Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

The media are diverse: i know I didn’t write that, because I was told he wasn’t there.

Yep he wasn't there, as i said in here a few days ago but some of the dopes currently residing here seem to think everything some random clown from birmingham says in a youtube video is true , innt blood:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Just seen on twitter, the person who was being accused in the Garda station today on YT house is currently being raided. Chopper in support

Correction, similar name. Not the same person.

https://twitter.com/mikenor61475494

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

If Youse don’t mind, I’ll delete my hoards.ie tweet now. It’s a bit weird looking.

Before you go. Honest and genuine question.

How many death threats do you receive given the nature of your job ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mickthehack

STB. wrote: »
    Before you go. Honest and genuine question.

How many death threats do you receive given the nature of your job ?

Ah. Right. It’s a bit complicated. Plenty of threats, but how many serious ones? Four incidents gave me concern. But the people involved are dead now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Ah. Right. It’s a bit complicated. Plenty of threats, but how many serious ones? Four incidents gave me concern. But the people involved are dead now.

Judge
    Hyland
    Don
    Daly
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

A quote I read recently from the father of a drug dealer shot dead who was trying to persuade his son to give it all up was that the son would have loved to live a normal life but it had went too far to get out. Might have been the Conlan/Breen book.

One mad lifestyle. Fascinating for crime fans, but things have went too far, with this latest Triad/Narco style madness.

Tippsman wrote: »
    Judge
    Hyland
    Don
    Daly
    ?

Yeah you can’t say that and not tell us!!

One of the Wilson brothers maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Where you terrified approaching John Gilligan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Just seen on twitter, the person who was being accused in the Garda station today on YT house is currently being raided. Chopper in support

Correction, similar name. Not the same person.

https://twitter.com/mikenor61475494

He's dropped a couple of names associated with the shooting near Swords the other day

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

He's dropped a couple of names associated with the shooting near Swords the other day

The names (along with the wrong name) was put up here and removed. Wouldn’t be surprised if it actually came from here. In fairness to the lads accused, not doing themselves any favours on Facebook sharing photos wearing what appear to be expensive watches. How are we not enforcing the supposed gang laws that were meant to stop this nonsense? CAB doesn’t work either. They just pay the bill and keep going ffs

• Advertisement

Don't fúck with Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Midlands20

We've done all that loads of times. We've doorstepped judges and everything. I've lost count of the number of times I've written about people committing crimes while out on bail...

Under Article 40 of the constitution the right to a trial in due course of law, bail is seen as imperative to the principle of an accused having the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I agree that it is beyond belief that this could happen when someone may have been out on bail but the courts will not stray away from legislation, precedent or the constitution too easily. Most of these fellas when they are in court are portraying different narratives to the courts and a judge will not have access to their previous convictions when they are at the bail application stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

The wide spread use of dangerous improvised firearms in the hands of young men out of their heads on drugs is what worries me , its only a matter of time untill a innocent child gets caught with a stray bullet from one of These crude devices!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

I'd say they were all close relatives

Davidplat wrote: »
    The wide spread use of dangerous improvised firearms in the hands of young men out of their heads on drugs is what worries me , its only a matter of time untill a innocent child gets caught with a stray bullet from one of These crude devices!

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/deadly-improvised-gun-seized-gardai-17002918

Types like in the linked article are all over the streets of coolock and ballymun, nearly every second youth has a similar device close by, any hood can pick one up for about 50euro from there local gang!!

It is all well and good these scroats shooting each other, but the last thing I want is anything like these devices fired near me as the bullet could Go anywhere, them types of weapons can easily turn a targeted attack in to an innocent caught in the Cross fire! Wake the fk up people!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

If Youse don’t mind, I’ll delete my hoards.ie tweet now. It’s a bit weird looking.

Before you go if you don't mind answering.....are you from Dundalk?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

The media are diverse: i know I didn’t write that, because I was told he wasn’t there.

You were told that on this thread

You can be suspended on here for speaking out of school, just leave it at that guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Drogheda feud: Gardaí target 'every little detail' in search for perpetrators
    https://jrnl.ie/4972820

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

That could actually kill the person using it first, that's a crazy looking thing. How that actually works is beyond belief.

TomPeep wrote: »

That's fairly sinister, even just the intimidation alone would of done the job there, lucky the Garda showed up as quickly as they presume to have. Anyone think they would of actually went through wth this plot?

That could actually kill the person using it first, that's a crazy looking thing. How that actually works is beyond belief.

They have quite simple mechanisms and yes you are correct they can be quite dangerious to the shooter but that is not stopping these scroats from firing them, the above example may be as simple as pulling the barrel to release the shot,!

They have quite simple mechanisms and yes you are correct they can be quite dangerious to the shooter but that is not stopping these scroats from firing them, the above example may be as simple as pulling the barrel to release the shot,!

I don't even know how you'd go about putting it together, a spud gun looks more competent then that yolk. Crazy and scary as another poster said it's an innocent that's going to get hurt.

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Yeah you can’t say that and not tell us!!

One of the Wilson brothers maybe?[/quote

I’ve written about this slightly before. Eamon Dunne was one of them. He confronted me in court a few weeks before he was killed.

Judge was before my time. I won’t go into the others.

I don't even know how you'd go about putting it together, a spud gun looks more competent then that yolk. Crazy and scary as another poster said it's an innocent that's going to get hurt.

That is the worrying issue with devices like these, basically made from scrap and other odd items, a large number of these are in circulation!

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Where you terrified approaching John Gilligan?

I was apprehensive, but it happened quite quickly, so not much time to think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement