Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Wasnt there a body discovered in Termonfeckin today?

Not related

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Jo Kaine

Good evening one and all

Evening Robbie man, any craic?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gsxrcbrr1r6

And the taxi driver last monday night was far from innocent

As PC said to OM "do you remember one time drinking over in auld Moylsy gaff"

That's a different lad he's from laytown.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Follow the money, Richie C taken out

KB, JB, DT, PC didn't have the money to take it to this level, fact is they still dont

Richie C and Derek C (not related) are the money men behind this

Good point DC has always be under radar but big time up there

That's a different lad he's from laytown.

You can believe what you want to believe, I know what I know

• Advertisement

You can believe what you want to believe, I know what I know

Well you know wrong. I know the FACTS and it's the facts that count

Googleyes wrote: »
    Well you know wrong. I know the FACTS and it's the facts that count

Quote: Googleyes

So you congratulate me in one post and slate me on another

Quote: Googleyes

So you congratulate me in one post and slate me on another

Facts are the facts you where right on one thing and wrong on another hardly going congratulate you twice now are we.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 MarieB51

The taxi drivers son owed a drug debt. KM threatened the son's granny over the debt

Facts are the facts you where right on one thing and wrong on another hardly going congratulate you twice now are we.

And you were sitting on the name Derek C why?
    Who is "we"?

• Advertisement

Yes they would of done buisness numerous times. DC in the game a long time and owns a transport company be all over Europe so that works well

remember that big shipment of weed they found a week before cabrerrys death of weed and said suspected he went splits with another big time trafficker then a few smaller ones ? going to go look for it now

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    remember that big shipment of weed they found a week before cabrerrys death of weed and said suspected he went splits with another big time trafficker then a few smaller ones ? going to go look for it now

What about it ?

What about it ?

was just thinking if dc may have been who they were on bout

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Gotta love the session heads 😂😂

The amount of new members from drogheda since last week on boards is at a massive scale I guess. Should really start a new thread only with
    the drogheda feud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

The amount of new members from drogheda since last week on boards is at a massive scale I guess. Should really start a new thread only with
    the drogheda feud

I find it good as many of them have filled in a lot of gaps when trying to understand wtf is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

the drogheda feud

Why ? Its all gangland and most gangs are connected throughout the country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

There is a Drogheda gang thread in the Louth forum, we only post when something happens then it stops until next incident, we're lacking whatsapp detectives

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4266012/enforcer-gang-corduff-feud-vows-sniff-out-rats/ whatever happened in the corduff feud. did the H bros from there branch out from flashys mob and go against him? didn't go on for too long either seems like it completely stopped anyone know what the story was there ?

tincan99 wrote: »
    can someone just answer me question without givin it all that about goin back through the thread! is one of the men involved in the murder of the young lad involved in the murder of Willie Maughan and his bird or am i way off ?

way off

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

can someone just answer me question without givin it all that about goin back through the thread! is one of the men involved in the murder of the young lad involved in the murder of Willie Maughan and his bird or am i way off ?
    Ye crazy price

There on the same side as young lad

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4266012/enforcer-gang-corduff-feud-vows-sniff-out-rats/ whatever happened in the corduff feud. did the H bros from there branch out from flashys mob and go against him? didn't go on for too long either seems like it completely stopped anyone know what the story was there ?

Load of them locked up so gone quiet

No

declanleo wrote: »
    Load of them locked up so gone quiet

thanks, who was against who, did h bros go against flashy or what happened and if so who are the brothers with

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

The bishop of Meath held mass tonight..excellent..everythings gonna be -okay

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

I find it good as many of them have filled in a lot of gaps when trying to understand wtf is going on.

Theyre locals but cant seem to agree on one thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Some serious amount of arrests going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

them journalists would be all over that. i live around here sure and im hearing nothin man

They can’t say names yet. Arrests are still ongoing (apparently).
    I’d expect what’s said is true as the person who said it would have no reason to lie. Eye witness told them directly. I’d still question it myself until I see an article, hence me asking here if anyone else heard same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 droghedaflyer

Funeral car forensics outside harrys bar in dundalk castle town road looks like a murder scene with plenty garda on scene.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement