Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Googleyes wrote: »
    Only PC arrested FACT

Ok, the person wrote “arrested with“. Dunno if that means they were also arrested or just in his company

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you want this thread left open please read all the warnings in the OP

If the media are not reporting arrests do not name or speculate about such things here

If you fail to follow these rules I will ban you from the forum (and possibly from the site)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Who was the target a week ago last Saturday morning in Moneymore?
    Initials will do?

Second name begins with C and it's not PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

How did the Drogheda feud start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Tommycart wrote: »
    If you believed this thread, this pc fella has been arrested about 10 times since last week along with a few others. Some real armchair detectives on here. Funniest thing is, there's clowns here who thing the Gards get info off this thread. Hahaha. Some manure on this.

Exactly! Lad is fulltime getting arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Second name begins with C and it's not PC

I know its not

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

NewMan1982 wrote: »

Go back to the start pal, I just finished reading the thread there. Got the gist of it.

I really think there should be a gangland thread for beginners before you graduate on to the big boy thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

I know its not

Am I correct dho? U seems to be asking questions you always know the answer of

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Garda helicopter over the compound now.

Edit: now moved on towards Drogheda

If you believed this thread, this pc fella has been arrested about 10 times since last week along with a few others. Some real armchair detectives on here. Funny thing is, there's clowns here who think the Gards get info off this thread. Hahaha. Some manure on this.

New account just posted not giving us any info about what’s going on criticising posters and sticking up for guards wonder what u do for a living

• Advertisement

Nibs05 wrote: »
    Garda helicopter over the compound now.

Should be a separate thread for the "garda helicopter"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Go back to the start pal, I just finished reading the thread there. Got the gist of it.

I really think there should be a gangland thread for beginners before you graduate on to the big boy thread.

And back...

Read the thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Am I correct dho? U seems to be asking questions you always know the answer of

You tell me if you're correct, as you say, I already know the answer.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    New account just posted not giving us any info about what’s going on criticising posters and sticking up for guards wonder what u do for a living

Oh here we go, someone asks a question and they're either a gard or a "journo" hahahaha, I can guarantee you the only Gards on here are ordinary community guards. No detective would waste his time with this tripe.

Oh here we go, someone asks a question and they're either a gard or a "journo" hahahaha, I can guarantee you the only Gards on here are ordinary community guards. No detective would waste his time with this tripe.

I agree there is a lot of bull**** posters who joined this in the last week but your another if your not giving anything

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Chezillb84

Garda helicopter is definitely clocking up the air miles. Out over drogheda at 1.30am saturday morning and 1.45am and 11am this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Titan2020 wrote: »
    The bishop of Meath held mass tonight..excellent..everythings gonna be -okay

Funnily enough, the clergy have been fairly successful in calming down traveller feuds. Travellers are very religious, and a talking to by a bishop would often have an effect. But not in this case. The Maguires didn't engage with with the clergy when they were visited. This is a bit different than a feud started over a kid's fake tan.

Chezillb84 wrote: »
    Garda helicopter is definitely clocking up the air miles. Out over drogheda at 1.30am saturday morning and 1.45am and 11am this morning

I don’t think anyone cares bout the helicopter that’s expected that they’re out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Boyne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Go for a pint or something mate.

I just meant its very late to be out hovering like an annoying mosquito

Dont drink

I just meant its very late to be out hovering like an annoying mosquito

Yeah they’d be better off looking for the murderers during the day time they’d never be up to no good at night time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I’ve been in this thread since the start. I had another user name until a couple of months ago.

General consensus is that Maguire being shot was the start but I want to know why was he shot.

Why did they start fighting each other.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Yeah they’d be better off looking for the murderers during the day time they’d never be up to no good at night time

Exactly

I’ve been in this thread since the start. I had another user name until a couple of months ago.

General consensus is that Maguire being shot was the start but I want to know why was he shot.

Intimidation to other side to not sell when they started dealing for someone else, maguires ran the town for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭bitethebullet

2 choppers flying around Laytown at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

I believe one gang went in on another gangs turf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement