Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

A 17 year old hardened violent criminal has his life ended by a group of psychopathic feral fearless non humans.

Knifed to death, watched die, then slowly dismembered, body parts put in car to be fearlessly driven 30 miles before being dumped and burned,

The psychopathic murderers seen to continue their lives, seen In McDonald's and their local pubs without a care in world.

Lord of The Flies barbarism

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Grand I'm already following that just thought there was an extension of this thread on WhatsApp..

It's really any whatsapp group with the same videos being passed around. For me the name Dublin whatsapp started when the McGregor "incident" went down and all the info was coming from whatsapp groups in that area

Anyway mods can you get ruthless in for an AMA seen as he's a celeb now

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

I see there is a comment on the CL to RL video on You Tube where there is a claim that there was a note in the bag found in Coolock that said “this is only the start of it”.
    Surprised the media haven’t mentioned anything yet so wondering if it’s true

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    I see there is a comment on the CL to RL video on You Tube where there is a claim that there was a note in the bag found in Coolock that said “this is only the start of it”.
    Surprised the media haven’t mentioned anything yet so wondering if it’s true

Screenshot added

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Screenshot added

The torso hasn't being found yet so there couldn't of being a note with torso. The note part is bull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Tootsie_1

Screenshot added

Link to video ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Make of this what u will.. was just sent that on what's app

That hurt my ancestors head that was so hard to read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Googleyes wrote: »
    The torso hasn't being found yet so there couldn't of being a note with torso. The note part is bull

If there was a note saying "this is just the start of it", it would have been left in the gym bag with the limbs, as a reply to the youngfella saying the same in the video.

The missing torso is interesting. The Garda dug up Gormanstown, but it was the head that was meant for there. And not much chance of him getting delivery of a torso and deciding to bury it on his own compound and implicating himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Where are the translators?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

Apparently there was part of the torso recovered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

sexmag wrote: »
    That hurt my ancestors head that was so hard to read

I still don't know what it means lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Any update on the IRA involvement? Is it even credible?

no the IRA was defeated and no longer exists except in some people's suggestible imaginations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thoe_von

Why would somebody screenshot their own message and start sending it around. green text boxes are from yourself & the time is covered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Anyone get the video of the lads shooting up the house with a double barrel ?
    Also lads smashing windows in and car windows as well.

Dante7 wrote: »
    If there was a note saying "this is just the start of it", it would have been left in the gym bag with the limbs, as a reply to the youngfella saying the same in the video.

The missing torso is interesting. The Garda dug up Gormanstown, but it was the head that was meant for there. And not much chance of him getting delivery of a torso and deciding to bury it on his own compound and implicating himself.

Gormanstown is cp'scompound, cp didn't do it. Hes on the same side as young lad. Get with the picture please

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

Check Dublin WhatsApp on YouTube

any arrests yet?
    i must say AGS are taking their time. probably waiting to see who the next Minister for Justice will be...

Shared page or two back

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Thoe_von wrote: »
    Why would somebody screenshot their own message and start sending it around. green text boxes are from yourself & the time is covered

Yes the time is obviously on my phone as I screen shot it. So I'd go to all the trouble to make that stuff up? Give it up ya clown

Maybe if want me to send you a screen shot of that message I got to your pm to prove it would be no problem otherwise jog on

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thoe_von

Yes the time is obviously on my phone as I screen shot it. So I'd go to all the trouble to make that stuff up? Give it up ya clown

Maybe if want me to send you a screen shot of that message I got to your pm to prove it would be no problem otherwise jog on

calm down. i never said you made it up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

That video is clearly travellers breaking a house up. They do it all the time and there's any amount of videos on YouTube similar. They video everything.

I seriously doubt it was a traveller sending that WhatsApp message. As illegible as it is, the spelling is just too good. They don't go to school past the age of 10 most of the time.

Could people posting claims of arrests throw up a link or some proof before they get the thread shut, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Yes. Very recently. Probably cos of all this **** going on. I believe there was a lot of unknown cars in the area regularly.

I’m being purposely vague.

I understand, thanks, just checking because hopefully there will be no trouble in that housing estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Gormanstown is cp'scompound, cp didn't do it. Hes on the same side as young lad. Get with the picture please

I know. Read what I posted again.

u know it's just occurred to me. and i've had a few bevvies i don't mind saying, although i'm not drunk by any means. tuning into this thread is like being part of a Coen Bros or a Tarantino movie.

and i dont say that lightly. actually i'm slightly disgusted with myself for feeling this way,

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Thoe_von wrote: »

Seems like someone seen the video and then decided to write this and share it around for self gratification

he means the head was meant to be dropped off at Price compound as a message. That was mentioned here previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Seems like someone seen the video and then decided to write this and share it around for self gratification

Wouldn’t surprise me though. I don’t think there is a man in the country that chops up a godson of a traveller without facing reprisal.

Dante7 wrote: »
    I know. Read what I posted again.

Read it wrong my mistake please forgive me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

"This is great advertising for Boards, look at all those views, they'll never close this thread". Wrong. The number of companies queuing up to advertise on a thread about drug dealers and murderers is exactly zero and that is not going to change"

How much to sponsor this thread if there's no takers at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Tippsman wrote: »
    "This is great advertising for Boards, look at all those views, they'll never close this thread". Wrong. The number of companies queuing up to advertise on a thread about drug dealers and murderers is exactly zero and that is not going to change"

How much to sponsor this thread if there's no takers at the moment?
    Perfect thread to advertise a security service.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement