regardless though, nobody deserves an end like that young lad got.

We can speculate all day as to why he died, but the fact of the matter is that he didn’t deserve to meet an end like that regardless of what he done.

I seen the video of him rapping in a previous post and it’s shocking how such a young kid in that video could meet an end like he did only a few years later.

It’s sad how vicious it’s going and to be honest nobody will be a winner in the end, not one of them from either side!

people used to get involved in crime to make money to (not condoning it) but they did!

Today it’s not money that fuels it, it’s ego!

Damaging a mans ego today is 100x worst than muscling in on his territory!

The cycle will continue like it always has, todays man will one day become yesterday’s man if he can survive as long to see it happen, I cannot think of one person involved in crime over all the years that got to retire with there wealth in a carefree environment.

If only the young lads could realise it is all for nothing!!!

Because in the end, what’s certain for ALL of them is one of the following 3.... they will either lose all they grafted for (money) to cab, lose there freedom or there life!

• Advertisement

That’s completely wrong here, that missing post is about Keane. They all have several Facebook pages and that was the newest one he made under a slightly different name.
    That’s Keane on the bike in the picture and he’s wearing the red Canada Goose jacket.

You are correct, post deleted so no confusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

What's with the speculation that there was flip flops in the bag with the remains? Is there any official reports on this?

More than likely more silly rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Regardless though, nobody deserves an end like that young lad got.

We can speculate all day as to why he died, but the fact of the matter is that he didn’t deserve to meet an end like that regardless of what he done.

I seen the video of him rapping in a previous post and it’s shocking how such a young kid in that video could meet an end like he did only a few years later.

It’s sad how vicious it’s going and to be honest nobody will be a winner in the end, not one of them from either side!

people used to get involved in crime to make money to (not condoning it) but they did!

Today it’s not money that fuels it, it’s ego!

Damaging a mans ego today is 100x worst than muscling in on his territory!

The cycle will continue like it always has, todays man will one day become yesterday’s man if he can survive as long to see it happen, I cannot think of one person involved in crime over all the years that got to retire with there wealth in a carefree environment.

If only the young lads could realise it is all for nothing!!!

Because in the end, what’s certain for ALL of them is one of the following 3.... they will either lose all they grafted for (money) to cab, lose there freedom or there life!

The problem is it’s hard to tell a young person what to do. Especially when they think they are adults. We all remember doing things we shouldnt have. The influences around them does not help but can see how it can happen. If your father was murdered, would you stand back or do something?

pablo128 wrote: »
    What's with the speculation that there was flip flops in the bag with the remains? Is there any official reports on this?

Paul reynolds of RTE confirmed it in his article about the feud

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Parents got letters this week from a school in Dublin telling them about new security checks and that school doors won't be accessible from the outside during school hours. Real fear that it could be targeted in revenge for the drogheda kid murdered.

headnorth wrote: »
    Parents got letters this week from a school in Dublin telling them about new security checks and that school doors won't be accessible from the outside during school hours. Real fear that it could be targeted in revenge for the drogheda kid murdered.

Jesus:eek:

I am not surprised to be honest, have you got a link or picture of the letters?

pablo128 wrote: »

For one, this summation from RTE news...

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0117/1108136-mulready-woods-drogheda/

I don't know if it's gospel, but it seems to be the best summation of the case that has been posted from a reputable source so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

headnorth wrote: »

What school? I didn’t get anything myself?

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    What school? I didn’t get anything myself?

me either but i am assuming its one of the schools where their kids go too, i mean a lot of the young lads involved are still in school, KM was 17 like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Pete McCabe

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    The problem is it’s hard to tell a young person what to do. Especially when they think they are adults. We all remember doing things we shouldnt have. The influences around them does not help but can see how it can happen. If your father was murdered, would you stand back or do something?

I wouldn’t follow in his footsteps and get myself killed if that’s what you mean.

If every son that had a murdered father looked for revenge, Dublin would be in a much worst place than it is now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement