Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Is Mary the one with the blue hair? (No idea who she is)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anonaamus

One major factor

Cause of death.
    Do you know how hard it is to gain a conviction without cause of death? But in the case it’s slightly different as he was clearly murdered.

But I’d imagine that would be the reason. Also same reason they cut his fingertips off and his thumbs.

Evidence disposal , DNA under fingernails.

These fellas must have spend time watching CSI Miami in the joy!

Maybe so, but, why go to that bother when everything else was left lying around to be found?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

anonaamus wrote: »
    Pity him nor his cronies wasn’t discreet about dismemberment.
    For your own wellbeing it would probably not be a great idea to be making inflammatory remarks about the women folk, who as far as I can tell, dont have any involvement in criminality. That being said, I dont believe he is who you say he is. I think maybe he is extended family. Close enough to be privy to certain information but not in the inner circle so to speak. He obviously had a reaction when you mentioned the women, but to use the second name as he did suggests he wanted to be regarded more importantly here, than he would be in reality. He put the frighteners on you rightly so maybe bear that in mind when alluding to the chastity ( or lack thereof ) of certain people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

What if any is the significance of the missing part of the torso?

With the other body parts, the crime scene & the weapons all being easily found, is there a sinister message behind the missing piece, or, how could that appear to be so well concealed unlike everything else.

The missing piece contains the cause of death I would say and would complete the picture, would think it'll never be found.

One major factor

Cause of death.
    Do you know how hard it is to gain a conviction without cause of death? But in the case it’s slightly different as he was clearly murdered.

But I’d imagine that would be the reason. Also same reason they cut his fingertips off and his thumbs.

Was the removal of his fingertips & thumbs officially confirmed or was that just talk on here?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

Well she won’t be welcome back in Owens bed AGAIN any time soon ha ha
    Googleyes wrote: »
    Who's Sonya going to be hanging out of now that PC is locked away?

His sister confirmed it
    Was the removal of his fingertips & thumbs officially confirmed or was that just talk on here?

One major factor

Cause of death.

If it's true, you'd imagine some of the perpetrators would have visible injuries? Why would they not have been lifted straight away?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tincan99

no their guards alrite. they do tours in baldonnel. met and talked to the pilots in garda uniform.
    The 'Garda' helicopters belong to the army, flown on behalf of the Garda.
    There isn't a Garda trained to fly a helicopter in this country, the pilots are army personnel

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

walshb wrote: »
    What, serious sentencing for class A drugs importation?

What would you suggest? The usual, slap on the wrist and off you go?

It’s drugs like this that is fuelling these gangs!

Legalise drugs, then these dirtbirds will have to get real jobs, regulate the drug industry loads of money for the government, good quality drugs for users, the war on drugs is a pile of bollocks and doin **** all really..never gonna happen but a lad can dream!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    But do you not think its a bit crazy saying he will be up in a certain court tomorrow it be a good chance to have a go at him

Was thinking the same myself and it got me wondering if has he been remanded in custody overnight? It was reported earlier today that the Gardai were covering Dublin airport and ferry ports because they expected him to run to the UK. RTE said he is due to appear in Cloverhill court in the morning and AFAIK that court is within the prison grounds and normally used for prisoners already locked up there or held at a Garda station overnight and then transported there for their hearing.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was thinking the same myself and it got me wondering if has he been remanded in custody overnight? It was reported earlier today that the Gardai were covering Dublin airport and ferry ports because they expected him to run to the UK. RTE said he is due to appear in Cloverhill court in the morning and AFAIK that court is within the prison grounds and normally used for prisoners already locked up there or held at a Garda station overnight and then transported there for their hearing.

Breaching bail is a separate offence. So once the warrant is issued he would have to be brought before a court to face this charge. A lower court cant rescind high court bail so therefore he would be remanded to cloverhill tonight for the new charge of breaking bail and would go upon front of the high court tomorrow and the high court will decide to either revoke bail, or continue bail depending on the strength of the states case. The high court is on the grounds of Cloverhill Prison, so he is in the custody of the prison service as is

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

My dream would be someone has enough of it all and decides to turn super grass and bring the lot down on Everybody, images the scenes on court days! Chaos!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tincan99

no offence, was probably more to do with the fact there's an election and the government is getting flack he was out in the first place.
    No offence, but probably because that person in the chief suspect in the most grisly gangland murder in the history of the state

• Registered Users Posts: 8 steos1982

have a bit of respect for the good decent people who live in council estates not tar everyone with same brush

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Thecowboy1981

Gards intercepted a car in fairview tonight on way to hit

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Gards intercepted a car in fairview tonight on way to hit

There's been check points all over the place today like they were expecting something alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    Is the brutality of this really that unheard of? You often hear of bodies being left in suitcases and thrown in the canal, and it's not exactly like the typical person fits neatly in your ryanair carry-on. I was under the impression that some level of dismemberment had to occur in practical terms.

Well yeah dismemberment can happen after murder to make the body easier to transport, like the time the Scissor Sisters in their grand plan got onto a Dublin Bus going up the mountains with a couple of suitcases containing Noors body parts. Or the case in the High Court right now of the son in law who cut up the mother in law into 15 pieces and then spread them around the Sally Gap.

Difference with Keane Mulready is it seems he might have been dismembered while he was still alive, Mexican cartel style or similar to Jamal Khalishoggi that the Saudis did last year in the embassy. Body parts then used to send a message to the other side, reports that the head was intended to be delivered to a rivals house until they got spooked and burnt it in the car instead. Its a huge escalation from 'normal' gangland hits.

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    There's been check points all over the place today like they were expecting something alright.

Abandoned at Collins avenue. In front of graingers pub

tincan99 wrote: »
    no offence, was probably more to do with the fact there's an election and the government is getting flack he was out in the first place.

I would think that it would be newsworthy irregardless of there being an election or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Can’t stop coming back to this thread, but feel like wiping the phone down with alcohol afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Muahahaha wrote: »
    RTE said he is due to appear in Cloverhill court in the morning and AFAIK that court is within the prison grounds and normally used for prisoners already locked up there.

It's used for both free members of the public and remand prisoners. It's situated on the grounds of the Cloverhill/Wheatfield complex alright but the gallery is accessible to the public. There's a guarded holding area in the basement area of the court for remand prisoners and this is linked to Cloverhill Prison itself via an undergound tunnel.

Timing was dreadful[/quote]

Who's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mickthehack

Suckit wrote: »
    Christ, since this thread was screengrabbed on twitter, the amount of journalists that have started following it.. :(
    Half of this mornings papers are just regurgitating posts from this thread in the past few days.
    There's even a publication that I thought was solely dedicated to writing about what was on TV last night and who-was-in-what-nightclub-in-Dublin, reprinting it. :(
    Mickthehack gone silent a while, unless posting under another name.

I only post under this name.

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's used for both free members of the public and remand prisoners. It's situated on the grounds of the Cloverhill/Wheatfield complex alright but the gallery is accessible to the public. There's a guarded holding area in the basement area of the court for remand prisoners and this is linked to Cloverhill Prison itself via an undergound tunnel.

Will he not appear via videolink

• Registered Users Posts: 21,215 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Abandoned at Collins avenue. In front of graingers pub

Griffith Avenue

Timing was dreadful

Who's that?[/quote]

Some guy wanted for a hammer attack going through the airport on a day when it was headline news that the Gardai were watching the airport and ports

I only post under this name.

How are ya Mick. Do you think the hutch kinahan thing is over?

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    Griffith Avenue

Any other details?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement