Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

That's a big stretch. YouTube comments are a terrible source. From this comment and several others I've read recently it seems some people are of the opinion that the gardai are extremely reliant on this thread for information. I really like this thread I have nothing bad to say about it in general I enjoy using it but I think people are overestimating this thread and greatly underestimating the guards access to information.

Guards are getting very little if nothing from the general public re information to crimes, they're the dodgest organisation this country has to offer and people don't trust them.

I don't know about Drogheda feud, but with the Kinahans/Hutches, the guards were all over this tread for the information and intelligents, they're a reactionary members organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Tippsman wrote: »
    Guards are getting very little if nothing from the general public re information to crimes, they're the dodgest organisation this country has to offer and people don't trust them.

I don't know about Drogheda feud, but with the Kinahans/Hutches, the guards were all over this tread for the information and intelligents, they're a reactionary members organisation.

Did the Gardai tell you that?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Guards get their information from regular guards inputting data on known crimals, covert recordings, covert informants, undercover agents and phone taps. Not this thread.

They might be alerted to this thread if something outrageous is posted. That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

the guards were all over this tread for the information and intelligents, they're a reactionary members organisation.

Lol..the only police bothered looking at this thread would be the grammar police.....bunch of illiterate newly regged users turning this thread to sh1te

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Tommycart wrote: »
    Nobody has been arrested in connection with the drogheda murder.

Arrested so the cops can get him off the streets,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

How would you think its CL arrested????

Got my intials mixed up. Untwist those knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Good thing the cops lifted him.
    He won’t squeal but at least he’ll be off the streets and things can cool down and keep more kids off the chopping board.
    Unless hot wheels decides now is the time to pounce on the ruthless one. Interesting week ahead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Good thing the cops lifted him.
    He won’t squeal but at least he’ll be off the streets and things can cool down and keep more kids off the chopping board.
    Unless hot wheels decides now is the time to pounce on the ruthless one. Interesting week ahead.

Good ol' hotwheels.

He'll have to put go faster stripes on his machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

This list was brought to my attention today, There's a lot you'd have forgotten about until you see them all listed.

Gangland killings timeline: August 1994 - November 2019

https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 zeze22

Some guy ringing PC recently. Sounds like him for sure.[/quote]

About 8 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

This list was brought to my attention today, There's a lot you'd have forgotten about until you see them all listed.

Gangland killings timeline: August 1994 - November 2019

https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

It’s interesting to run a word search for different areas through that. Some results:

Tallaght - 19 matches
    Clondalkin - 37
    Blanchardstown - 7
    Ballyfermot - 15
    Crumlin - 27
    Drimnagh - 26
    Cabra - 7
    Finglas - 49
    Ballymun - 7
    Coolock - 15
    Inner City - 20
    Limerick - 33
    Cork - 16
    Spain - 18

Obviously doesn’t tell the whole story (e.g. the term “Crumlin-Drimnagh” probably accounts for a large numbers of matches for both those areas, and many matches will relate to the place where the victim or shooter is from).

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Garda helicopter over sheriff Street

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Tommycart wrote: »
    Garda helicopter over sheriff Street

Would be news if the Garda helicopter wasn't over Sheriff Street

What Is the total Garda helicopter fleet or do we only have 1?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Anyone see that video of the house getting shot up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

The PSNI have 3 so I’d say AGS have a good few more

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

2 helicopters and 1 airplane.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭winter2019

armaghlad wrote: »

I’d be thinking if psni have 3, ags have 1. They’re woefully resourced compared to the psni

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

armaghlad wrote: »

Guards have 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Anyone see that video of the house getting shot up

Its old someone said here yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Court News Ireland on Twitter @courtnewsIRL
    Drogheda man Paul Crosby (24), who is charged with possession of a stolen motorbike and setting fire to a stolen car, will appear before the High Court at Cloverhill tomorrow for alleged breaches of his bail conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

slap on the wrist wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

slap on the wrist wait and see

They’ll put him away for as long as they can while they try gather evidence against him. He may not last too long though. A lot of travellers in every prison in the country.

So, with all his mouthing, Hot-wheels might just have taking him down from his chair?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just rang the guards on him, who would of thought..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Drogheda man to appear in court for alleged bail breaches

RTE Full story

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2020/0120/1108596-drogheda-arrest/

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Is crosby a traveler ? Because if not theres no difference between his accent and most travelers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

Probably not directly gang related but I would be almost certain drug related.

word down here is a feud between 2 traveller families

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement