Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Notdeco wrote: »
    Some bang of sh1te off of this.
    On a unrelated note. Am I the only one that clicks on users name before replying?(to see post count /join date) same kids every time.

Easy to spot with the post Style. (not aimed at the poster I quoted)

Yep, I check too. I also read some of their posts. The Man is defo a 12 year old child (mentally at least). Ruining this thread for us all. I’m reading over 3 years but only start contributing recently because the amount of muppets ruining it for us all.

On your first point, you might not want to hear that but it’s a valid point to the discussion IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Is the man the same fella on this and twitter ?

Mr.burgess wrote: »

He gets banned every time he comes in. Posting from multiple accounts. Easy to spot from asking the same questions every 5 mins. When you see it, Report it and don’t respond. Mods normally get him out quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

No, banned at least 5 times now. But has 300 followers on twatter !! Same mo. Joined a day ago telling people to “ gtfo” or “ go read the thread from start “ Tries to get people to break forum rules with “ so did ghyc shoot tyugv today” Has big hate for boards and admins and mods if you look at his page.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Crazy paul reynolds confirmed everything i heard to a tee about the suspect, well not surprised but...

Im so glad im far away from that ****. He wont get caught. Hes been doing this for years. So so happy i cut ties, the guy is out of control for the last decade. Hes suspected in so much horrendous **** and never caught. Go back a decade.and a lot of those junkie disappearances around north dublin and dublin border towns are connected to him, used to **** for kicks from what i heard

Hes not just a gangster, hes a serial killer. Of that.im positive

• Advertisement

Carioco wrote: »
    Crazy paul reynolds confirmed everything i heard to a tee about the suspect, well not surprised but...

Im so glad im far away from that ****. He wont get caught. Hes been doing this for years. So so happy i cut ties, the guy is out of control for the last decade. Hes suspected in so much horrendous **** and never caught. Go back a decade.and a lot of those junkie disappearances around north dublin and dublin border towns are connected to him, used to **** for kicks from what i heard

Hes not just a gangster, hes a serial killer. Of that.im positive

I’m sorry, confirmed what? And what did you hear ? About who ?

Fantashtic wrote: »
    I’m sorry, confirmed what? And what did you hear ? About who ?

I just heard the suspect was infuruated being attacked by those young lads and the victim was with them . They stole his gym bag, flip flops, filmed it and mocked him. The victims body parts were found with flip flops

Exactly what i heard from someone very close to the suspect.and his mates. This lad told me about flip flops being put in with the body parts before it was reported mainstream. I live abroad but ive cut contact with the lad who told me because obv he had some inkling and im.disgusted. havent talked to suspect in years but he always TERRIFIED me, lads said ppl were afraid of him in prison which says everything

I once knew the suspect and its not surprising, like anyone who even knows of him knows not to **** with him let alone attack him and film it and mock him

I just heard the suspect was infuruated being attacked by those young lads and the victim was with them . They stole his gym bag, flip flops, filmed it and mocked him. The victims body parts were found with flip flops

Exactly what i heard from someone very close to the suspect.and his mates. This lad told me about flip flops being put in with the body parts before it was reported mainstream. I live abroad but ive cut contact with the lad who told me because obv he had some inkling and im.disgusted. havent talked to suspect in years but he always TERRIFIED me, lads said ppl were afraid of him in prison which says everything

I once knew the suspect and its not surprising, like anyone who even knows of him knows not to **** with him let alone attack him and film it and mock him
    Do you not think its a bit risky saying that if your close to them

Yep a scarey dude, well able to handle himself, but as yet, unrelated to this horrific crime.

Do you not think its a bit risky saying that if your close to them

Im abroad and never coming back and ive only said what everyone has been saying for years. If he can somehow identify me then i dont think he'll care about me saying how scary he was.

• Advertisement

Yep a scarey dude, well able to handle himself, but as yet, unrelated to this horrific crime.

The dogs in the street know. If he wasnt there he ordered it but knowing him he would want to be there personally and the brutality of it makes me believe he was there and thats what ive been told too

He never gets caught. Hes ****ing brutal. Ive heard so many stories about him.over the years, seen how excited he gets with violence (beatings never witnessed a serious crime)

Hes a pyscho, hitman and a serial killer,

The dogs in the street know. If he wasnt there he ordered it but knowing him he would want to be there personally and the brutality of it makes me believe he was there and thats what ive been told too

He never gets caught. Hes ****ing brutal. Ive heard so many stories about him.over the years, seen how excited he gets with violence (beatings never witnessed a serious crime)

Hes a pyscho, hitman and a serial killer,

You are correct 100% in all you’ve said, but can you link him, and the victim, in any way ?

You are correct 100% in all you’ve said, but can you link him, and the victim, in any way ?

No ones going to link him. Hes never been caught.for that stuff

The flip flops were in a sports bag with the body parts of one of the young lads there that day for a reason..this is exactly the type of **** he would do being humiliated like that and with the background to everything

No ones going to link him. Hes never been caught.for that stuff

The flip flops were in a sports bag with the body parts of one of the young lads there that day for a reason..this is exactly the type of **** he would do being humiliated like that and with the background to everything

That vid has been around for a while, so you think His response, was to target someone who wasn’t there, who he probably didn’t know, instead of the lads he damn knew attacked him ?

That vid has been around for a while, so you think His response, was to target someone who wasn’t there, who he probably didn’t know, instead of the lads he damn knew attacked him ?

He was there with his mates from Dub. **** sake

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Sunday world

He was there with his mates from Dub. **** sake

As reported..........absolutely nowhere.

TomPeep wrote: »
    Sunday world

At least they read the thread, hope they gave credit.

At least they read the thread, hope they gave credit.

I’d say they contributed to it too :-)

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    I’d say they contributed to it too :-)

Bit spookey, not sure who’s who.....unlike the old days, like 3 weeks ago, two threads in, and great convo all the way, no aggro, no re-reg.

• Advertisement

Bit spookey, not sure who’s who.....unlike the old days, like 3 weeks ago, two threads in, and great convo all the way, no aggro, no re-reg.

This thread will hit page limit soon. I’ve suggested we try to make some rules to the new one to stop the nonsense. I’m sure the mods can authorise the genuine contributors that have been here to date. Not sure if it’s possible but it would help weed out the dirt

This thread will hit page limit soon. I’ve suggested we try to make some rules to the new one to stop the nonsense. I’m sure the mods can authorise the genuine contributors that have been here to date. Not sure if it’s possible but it would help weed out the dirt

Honestly I don’t think it’s required, admin can use I.p. If needed, mods are on the ball. I was a lurker before now, from the start. I can tell @theman accounts , themanisadick or whatever he was known as, called it, 100%. Never any hassle before a child was killed, too many kids jumped in. Come Monday 9 a.m. will be quiet here, all in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

TomPeep wrote: »

Maybe it's just me but I think it's wild that it's out there in print on the front page with a photo of Lawlor, his name and a link to the story of the grizzly murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Does this mean we can openly name him now? Has he been charged!? If not, is that not considered enough to endangering prejudice down the line?

Omackeral wrote: »
    Does this mean we can openly name him now? Has he been charged!? If not, is that not considered enough to endangering prejudice down the line?

100% bad business, I asked earlier, can anyone link a hitman to a child, 0% response. Every paper is running the same headline with no proof. On this thread is where there there info is gathered, for the sake of a child, stop posting b*llox here, and feeding the hacks, let the guards do there job, might get some justice then.

If it’s in the papers it’s open for discussion but he can’t be put on trial here and convicted by the boards jury of every crime committed over the past 10 years. People can say what they want but unless they are willing to provide a reliable source or proof then they need to be very careful.

Easier just to use his nickname though.....

If it’s in the papers it’s open for discussion but he can’t be put on trial here and convicted by the boards jury of every crime committed over the past 10 years. People can say what they want but unless they are willing to provide a reliable source or proof then they need to be very careful.

Easier just to use his nickname though.....

And might be better to forget him, which may favour an actual criminal case. Like another person mentioned here. Give the family the best chance.

The gardai give them there info there at the stage of trying to unsettle and put pressure on him and his family , he seems to be getting wreckless if its true he put a note in one the bags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Surely now that the papers name him, he will complain he can't get a fair trail and get off again?

Or will this go to the Criminal Court?

• Advertisement

AnySmokes? wrote: »
    That's the easiest and most obvious answer. Don't know some can't believe it's nothing more than that.

Because if that was the case pc and gmck wouldn't have got involved for a reason like that, gmck especially, had to be something to do with drog feud as previously mentioned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement