Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iwantone

I had a look at the “associate / family member” Facebook before he tidied it up. Seems like a normal teenager given they all seem to look the same these days with black sports gear and puffa jackets.

Some photos of him in participating in sports ( an exclusive one, not scramblers) and with the girlfriend who seems to be well raised.

Appreciate he’s on a revenge mission but does he have any form or previous?

If I was the parents of his girlfriend I’d be up the walls at this point..

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

According to this his dad was also a psycho. Interesting and sad that it just seems to be loops of the same families generation after generation https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gangsters-get-over-400-warnings-of-threat-to-lives-26534893.html

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

What's the story with the shooting yesterday lads? cba scrolling back, is it related to Mulready-Woods murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Cops carrying out raids in rathmullen now

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

JMMCapital wrote: »
    What's the story with the shooting yesterday lads? cba scrolling back, is it related to Mulready-Woods murder?

No not related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

According to this his dad was also a psycho. Interesting and sad that it just seems to be loops of the same families generation after generation https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gangsters-get-over-400-warnings-of-threat-to-lives-26534893.html

I went to school with Fred. Said it before, his younger brother was worse but appears the oul drugs took their toll on him. Both of them when you think about it. Anyway, I actually heard BJ was done by a certain famous family from Edenmore who had given him a load of “damp” product which he refused to pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 LKG

Any wannabe Gangsta that wears a man bag needs to seriously address their career choice.

You can still be tough and carry your stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

Iwantone wrote: »
    I had a look at the “associate / family member” Facebook before he tidied it up. Seems like a normal teenager given they all seem to look the same these days with black sports gear and puffa jackets.

Some photos of him in participating in sports ( an exclusive one, not scramblers) and with the girlfriend who seems to be well raised.

Appreciate he’s on a revenge mission but does he have any form or previous?

If I was the parents of his girlfriend I’d be up the walls at this point..

He has been one of Mr Bigs lads for quite a number of years so has grown up In this way of life. His Dads brothers would be fairly wild shall we say, so I don’t think he was ever going to be any other way.
    His girlfriend is currently pregnant and their baby is due in a few months. She deleted her Facebook on Tuesday when all of this kicked off and he has gone into hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

And the mother and granny seem lovely

I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or you know them or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

LKG wrote: »
    You can still be tough and carry your stuff!

You are taking the piss I hope. Handbags are for women and it’s better to be smart than tough. Wannabe’s talk the talk think people fear them but in reality normal people don’t fear them they just don’t want anything to do with them. Anyone carrying a weapon is just a coward and obviously are the ones afraid of getting a hiding and being shown that they’re not the tough guy they make themselves out to be. Wearing Bloody Manbags😣

• Advertisement

You wouldn’t see ruthless with a man bag

Jesus Doubt it!! Some people are wannabe’s and then some people are just actually lunatics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Pete McCabe

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Not saying they all look for revenge but some do, especially when their father was murdered in Cold blood by a person that was supposedly his mate!

I can completely understand somebodies rage and appetite for revenge, it would only be natural but most that feel that way would never actually act it out. Or even go speak of it . not in this case by the looks of it.

Remember Kane McCormack? Who coincidentally came up in RL trial before Xmas, his father was murdered in the kinihan hutch feud and by venting his desire for revenge to the wrong people it got him killed.

But I think trying to pull somebody away from acting on revenge is fruitless, if they are capable of it they will do it.
    It’s not frequent thank god, but like Kane McCormack even if your not capable and you simply say it even out of anger to the wrong people that’s enough to get you killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Pete McCabe

His girlfriend is currently pregnant and their baby is due in a few months. She deleted her Facebook on Tuesday when all of this kicked off and he has gone into hiding.

Something tells me that with there age came with it a sense of naivety, I don’t think they expected the response they got, so it wouldn’t surprise me that they went into hiding, I would be too!

It would be hard at this stage but I hope that CL finds a way, somehow to break the cycle and see his son grow up, I think with a few more years on them some of these lads would mature and wise up and get on with there lives.

Keep in mind they are mentally undeveloped teenagers,
    Easily swayed and led down the wrong path.. this unfortunately is not just the wrong path it’s a lethal path, they are well in over there heads here

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

d51984 wrote: »
    The IRA thing came from that clown on youtube pretending to be from Falls road. A bigger clown from Dublin Live seen it, put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

Astonishing that MSM are running with it and people are lapping it up.

Unbelievable scenes. It just goes to show you how gullible the public are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Astonishing that MSM are running with it and people are lapping it up.

Unbelievable scenes. It just goes to show you how gullible the public are.

Sure the two main newspapers are trumpeting little Leo's claims that we are not a violent country. Cos, hey, the murder rate isn't quite as bad as the worst year ever, apparently 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Seems to be a lot of admiration, respect or fear on here by a few over this 'ruthless' lad. I can nearly smell the soiled undies. There's been hundreds of lads the very same who met a grizzly fate in Dublin over the years. He is not one bit different. His day will come like the rest who cause that amount of carnage. There is no other outcome. Some on here wont sleep easy until it happens by the sounds of it. Zzzzzzzz

Check this out before it’s gone!
    https://youtu.be/RUPM04C0Uso

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Omackeral wrote: »

Thanks pal, we need that chap over here

Seems to be a lot of admiration, respect or fear on here by a few over this 'ruthless' lad. I can nearly smell the soiled undies. There's been hundreds of lads the very same who met a grizzly fate in Dublin over the years. He is not one bit different. His day will come like the rest who cause that amount of carnage. There is no other outcome. Some on here wont sleep easy until it happens by the sounds of it. Zzzzzzzz
    Of course his day will come!! Drawing this much attention people won’t want to buy from the people that sell for them and when the money disappears so does the power and people around them jump ship,then it’s best for everyone they’re not around.One thing that piss’s everyone off is loosing money because of someone else.Guards will make arrests though 100% people will go down it’s just whether they get a bullet first is the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Check this out before it’s gone!
    https://youtu.be/RUPM04C0Uso

When was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

That dublin whatsapp group seems to get all the good stuff, major fomo not being in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Peanutzzz wrote: »
    Of course his day will come!! Drawing this much attention people won’t want to buy from the people that sell for them and when the money disappears so does the power and people around them jump ship,then it’s best for everyone they’re not around.One thing that piss’s everyone off is loosing money because of someone else.Guards will make arrests though 100% people will go down it’s just whether they get a bullet first is the thing.

Yes thats about it. 20 years or 20 bullets? All will be revealed in next few months i suspect. If even that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

CrashH16 wrote: »
    When was this?

Less than an hour ago

CrashH16 wrote: »
    When was this?

According to the comments “about an hour ago”

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

Can somebody add me to the dublin WhatsApp please..

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

sexmag wrote: »
    That dublin whatsapp group seems to get all the good stuff, major fomo not being in it

You do know its not one group? It's not like a secret society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Can somebody add me to the dublin WhatsApp please..

It's a YouTube page. You just join yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

It's a YouTube page. You just join yourself

Grand I'm already following that just thought there was an extension of this thread on WhatsApp..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Its not a group as such, the videos come from a number of different groups and posted on youtube. Theres a snapchat account aswell called Dublin wotsap.

Its a disgrace Joe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement