Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

walshb wrote: »
    Two men arrested tonight related to a cocaine factory type find...

Now, if convicted of drugs trafficking/importation here, this is the state’s chance to send a serious message to society.....

Life sentences for them....

I genuinely believe that this type of thinking is more dangerous than all the drug gangs combined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

readysetgo wrote: »

Got it. I’m looking up the names I put together from the initials through the thread but putting names to faces is difficult as 99% of articles don’t add photos within the old articles. So I think I know what maybe 3 people actually look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,715 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dante7 wrote: »
    I genuinely believe that this type of thinking is more dangerous than all the drug gangs combined.

What, serious sentencing for class A drugs importation?

What would you suggest? The usual, slap on the wrist and off you go?

It’s drugs like this that is fuelling these gangs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

That wasn’t my point..

Is this thread only for Drogheda/Dublin gangland?

It's about gangland shootings as per the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MajesticMunk

Seen RTE news and it's odd why they would mention a person on live television over breaking bail conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

This guy is actually nuts .. :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

So, you’re more concerned that it costs money to keep people in prison?

Yes I am, and prison only hardens anyone who wasn't a serious criminal into a serious criminal.

The Portuguese model is the sensible approach, if for personal, rehabilitation or whatever, for sale and supply if your not the owner and only the runner, little or no jail time.

Something need to change because the approach the Irish has adapted have made one of the biggest cartels and another one is in the making l.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Micky Bluenips

anonaamus wrote: »

He's behind you

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

Lolalita wrote: »
    It was a couple of knackers arrested and a very small cocaine "factory". As in scales and some mixing agents. There is no Galway gangland

You reckon? A few pretty heavy traveller gangs down that way atm. Sees it's fair share of violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

That case in cork is crazy as well few fellas broke into a house and set a 23 year old on fire after spraying him with petrol

• Advertisement

Knows his shït though

In fairness you brought it on yourself mouthing.

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    That case in cork is crazy as well few fellas broke into a house and set a 23 year old on fire after spraying him with petrol

They actually left the gaff after beating and cutting him, and came back in with the petrol. Then were chased by the Garda and got away, but didn't burn out the van. Must have used up all the petrol!

Seen RTE news and it's odd why they would mention a person on live television over breaking bail conditions.

No offence, but probably because that person in the chief suspect in the most grisly gangland murder in the history of the state

Dante7 wrote: »
    Knows his shït though

I'm confused. Mary is a brazzer. Isn't she?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

In fairness you brought it on yourself mouthing.

The name the guy was using should of been a warning anyway let's be honest, it wouldn't take much to second think any inflammatory responses to his posts with a name used as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

He always seemed a bit intense to be far, Both sides will definitely have plants dripping info about the others to try hang them, while also seeing what info they can get,

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

The name the guy was using should of been a warning anyway let's be honest, it wouldn't take much to second think any inflammatory responses to his posts with a name used as such.

But do you not think its a bit crazy saying he will be up in a certain court tomorrow it be a good chance to have a go at him

I didn’t pass any heed due to the wrong influx in attention on mr you know who, so god knows who would’ve used a name as such. He’s very observant alright, let’s hope he doesn’t Rat again like he did with Garvey RIP when he was caught with a joint and blamed Garvey. Shameeeee they’re all rats but want to call themselves gangsters. Look at his soon:.. ffs

I said what I said,

Mr. Thornton does not need to continue threats In my DM. Like seriously how stupid could you be? Yo have a paper chase of you making threats.

Again , she’s a whore but I ain’t meeting no **** from a gang land thread on boards randomly because he don’t like what I said about oul Mary.

Although discretion would be advised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

What if any is the significance of the missing part of the torso?

With the other body parts, the crime scene & the weapons all being easily found, is there a sinister message behind the missing piece, or, how could that appear to be so well concealed unlike everything else.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

With the other body parts, the crime scene & the weapons all being easily found, is there a sinister message behind the missing piece or how could that appear to be so well concealed unlike everything else.

It might sound grim, but if it's not on ice it's going to be well gone off by now.

Pity him nor his cronies wasn’t discreet about dismemberment.
    Although discretion would be advised.

Is that guy being called out in the latest Vid in a credit union looking for a loan?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I’d say that’s at the bottom of the Irish Sea.
    In a bag load of bricks off clogherhead pier!
    pablo128 wrote: »
    It might sound grim, but if it's not on ice it's going to be well gone off by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

With the other body parts, the crime scene & the weapons all being easily found, is there a sinister message behind the missing piece, or, how could that appear to be so well concealed unlike everything else.

I assume it to have a clear cause of death and count of stab wounds
    Also to let his poor parents bury him (all of him) . They are a wreck.

I’d say that’s at the bottom of the Irish Sea.
    In a bag load of bricks off clogherhead pier!

Maybe so, but, why go to that bother when everything else was left lying around to be found?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Means nothing in a message board, but just shows anyone is fair game in that feud now.

It like the Regancy all over again, where the reporters was saying something big was going to happen in both feuds, yet there's only a reactionary response from members.

Happyhour wrote: »
    I assume it to have a clear cause of death and count of stab wounds
    Also to let his poor parents bury him (all of him) . They are a wreck.

If that is what's behind it, it all sounds incredibly calculated doesn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Micky Bluenips

Unless twas delivered to someone else like the bag was intended to be. Hardly hand it up to the guards if it was

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement