Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Or bullet proof vests.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

d51984 wrote: »
    Or bullet proof vests.

And bulletproof windows

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

Think bubbles needs some good PR, maybe he could sponsor it?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

This thread has exploded this past week...I refresh the page some days and there's 20/30 new pages.
    Anyone buying the Sunday World tomorrow will get their moneys worth,it will read like an edition of War and Peace lol...

How strange also that in one week so many unrelated violent events can occur(stabbing in Cork,shooting in Clare,shooting in Dublin of truckers) such a strange week.Noone is even paying attention to the election being called.
    This time last Saturday night your wildest imagination couldn't have predicted this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I was only thinking earlier this should be turned in to a book 🀣

Or a Netflix special. Don't F**k with the Cat Killer's Killer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

Guessing this is a rap about EM?

https://youtu.be/qVRych0WLUg

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

I have spent the last two days reading this thread from the beginning. Fair play to the mods. I can't believe my head was so in the sand about gangland stuff in Ireland and I had become so switched of to the murders, attempted murders etc. I have learnt one thing though. Do not post a pic from a hospital bed. Can anyone post a link to the very first thread on this? This will be my only post here!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

The state of that.

I have spent the last two days reading this thread from the beginning. Fair play to the mods. I can't believe my head was so in the sand about gangland stuff in Ireland and I had become so switched of to the murders, attempted murders etc. I have learnt one thing though. Do not post a pic from a hospital bed. Can anyone post a link to the very first thread on this? This will be my only post here!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98619643

There ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

The video was Ruthless being assaulted on Wolfe Tone Street after leaving 30minutefitness on the same street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

Also wondering why no information is being given about double shooting near airport.

No names have been released, why so much secrecy

Few posts here that there was arrests in Drogheda tonight, The Mirror stating that Gardai expect to make arrests in the coming days, suggesting no arrests yet. Wonder is someone in custody and they might be offering them the supergrass escape route?

Think one man died twice on his way to hospital, hence the initial reports, but is now stable. Other guy responsive and stable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

CrashH16 wrote: »
    The state of that.

Can't even pronounce the letter R ffs, wally wabbot wuns awound.... These fukers can't even talk properly lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Shots heard in Coolock. Helicopter in sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

“Till Homer's ghost came whispering to my mind.
    He said : I made the Iliad from such
    A local row.”

I couldn’t resist. I probably should have.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Nothing escalated yet because guards everywhere and helicopter overhead couple times a day

Exactly! 90% of the pushers in Dublin, Drogheda will be happy if the guards get who’s responsible so the patrols ease off. Bound to be sold out by someone then unfortunately probably another turf war to replace them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Horse Quack

juno10353 wrote: »
    Also wondering why no information is being given about double shooting near airport.

No names have been released, why so much secrecy

Because they're not dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

And just wait till Sunday you can read it then

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

One was Shot multiple times in chest and once in the head! And hes still alive!

Probably low calibre, a .22

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

If we didn't have this thread or youtube, and we only had the news and mainstream media to go on (and, y'know, actual Garda crime scene investigation), there might be no suggestion whatsoever that any 35 year old from Dublin was in any way involved with this.

The Gardaí are aren't exactly a crack outfit but something is amiss here in terms of something being driven an hour down the motorway - even allowing for the fact that a lot of gangland chaps aren't too clever and/or are motivated by blood revenge. Seems like too much effort. Obviously the list of people that would like to see the 35yo Dublin man dead is very long, but the list of those happy to see him do another stretch is even longer; if he's on your side... well, he's on your side. Not everyone likes getting their hands dirty.

Also the travellers shooting up a house video is doing the rounds with a comment naming someone who was named on a twitter link here yesterday in connection with the shootings out near the airport. Food for thought for anyone throwing about garbage on this thread. About 200 pages back most on this thread seemed to be engaging their brains like they would on most other boards threads...not so now.

fair enough I wouldn't normally be in a car when I'm doing it but even still

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Bateman wrote: »
    fair enough I wouldn't normally be in a car when I'm doing it but even still

Alot of serious dubs live in meath now so there not far from it

theballz wrote: »
    Shots heard in Coolock. Helicopter in sky

Bull****. I live in Coolock. No helicopter.

Gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Im in Priorswood, all quite here... (so far)

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Alot of serious dubs live in meath now so there not far from it

Bettystown and Laytown may as well be incorporated into county Dublin at this rate. Dublin accents are quite often the norm in the schools around there.

Devbom1999 wrote: »
    Reports on Twitter of gunshots and helicopter on Coolock as well, I can’t find any other mentions.

"The Man" is the only one reporting this.

Ignore that attention seeking muppet!!

The postmen and bus drivers are online now anyway, plenty of spotters

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Devbom1999 wrote: »
    Sorry, his tweets seemed legit.

It’s hard to know what’s to be believed with all these reports these days. The whole situation is very confusing.

His tweets seemed legit? Read every comment under them. He posts everything we say here. We reported baby Jesus was shot and he put it up ffs. People will follow anything these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Were you not the one telling people his mother lived in laytown

No I confirmed the court documents in december (at the very least) confirmed he lived in laytown.

In relation to batemans comment about my 3rd paragraph I was given this information as such and to be honest will be backing out of this thread based on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement