Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What does your comment imply??
    Do you support these two sickos attempts to be released from prison throughout the years???

Welcome back.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Back in the day the ordinary decent criminals would put a bullet in the soft part of the skull and bury you in a shallow grave and tell the cops where to find the body.

The hutch and kinihans escalated it to a new level.

Martin Cahill would be rolling in his grave. He wouldn’t be able to hold a candle to the current Ruthless crowd.

I hope chopping lads isn’t the new normal. My fear would be Traveller gang look for revenge now and seek to do retaliatory chops. Nervous times. Lot of lads will be looking over their shoulders the next few weeks wondering who is up next on the chopping board.

We really need to lock these sick bastards up ASAP and clean up the streets and save further children.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Where was the legal advice before they went to print on Marlo Hyland who got 250k out of them??

And how do you know they got legal advice? Your presuming they did! Unless you work for them?

So if my brother commits a crime tomorrow, they can legally put my face on the front page and say my associates commited the crime????

I’m not defending RL in anyway or saying he had nothing to do with it, but it seemed to me like sloppy journalism.

Reports of Nicola tallant having multiple orgasms in regards to drogheda fued.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jeff2 wrote: »
    A bishop calling for it to stop.

Has to be seen to be trying something, but we may as well have me ask them to stop.

You think the gang leaders are sitting listening to this and saying, "tell you what, that bishop has a point. Maybe its time we stopped all this nonsense".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

And....... You can't say.?

The Sunday World is not online so I can't link it, and I don't have the paper here to take a photo and post it, as per the mods request.

We should send Chuck Norris out to drogheda!!!

A bishop calling for it to stop.

Yeah, look at home. Just as bad.

Yeah they need to pull there finger's out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-watch-airport-in-hunt-for-suspect-in-keane-mulready-woods-murder-38875668.html

Gardaí watch airport in hunt for suspect in Keane Mulready-Woods murder

A manhunt is under way for a major Drogheda feud criminal, who is also a main suspect for the gruesome murder of Keane Mulready-Woods (17), after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

<snip> copyrighted content - only one para plus a link permitted

So they are looking for the guy who name appeared in the Whatsapp Dublin video who called the guy who was shot and in a wheelchair?

Can anyone detail how the following murdered individuals are linked to the current feud and which side they were on.
    Thanks

Jordan Davis
    Sean little
    Sanambar

And Fred Lynch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Horse Quack

So they are looking for the guy who name appeared in the Whatsapp Dublin video who called the guy who was shot and in a wheelchair?

Which is weird seeing as according to some he's been arrested already this week and has also been spotted openly drinking in Drogheda at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I didn't know he was out on bail.****ing typical
    He didn't sign on to cop shop in December so he could have been picked up then seeing as the same article is saying he's one of the worst in keeping the feud going
    As per usual the worst of the worst here do be out on bail when the either get killed or commit more murders
    It says a lot that ruthless was one of the few I saw that was kept locked up til trial

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    What was he shot for. His brother was living in drogheda , People said he helped clean up evidence in the murder of that young man in dunleer ,his cafe got bricked because of it it’s closed now

"People said"

People are wrong. Rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Can anyone detail how the following murdered individuals are linked to the current feud and which side they were on.
    Thanks

Jordan Davis
    Sean little
    Sanambar

And Fred Lynch

Going off the general consensus in this thread and various media reports, it seems the first three have nothing at all to do with Drogheda, and of those the Davis murder appears unrelated to the other two, which are obviously linked. As for the last case, he was a “close associate” of the person believed to have made that video of the confrontation on Wolfe Tone St which circulated just before Christmas, and is generally believed to have been murdered over ten years ago by the guy at the receiving end in that video, whose face was on the front of the Sunday World yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

PC was arrested last night in drogheda
    In lmfm this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Back in the day the ordinary decent criminals would put a bullet in the soft part of the skull and bury you in a shallow grave and tell the cops where to find the body.

The hutch and kinihans escalated it to a new level.

Martin Cahill would be rolling in his grave. He wouldn’t be able to hold a candle to the current Ruthless crowd.

I hope chopping lads isn’t the new normal. My fear would be Traveller gang look for revenge now and seek to do retaliatory chops. Nervous times. Lot of lads will be looking over their shoulders the next few weeks wondering who is up next on the chopping board.

We really need to lock these sick bastards up ASAP and clean up the streets and save further children.
    I ****ing hate that term - ordinary decent criminal. Tell that to the state pathologist left in a wheelchair, the countless people who lost their jobs in the middle of the recession (o Conor’s jewellers). The CHILD RAPIST that he protected and threatened the victim and her grandmother.
    And that is just that scumbag Cahill

So trying to piece it all together , apparently the Murder of Km goes back to a hitman being attacked last year by KM associates and bag with gym gear being taken in the attack with flip flops in it and later rivals posting and mocking him about him wearing flip flops online. The remains of KM were found in a bag with similar flip flops in it a direct message from the attacked hitman so they would know exactly who murdered him. The Hitman is a friend of RC who was shot dead last year in Bettystown and it all goes back to avenging that murder. Paul Reynolds has a piece on it laying it all out today.

No note mentioned as being in the bag. Limbs and flip flops. No note mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Thanks

Jordan Davis
    Sean little
    Sanambar

And Fred Lynch

Sean Little lived with Zach Parker. Jordan Davis supposedly was a friend of theirs and they all may or may not be related to Flashy's mob. Sanambar was Flashy's hitman and may or may not have taken out some of these.

Fred Lynch died in 2009 and his mam said that he went out to meet his friend Ruthless. He is said to have an associate who would like to see his death avenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Sean Little lived with Zach Parker. Jordan Davis supposedly was a friend of theirs and they all may or may not be related to Flashy's mob. Sanambar was Flashy's hitman and may or may not have taken out some of these.

Fred Lynch died in 2009 and his mam said that he went out to meet his friend Ruthless. He is said to have an associate who would like to see his death avenged.

Zach Parker was living close to me at the time of his death. Are you sure Sean Little lived with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

No note mentioned as being in the bag. Limbs and flip flops. No note mentioned

Welcome back, with all the armchair detectives taking over i thought you had given up and left :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Zach Parker was living close to me at the time of his death. Are you sure Sean Little lived with him?

According to Zach's mam when he moved out he moved in with Sean Little.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Louskerr123

According to Zach's mam when he moved out he moved in with Sean Little.

They previously rented in Rush Co. Dublin but weren’t living together at the time of their murders. Little had moved back home to Kilmore and Parker lived in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Is the brutality of this really that unheard of? You often hear of bodies being left in suitcases and thrown in the canal, and it's not exactly like the typical person fits neatly in your ryanair carry-on. I was under the impression that some level of dismemberment had to occur in practical terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

They previously rented in Rush Co. Dublin but weren’t living together at the time of their murders. Little had moved back home to Kilmore and Parker lived in Swords.

Parker was still living in Rush when he died

Thesiger wrote: »
    Going off the general consensus in this thread and various media reports, it seems the first three have nothing at all to do with Drogheda, and of those the Davis murder appears unrelated to the other two, which are obviously linked. As for the last case, he was a “close associate” of the person believed to have made that video of the confrontation on Wolfe Tone St which circulated just before Christmas, and is generally believed to have been murdered over ten years ago by the guy at the receiving end in that video, whose face was on the front of the Sunday World yesterday.

Is Fred Lynch’s “close associate” a relative?

the young person with the same last name as Fred who allegedly filmed the assault on the ruthless one on Wolfe tone and stated “this is the start of it”.

Any further word on Rumour KM was playing for both teams and that’s what got him chopped?

Dylboy2001 wrote: »
    Read most of the forum here and still can’t understand why Keane would be murdered at the house of a known associate of His godfathers..?

U didnt read it well enough then

If the guards did that they’d be sacked and there’d be loads of social justice warriors on here on a new thread shouting about human rights breeches.
    Beating young lads never worked, it just made them angry and worse.

They weren't beat bad enough

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I see the Lugs Brannigan appreciation society are back.

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »

As always, please PM me if anyone has any questions - do not respond to this warning in-thread

I received an infraction about a month ago. I did what u said in the comment I PM'd the MOD and still to this day no word back. I merely asked questions I did not challenge the infraction I accepted it. Why did your team not have the courtesy to respond when I did what you said??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement