Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

sexmag wrote: »
    No I confirmed the court documents in december (at the very least) confirmed he lived in laytown.

In relation to your comment about my 3rd paragraph I was given this information as such and to be honest will be backing out of this thread based on it

My bad sorry pal

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thoe_von

aaakev wrote: »
    Why are some of the gang leaders not named and have their faces blurred?

Legal reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Slanty

Helicopter above bettystown now

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fics

Anyone have an idea why the Garda Helicopter is a regular occurrence now over Drogheda/laytown.

Did a few loops the evening of the shooting on the bridge of peace with the spotlight around insebay but has been every day since, and at half one in the morning for the the last three nights.

If it's a show of force or determent you'd think it would just stop lads moving about at this time knowing there's a chance there's a bird in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

It’s not one sided
    2 murders to one faction and the latest to the other side

Sorry didn’t know as I’m not from Dublin sound for that. I wonder when PC will get whacked seems like a pure knacker I’m surprised your man Maguire didn’t get him after that phone call he sure has the resources.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Fantashtic wrote: »
    How did you figure out he is the main suspect ?

He doesn't know like none of us do but if he was cut up first its most likely the drogheda rat who murdered him as hes done it before hasn't he.Its all speculation from us all.

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    That’s because idiots came in here dropping random names with no facts or sources. The mods have been doing a fantastic job on this thread now for years amongst many others and they cannot control everything every minute of the day but they do a hell of a job.

Any other long term contributors are normally on the ball with reporting posts but it’s a public forum and has been running successfully for years.
    This is not the only thread on this subject either and there is more unverified stuff floating about on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

Your risking your life saying too much in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    He doesn't know like none of us do but if he was cut up first its most likely the drogheda rat who murdered him as hes done it before hasn't he.Its all speculation from us all.

He has done it before?

He has done it before?
    look his name up

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Exactly the point, without that vid in Dublin, or the speculation here, you can’t link him to the unfortunate victim, at all.

• Advertisement

look his name up

If he committed a crime like this one then why is he walking around?

Country is a joke mate neither of the supposed suspects should be out

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Country is a joke mate neither of the supposed suspects should be out

To be totally honest the victim probably shouldn't of been either.

I remember this.. shouldn't of got away with that but then again it's the jury who decides the faith.

Which victim?

You are correct but they knew letting one of them out was going to cause trouble why couldn't they follow him and put a tracker or house arrest on him just amateurs our police force is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Evidence.

If there is none then you're off and people not testify in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TommyBatatheon

Which victim?

The 17 year old murder victim got a suspended sentence last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TommyBatatheon

Garda chopper is floating over Coolock at the moment.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Evidence.

If there is none then you're off and people not testify in court.

True, it was that guy's word against his. Nothing actually tied him to the incident.

• Advertisement

Garda chopper is floating over Coolock at the moment.

I can hear it about 20 minutes now

You are correct but they knew letting one of them out was going to cause trouble why couldn't they follow him and put a tracker or house arrest on him just amateurs our police force is.

One of who ? Not sure I’m following.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

I agree on the tracker point, we don’t use them in this country at all. Every prisoner should be made wear one for at least X months after release.

Fantashtic wrote: »
    One of who ? Not sure I’m following.

The one that got out just before Christmas

I agree on the tracker point, we don’t use them in this country at all. Every prisoner should be made wear one for at least X months after release.

Agreed only for the serious criminals though

The one that got out just before Christmas

Sorry, when you said, one of them, I assumed two people. Yes for trackers too, but no for him being responsible for this, atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Agreed only for the serious criminals though

Yeah I said this already but same for multiple convictions. Should be harder sentences. No deterrent. The lads get a kick out of making a mockery of the system. Convictions are like awards to prove how hard they are. And jail is the ultimate badge of honour. 5 - 10 years is nothing to these lads. Most get out after half despite causing problems when they are locked up. Prisons struggle to keep them segregated. But that’s how prison should be. They shouldn’t ever want to go there but sadly some do

Yeah I said this already but same for multiple convictions. Should be harder sentences. No deterrent. The lads get a kick out of making a mockery of the system. Convictions are like awards to prove how hard they are. And jail is the ultimate badge of honour. 5 - 10 years is nothing to these lads. Most get out after half despite causing problems when they are locked up. Prisons struggle to keep them segregated. But that’s how prison should be. They shouldn’t ever want to go there but sadly some do

Agreed, it should be next man in, into next free cell, no segregation, this is your lot. Might change that attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Some bang of sh1te off of this.
    On a unrelated note. Am I the only one that clicks on users name before replying?(to see post count /join date) same kids every time.

Easy to spot with the post Style. (not aimed at the poster I quoted)

• Advertisement

Notdeco wrote: »
    Some bang of sh1te off of this.
    On a unrelated note. Am I the only one that clicks on users name before replying?(to see post count /join date) same kids every time.

Easy to spot with the post Style. (not aimed at the poster I quoted)

Nope, you are spot on. Alot of teenage angst, from a certain @theman type with multiple accounts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement