Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Zach Parker was living close to me at the time of his death. Are you sure Sean Little lived with him?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/mum-murder-victim-zach-parker-16335007

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Is crosby a traveler ? Because if not theres no difference between his accent and most travelers

Its called a Drogheda accent and its horrific!! They all speak like that up there. Its on a par with the midlands/wexford for worst accent in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

dk1982 wrote: »
    Its called a Drogheda accent and its horrific!! They all speak like that up there. Its on a par with the midlands/wexford for worst accent in the country.

eh no we dont lol

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

IvoryTower wrote: »
    eh no we dont lol

Ah near enough to it, Maws baw and all that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

dk1982 wrote: »

Do carrickmacross have that accent too? It’s fairly similar. Mate of mine married a girl from up there. Horrendous accent

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Do carrickmacross have that accent too? It’s fairly similar. Mate of mine married a girl from up there. Horrendous accent

Carrickmacross and drogheda accent are completely different. Drogheda ardee and Dundalk are 15-20 minutes apart each and in the smallest county of Ireland and each accent are completely different and the strong accents of each them towns are rotten but Dundalk is def the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Someone who doesn’t try pretend to be a regular the minute he joins and give out about stuff people post in after him only joining and not having any info whatsoever

So is this a thread for only facts and local knowledge with information or can theories be discussed also?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So is this a thread for only facts and local knowledge with information or can theories be discussed also?

read the mod note in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

No point in someone seeing 5 garda cars racing into coolock and assuming there's a shooting. Spreading it around WhatsApp that there's a shooting. Only for it to be a car crash.

That's what most of the crap posted here comes from from.

The posters need to do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Depends on attitude, you've been giving it the big one since last night. Googleyes schooled you on a number of matters.

He did in his brown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

Actually I went to school with his father, worked with his aunty. So your the only stranger mate.
    Get down of your high horse you could be talking tripe yourself your just another stranger on the Internet like everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LongtimeLurkio

Is crosby a traveler ? Because if not theres no difference between his accent and most travelers

Nafaik

read the mod note in the first post.

If I had a cent for everytime I've seen that reply haha Cheers I'll give it a read there now, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

You don't have much of an ear for accents if you can't tell the difference between a Drogheda scobe accent and a traveller accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭conor05

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Carrickmacross and drogheda accent are completely different. Drogheda ardee and Dundalk are 15-20 minutes apart each and in the smallest county of Ireland and each accent are completely different and the strong accents of each them towns are rotten but Dundalk is def the worst

And where might I ask is your fabulous accent from?

Understood lads, Cheers.

MOD
    This thread is not to have speculation, no use of initials to hide identities of people and not to be used to attack each other.
    Please keep this on the topic of the shootings.

Mod warning 6/12/19
    Stop the drugs talk outside that relating to "Gangland Shootings"

Also stop the backseat modding. If you want to get the attention of mods report posts. If you think someone is going too far off-topic, or are acting teh dick, report it and the mods will have a look

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning in thread

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

2ndcoming wrote: »
    You don't have much of an ear for accents if you can't tell the difference between a Drogheda scobe accent and a traveller accent.

They sound very alike to me anyways id say others would agree unless your from up that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

NorthCity wrote: »

Never noticed him around. The other lad was hard to miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

anonaamus wrote: »
    Actually I went to school with his father, worked with his aunty. So your the only stranger mate.

He should be locked up for life for what he’s done already. Absolute disgrace of a human being and I’d imagine he causes nothing but heartbreak for his family and a lot of other families. World is a better place without scumbags like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jaymulah

If you look on PC's Facebook account, KM had liked PC's profile picture which was posted in 2015. Very well known to each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Just said on the rte news there paul crosby is due im court tomorrow they will want a ring of armed guards for that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tommycart wrote: »
    This has noting to do with gangland.cut it out please

Mod
    Cut out the back seat moderation please, report the post if you have an issue with it, that goes everyone else as well, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

So a certain hitman is hiding out in Turkey, Left the day after he hit that young lads mother a slap

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Read the feckin posts.

It was to point out that forensic evidence can indeed lead to convictions.
    That witnesses are great but can be got at but forensics can’t be scared.

Fair enough pal my bad.
    I misunderstood I apologise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

What Is the total Garda helicopter fleet or do we only have 1?

AFAIK only one can be in operation at one time, unless there are "extraordinary circumstances".

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

jaymulah wrote: »
    If you look on PC's Facebook account, KM had liked PC's profile picture which was posted in 2015. Very well known to each other.

Link ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

Link ?

Grew up beside each other and knew each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Happyhour wrote: »
    Grew up beside each other and knew each other.

:)

Do you have a link to PC’s FB Page ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tincan99

no we have 2 for all 26
    armaghlad wrote: »
    The PSNI have 3 so I’d say AGS have a good few more

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

No he was still in Ireland at that time, Id image he'll be pulled for questioning when hes back

He hasn't gone away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement