Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

netflix debt collector in scouseland, spouting in pub he would sort kid killer straight if he showed up in scouseland or manchester, finished me pint and fecked off to the pogue, what a dick.

I put that into Google translate and it came back with "feeble troll".

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Tippsman wrote: »
    Seerscryer done the kinahan ebook "bloodfeud" which was full of Shi!e.

Saorsean done a series of online requested articles about the start of the kinahan/hutch feud.

They were the same person.

He also put up the ip and name of the Whistleblower on twitter at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Tommycart wrote: »
    Yes, he does indeed. Allegedly, comissioned by the kinahans to get their side of the story out. Or so I'm told.

What's it called?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Raffo69 wrote: »
    What's it called?

Bloodfeud. Google it. Online pdf.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Blood_Feud_-_Kinahan_Vs._Hutch_(book)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

I put that into Google translate and it came back with "feeble troll".

gave me the same feeling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

Anyone got any suggestions of a good youtube gangland ireland documentary

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

Dante7 wrote: »
    In fairness, you'd have to be a different level of stupid to give someone from this thread your number and agree to a meet.

Ha, what was he expecting.. but from reading a good part of this thread I wouldn’t be surprised if we had a couple of clinically inept brains amongst us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Tommycart wrote: »
    They were the same person.

He also put up the ip and name of the Whistleblower on twitter at one stage.

They were not the same person 100% .
    Can you remember the name giving? The IP could be anyone it doesn't id them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

In the latest video. What are they accusing that fella for. Seems to be recorded in a Garda station.

Did u listen to the video at all.. you can hear what hes being accused of .. its kboy friend being accused . JmcG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

TomPeep wrote: »
    Did u listen to the video at all.. you can hear what hes being accused of .. its kboy friend being accused . JmcG

Yes but in the comments they are saying it’s not the person in the video title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

Anonaamus was called out on private message for a phone number to arrange a face to face and gives out the number for the Golden Bowl , absolute cretin, say hello to Layla next time you're in

Doesn't want to meet a complete stranger he met on a gangland thread, in the middle of the most macabre feud to hit his town?
    Odd that....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Dante7 wrote: »
    In fairness, you'd have to be a different level of stupid to give someone from this thread your number and agree to a meet.

He was all Billy Big Bollox on his keyboard
    Wanting a face to face with Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

Yes but in the comments they are saying it’s not the person in the video title.

That's because the YouTube calls him Dean which he clearly isn't. If you look at the heading under the video in YouTube.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please note there are already 3 posters taking a week long break from the forum, so do not be surprised if you don't see some of the recent thread "regulars" about for a while

Happyhour wrote: »
    That's because the YouTube calls him Dean which he clearly isn't. If you look at the heading under the video in YouTube.

They changed the video title and had a surname in it before.

Sure I have no idea who he is. Could be Elvis for all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

Is he the same fella wearing the flip flops in another pic on twitter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

NorthCity wrote: »
    You took out one of my comments , It didn't breach the rules at all !

I've had a few posts deleted too that wouldn't have breached the rules. But I think the mods deserve a lot of leeway here. It's the fastest moving thread I've ever seen and there is always the lingering threat of litigation or jeopardising a trial. We should be thankful that they are on top of it and allowing it to stay open.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭readysetgo

could be someone you dont know maybe.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/torture-men-arrested-drogheda-louth-13591592

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/three-drogheda-men-charged-with-false-imprisonment-and-assault-1.3708260?mode=amp

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

No, they do look a bit similar to be fair but not the same person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Mary's got a new job working in the bank making lots of money and giving it Frank. Franks her married boyfriend been that way for a year slaps her on the arse and says oh Mary why dont you have some sense please do something to restore my confidence.
    That should be M got a new job working in the bank
    Making lots of money and giving it to F
    No names.read the rules

• Advertisement

No idea. Haven’t seen pics. I’m just following articles in the papers by googling names and looking on youtube

Yeah sorry just seen a few people explain who he actually is. Sure it's grand local people knowing but should of explained it. No harm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

No that is someone from an opposing gang

• Registered Users Posts: 55,715 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Two men arrested tonight related to a cocaine factory type find...

Now, if convicted of drugs trafficking/importation here, this is the state’s chance to send a serious message to society.....

Life sentences for them....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

walshb wrote: »

Now, if convicted of drugs trafficking/importation here, this is the state’s chance to send a serious message to society.....

Small operation in Galway, unlikely connected to any Dublin / drogheda gangs to a big extent

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭readysetgo

pablo128 wrote: »
    Those articles contradict each other. The 3 named are all around the same age.

https://www.thejournal.ie/drogheda-court-assault-4356707-Nov2018/

the irishmirror is tabloid speculating, they usually get things about half right

Lolalita wrote: »
    Small operation in Galway, unlikely connected to any Dublin / drogheda gangs to a big extent

That wasn’t my point..

Is this thread only for Drogheda/Dublin gangland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

walshb wrote: »

What drugs are you on?how much will it cost to keep them in prison till they die? They wouldn't be top of the pile, them lads stay well away from the product.

• Advertisement

Tippsman wrote: »
    What drugs are you on?how much will it cost to keep them in prison till they die? They wouldn't be top of the pile, them lads stay well away from the product.

So, you’re more concerned that it costs money to keep people in prison?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement