Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

Copied from the funny pictures thread.

3moalc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

He hasn't gone away

Yes, one of the detectives on here spotted him in McDonald's last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

NorthCity wrote: »
    He pointed a gun at a shop manager , It was only a matter of time he would have killed someone , Either directly or indirectly through an arson attack on a home , Stop trying to rewrite his history , Mammy knew he had to be home before dark yet he calls her at 6pm to say i will be home late leave money on the mantle for a taxi , Meaning he will be home after she has gone to bed ,
    Strange how this was the first time ever he has broken his curfew , Sure

Yeah and wearing designer clothes? Even if they are fake, still cost a few quid. Said it already, we need tags in this country. In this day an age, they ca track mobile phones too and I’m sure they are looking at that. But seriously they need to implement it immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MMXX

Tommycart wrote: »
    Is this him? RMCD?

ronald-mcdonald-mcdonald.jpg

That's what the mother said in relation to the phone call , I suppose she was asked by the gardai about the content of the call .

Some of these guys pick up a 2k debt in cash and blow it as soon as they get it and are broke until the next pick up.

Not surprising really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

tincan99 wrote: »
    no we have 2 for all 26

The 'Garda' helicopters belong to the army, flown on behalf of the Garda.
    There isn't a Garda trained to fly a helicopter in this country, the pilots are army personnel

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

He pointed a gun at a shop manager , It was only a matter of time he would have killed someone , Either directly or indirectly through an arson attack on a home , Stop trying to rewrite his history , Mammy knew he had to be home before dark yet he calls her at 6pm to say i will be home late leave money on the mantle for a taxi , Meaning he will be home after she has gone to bed ,
    Strange how this was the first time ever he has broken his curfew , Sure

What do you expect his mother to do. Punish him through the phone.

And outside a school fighting with his misses, plus eating finger food in a local pub. No proof but it was said here. It was also mentioned parents of a school had been warned they will be locking the school during school hours due to a potential threat but again nobody able to clarify what school(s) if any. I’d like to know if there is any truth to this as I’m sure any parent here reading the thread. Hopefully it’s all bollox and people panicking as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Get down of your high horse you could be talking tripe yourself your just another stranger on the Internet like everyone else

Some dopes on here man , hes on no high horse , everything he has said since joining the thread has pretty much been confirmed as facts but just like when i said i was told by people that would associate with these circles (dublin not drogheda) that KM was not in that video and RL likely had nothing to do with it i got flamed because deluded soft boys don't like to let facts get in the way of your strange love/hate fetish , cant seem to get it into your heads that these are real people and people actually know them , imagine!

Spotted him in McDs, he's been walking all over West St. the last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Yeah and wearing designer clothes? Even if they are fake, still cost a few quid. Said it already, we need tags in this country. In this day an age, they ca track mobile phones too and I’m sure they are looking at that. But seriously they need to implement it immediately

He is constantly referred to as a child , I think the legal guardian should be obliged to the call the local garda station when the curfew is broken , Holding parents to account should become the norm

Some of these guys pick up a 2k debt in cash and blow it as soon as they get it and are broke until the next pick up.

Not surprising really.

Utter ****e talk

Spotted him in McDs, he's been walking all over West St. the last week

Think he means RL in McDs Northside. Not PC

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

Thanks bud!! Some fools alright like u said these are families from a very small town, where it’s like a goldfish bowl everybody knows each others business!! Mr know it alls ehh leave them too it lol
    EMPunk wrote: »
    Some dopes on here man , hes on no high horse , everything he has said since joining the thread has pretty much been confirmed as facts but just like when i said i was told by people that would associate with these circles (dublin not drogheda) that KM was not in that video and RL likely had nothing to do with it i got flamed because deluded soft boys don't like to let facts get in the way of your strange love/hate fetish , cant seem to get it into your heads that these are real people and people actually know them , imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

He hasn't gone away

One of the boys in the job share the same gym as him, and he's definitely not a Walter mitty, But sure this will go back and forward you belive one thing me another

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Can someone explain how KM was playing both teams which has been stated !!?

I understand he was main player for team Traveller. How was he connected to the ruthless team ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

readysetgo wrote: »
    Can we make a pact not to help anyone with the initials from now on, just let people do their research on the thread and elsewhere??!��

There should be some test you need to pass or an award system to identify non-tripe posters!! Maybe a knighthoid that only mods can bestow on one. i.e. Sir anonaamus, Sir Robbie.... i’m a genius!!! ��

Who in there right mind is going to go through nearly 7k posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone interested in gangland shootings
    Isn't that why we are all here

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭readysetgo

i did.

Well if u wanna know what the **** is going on, get reading Duke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 User7890

Can you set up a beginners thread and take all the other beginners with ya. Move on to this when ya have the initials figured out.

I have the initials figured out thank you for being unnecessarily rude ðŸ‘

4 days ain’t too long thoooo
    Haladmirer wrote: »
    I've been reading this thread too long
    I now know who's ma is shagging who

4 days ain’t too long thoooo
    I've been reading this thread too long
    I now know who's ma is shagging who

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

anonaamus wrote: »
    So if you know why ask? Are u bored ?
    I now know because I asked,thanks
    Before I asked I wasn't sure
    That's how that works
    And no I'm not bored but I am lying down on couch resting my tired bones with my dog snuggled under my arm,thank you for asking,not enough people are interested in others well being nowadays

I now know because I asked,thanks
    Before I asked I wasn't sure
    That's how that works
    And no I'm not bored but I am lying down on couch resting my tired bones with my dog snuggled under my arm,thank you for asking,not enough people are interested in others well being nowadays

This thread has fallen a lot since the days of saorsean and gangster gossip.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

anonaamus wrote: »
    Thanks bud!! Some fools alright like u said these are families from a very small town, where it’s like a goldfish bowl everybody knows each others business!! Mr know it alls ehh leave them too it lol

Fact is they should all be locked up before this even happening. Look at their previous crimes not so long ago. How some of them are out is literally a joke.

User7890 wrote: »
    It’s actually a garda station just seen the RSA booklets in the background

You've obviously never had the privilege of waiting endlessly in the lobby lol

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭readysetgo

People are interested in recent events . Telling people to go back 2 years into a thread is stupid

The people telling everyone to go back through the thread are the same people saying the thread is full of misinformation

Read Paul Williams if you want to be spoon-fed.

some advice, i think back 300 pages would do, 2 years back half them are dead by now!!

Can someone explain how KM was playing both teams which has been stated !!?

I understand he was main player for team Traveller. How was he connected to the ruthless team ?

He wasn't a main player ffs, he was a disposable scrote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

He wasn't a main player ffs, he was a disposable scrote

Yea a dogs body runabout

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement