Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mickthehack

You were told that on this thread

No, I wasn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Yeah you can’t say that and not tell us!!

One of the Wilson brothers maybe?[/quote

I’ve written about this slightly before. Eamon Dunne was one of them. He confronted me in court a few weeks before he was killed.

Judge was before my time. I won’t go into the others.

spent some time in north spain with himself and two members of crumlin dimnagh feud back in 2005, didnt know how deep or dangerous any of it was at the time.

all are deceased. but he was a scary individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

The gun is a "Slam Fire", popularised by youtuber "RoyalNonesuch". I dont know if the videos still exist, but its a relatively simple weapon, it is accurate at short range, and far less dangerous to the shooter than you would think, if you can get within 10 - 15m range is as dangerous as a shotgun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Cornelius Price drafts in extra muscle for ongoing war with Keane Mulready-Woods’ killers as €100,000 bounty on head

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5008666/cornelius-price-extra-muscle-100k-bounty-on-head/

The heavies are here.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    The gun is a "Slam Fire", popularised by youtuber "RoyalNonesuch". I dont know if the videos still exist, but its a relatively simple weapon, it is accurate at short range, and far less dangerous to the shooter than you would think, if you can get within 10 - 15m range is as dangerous as a shotgun.

Thanks for clearing that up! So basically the weapon is slammed together to fire the cartridge, these are dangerious items to have in the hands of volatile young hoods, I know there are purposely made firearms available also, but to think that young lads can get ahold of one of these easy enough is worrying to say the least!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Someone who has a brain and a long term strategy to damage mtk. And it is damaging them.

He really isn't damaging them in any significant way. MTK are going from strength to strength, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

SlowBlowin wrote: »

Slam Fire Jesus that sounds like something in an arcade game, like posters have said if someone can get one for 50 bucks to have something to protect them then it's a no brainer in the gang world.

Just seen this on Twitter @padraig_reilly
    Source's over the weekend revealed to me that there was no Emergency Response Unit(ERU)cover on Friday and Saturday after 3pm because of overtime retrictions.The only small number on duty were minding the #Garda Commissioner Drew Harris.

If this is true then it's shocking Leo The Lion lying on the campaign trail already. No wonder the gangland fueds have gone to an all time low.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Guessed

Source's over the weekend revealed to me that there was no Emergency Response Unit(ERU)cover on Friday and Saturday after 3pm because of overtime retrictions.The only small number on duty were minding the #Garda Commissioner Drew Harris.

If this is true then it's shocking Leo The Lion lying on the campaign trail already. No wonder the gangland fueds have gone to an all time low.

Padraig hasn’t a clue

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Niallof9

So what about the counselor who is related to the the big players? its on the whistleblower account a bit. These lunney lads from East Wall as well. ****ing joke of a country that none of this is reported on, leading to certain parties talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Our bail laws are a farce at this stage and didn't FG reject reform?

• Advertisement

Slam Fire Jesus that sounds like something in an arcade game, like posters have said if someone can get one for 50 bucks to have something to protect them then it's a no brainer in the gang world.

Worrying situation these wanna be gangstas the young ones who can't pay 2 grand for a gun will happily risk their limbs by using one of those devices, in the gang world a slam gun is better than nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

Niallof9 wrote: »
    So what about the counselor who is related to the the big players? its on the whistleblower account a bit. These lunney lads from East Wall as well. ****ing joke of a country that none of this is reported on, leading to certain parties talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Our bail laws are a farce at this stage and didn't FG reject reform?

This whole escalation sheds a beaming light on the absolute failure of FG as a government. FF never opposed anything either so just as much to blame. Joke of a country; biggest understatement ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

okay lets leave the politics there shall we....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

This whole escalation sheds a beaming light on the absolute failure of FG as a government. FF never opposed anything either so just as much to blame. Joke of a country; biggest understatement ever made.

Wrong parish, I believe that 'spin doctors' have a different forum....

IvoryTower wrote: »

Fair enough, politics will be left there but it’s a direct correlation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Niallof9

IvoryTower wrote: »

okay i'll just focus on what the whistleblower lad has been saying recently. Its very interesting and something i never knew.

Niallof9 wrote: »
    okay i'll just focus on what the whistleblower lad has been saying recently. Its very interesting and something i never knew.

The relevant information is out there!

IRE60 wrote: »
    Wrong parish, I believe that 'spin doctors' have a different forum....

Spin me b****x

Guessed wrote: »
    Padraig hasn’t a clue

It's being widely reported but maybe Garda or opposition party tactic at this election time too. You wouldn't put it past the current government and policing strategy to be saving a quick buck. Has anyone seen a noticeable change in the affected areas since the murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkvbL6LH5a0

whos the lad hes saying hes gonna shot in coolock?

EN?

What is wrong with this cabbage? Stick to beating 15yr olds on crutches gimp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Titan2020 wrote: »
    What is wrong with this cabbage? Stick to beating 15yr olds on crutches gimp

It says his name on video

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Bernard is an absolute fool, hasn't got two brain cells to run together. Can often be seen around northside with one sleeve higher than the other to show off his watch.

He is in minus figures for common sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

HairyFeet wrote: »
    Bernard is an absolute fool, hasn't got two brain cells to run together. Can often be seen around northside with one sleeve higher than the other to show off his watch.

he'll bait you and 5 of your mates and break your jaws and eye sockets , what a tool

and don't get me started on them muuuuuuuuuuuck shades he bought , jesus ffing christ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So what's the evidence against the young guy that got lifted for breaking bail?
    Evidence about Keane's murder I mean
    Apart from forensics which we won't know about til court
    Was he seen on CCTV in rathmullen with Keane Sunday eve?
    And what's the evidence against ruthless?
    None I fear
    Nothing I've read about anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

HairyFeet wrote: »

I believe he went for a spin around the back of the airport last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So what's the evidence against the young guy that got lifted for breaking bail?
    Evidence about Keane's murder I mean
    Apart from forensics which we won't know about til court
    Was he seen on CCTV in rathmullen with Keane Sunday eve?
    And what's the evidence against ruthless?
    None I fear
    Nothing I've read about anyway

What happened regarding mulready won't be mentioned in court today as it has nothing to do with today's hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Definitely not true. ERU vehicles passed my house multiple times right across the weekend.

markc1184 wrote: »
    Definitely not true. ERU vehicles passed my house multiple times right across the weekend.

Cheers for the info, ya sure the ERU would mostly be busy on the weekends. Defo a move by someone to publicly try get more funds or political jousting. The amount of misinformation is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

So has CP done a runner to uk or is it all bull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭kub

markc1184 wrote: »

You are not getting them mixed up with the marked Armed Support Unit by any chance?

ERU are in unmarked vehicles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement